Ford Probe Single Wire Door Lock/Unlock Alarm System Circuit
The following circuit schemes the Ford Probe Single Wire Door Alarm System. This Single Door Locking Wire controls both LOCK and UNLOCK which means the pulse wires have to be connected to the same vehicle wire.
The system is basically uses a single wire ( ) 12V Positive Door Lock System with LOCK command is simply a regular ( )12V positive pulse and the ( ) 12V UNLOCK pulse command must be resisted through a 4.7K Ohms resistor.
Find the single LOCK/UNLOCK wire in the kick panels with Green or Black coloured (source: microalarm.com).
- How to build Broken Charger Connection Alarm Circuit
- Use 1N4001 MPS3702 and will signal the alarm circuit
- Broken Charger Connection Alarm Circuit
- Water Level Indicator Use Alarm
- Clock-Driven Triangle-Wave Generator Circuit
- Chrysler Single Wire Door Lock/Unlock Alarm System Circuit D
- Cashbox or Locker Alarm
- Three Doorbells For The Hearing Impaired
- Water Alarm Circuit (4093)
- An audible alarm circuit diagram Introduction
- Watchdog Timer/Alarm
- Capacitance operated alarm to foil purse snatchers
- Burglar Alarm model the circuit closes
- Astable oscillator Z80 processor clock circuit
- Mains Failure Alarm(LM555C)
- Alarm Clock With Day Selector(4017)
- Low cost fire alarm circuit.
- Strobe Alert System Circuit
- Entry Alarm circuit
- A modular burglar alarm circuit
- SCR Closed Loop Alarm Circuit
- Security system with anti-theft alarm
- Sun - Up Alarm
- Personal Silent Alarm Systems Theory
- FT232R Incorporating Clock Generator Output and FTDIChip-ID