Crystal pickup pre-amplifier circuit
A preamplifier operating on a single supply and suitable for use with high impedance type crystal pickups is shown here.The circuit is basically a non-inverting AC amplifier in which the gain is dependent on the feedback resistor R4.The smaller is the R4,the lower will be the gain.The low frequency roll off characteristics are decided by C3.
Voltage divider network comprising of R1,R2 and R5 provide a DC bias of about half the supply voltage R5 and C2 from a supply line filter to reduce the hum level as well as to reduce the chances “growling” when the preamplifier is operated from common power supply.
Circuit diagram with Parts list.
Notes.Assemble the circuit on a good quality PCB or common board. Use mono sockets for connection input and output. The IC1 should be mounted on a holder. The supply voltage can be up to 24V DC .I prefer 12V DC.
- LM4250 low-power programmable amplifier and its pin main cha
- STA543SA 2.1 class AB power amplifier circuit design
- Common emitter (common -E) amplifier circuit of broadband tr
- Death of Zen (play) - a new Grade Power Amplifier
- ECM Mic Preamplifier
- Low-Noise Microphone Amplifier using OP270E
- Preamplifier Powered Dynamic Microphone
- 2W MiniBox Audio Amplifier With BC337 IC
- Amp with Tone Controls & Soft Switching
- Summing amplifier clamping circuit
- 22W Amplifier for 12V Power Supply Systems
- The broadband amplifier circuit with 600v/us conversion spee
- Gain for 1/2 precision amplifying circuit (INA105)
- A Low Power Wireless Audio Power Amplifier
- 275W Leach Amplifier
- Small bench amplifier using LM386
- 6M 100W Linear Amplifier
- Composed of INA126 differential voltage to current conversio
- Fender 5F1 Schematic Tube 12AX7 + 6V6 Power Amplifier
- Low Noise 1M Trans-Impedance Amplifier
- Condenser Mike Pre-Amplifier Circuit
- High-precision JFET input op amp OP-15 and its pin main char
- NFJ TA2024 Amplifier Kit Semifinished Product - Part 5