Guitar pre-amplifier using uA 741.
A preamplifier circuit suitable for high impedance type electric guitar pickups is given here.The circuit is based on a uA 741 op-amp (IC1).The IC1 is wired as a non-inverting amplifier.The POT R1 can be used as a volume controller.The POT R6 can be used as tone controller.The switch S1 is used to produce “brilliant” or “soft” tonal effects.
Circuit diagram with Parts list.
Notes.Assemble the circuit on a good quality PCB or common board. The amplifier can be powered from a 12V battery or 12V DC power supply. Up to 24 V DC can be used to power the circuit.i recommend 12 V DC. The IC 1 should be mounted on an IC base .
- Low impedance microphone amplifier
- 2 Watt Amplifier 2 (BD140)
- Logarithmic Amplifier Using MC1556 Op-Amp
- TDA2030 200 watt amp low cost audio power amplifier
- The circuit of high-fidelity amplifier
- Power amplifier 12W FET
- MA336 dual JFET input op amp and its pin main characteristic
- A modular preamplifier circuit switching centers
- TDA1020 12W audio amplifier circuit design electronic projec
- 40nVpp Noise, 0.05uV/C Drift, Chopped FET Amplifier
- Two Op-Amps Instrumentation Amplifier
- Small Transistor Amplifier Circuit Diagram Produced by 8550
- Stereo Pre-amplifier + Tone Control Circuit based TDA1524A
- Amplifier Thermal Protection CIRCUIT (BC559)
- MA326 high-precision and wideband op amp and its pin main ch
- LM386 amplifier circuit
- FET based audio preamplifier.
- Introduce a 25 Watt MosFet Audio Amplifier
- Transistor Amplifier Circuit Designer Software
- How to build Power amplifier 2X5W with TDA1516Q
- LM391-Based Power Amplifier with 35 Watts Output
- Power amplifier 450W with sanken A1015
- Programable amplifier
- Power Amplifier 2000 Watt circuit diagram