A power amplifier takes an input signal, usually a preamp level signal, which has both low current and low voltage characteristics, and produces an out...
Left and right channel audio signals areinputto 1,5 feet of LM4911 (MSOP packaging)respectively. They are output by 9, 7, 8 feet after being amplified ...
The maximum operating voltage is ± 18V; isolation voltage is 2500V; input current range is ± 1mA (Vout / in = RF); leakage current is less than 0.3μ...
RF2131 is high-power and high-efficiency amplifier. It adopts advanced GaAs hetero-junction bipolar transistor technology. It is designed for final lin...
The compact, low-cost condenser mic audio amplifier described here provides good-quality audio of 0.5 watts at 4.5 volts. It can be used as part of int...
Every electronic device that boost electrical signal can be called? an amplifier. The various amplifier types only differ in some specific features suc...
This article describes a low-voltage preamp circuit. Schematics can combine text look better grasp of this principle. This is a special low-voltage ver...
Here is circuit power Amplifier OTL Stereo 6W 6W, Use IC LM379,LM377,LM378. Voltage supply for this circuit,See in picture. Related Links Circuit More ...
Power Amplifier OCL 35W By NE540 2N3055, MJ2955 Power Supply Voltage 25V/-25V 2A. Output 8 OHM Speaker. Today have Older power Amplifier OCL Circuit co...
This article briefly describes the Audio Amplifier Output Relay Delay (1N4007). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth un...
This is 10.7-MHz IF amplifier circuit. This circuit is used in many application such as cell phone base station receivers (final IF) and FM broadcast r...
Using an NEC70083, this 1296-MHz amplifier delivers about 17-dB gain and around 1- to 1.5-dB noise. It is constructed on a G-10 epoxy fiberglass PC boa...
This circuit is amini amplifierwith mic. This mini amplifier is a circuit where a microphone and preamp circuit (voice circuit) have priority over any ...
This?RIAA stereo preamplifier uses only conventional components, you can easily find components at electronics store. The circuit is intended to be use...
Download thecomplete TUTORIALof 2x90W Stereo Tube Power Amplifier with EL34. The document in PDF version contain of? schematic diagram, part list, comp...
Audio Circuits This simple microphone preamplifier is based on the LM318 op amp . The LM318 op amp is operated as a standard non-inverting amplifier. R...
Description Using this low-cost project one can reproduce audio from TV without disturbing others. It does not use any wire connection between TV and L...
Opamp inverting amplifier. An inverting amplifier using opamp is a type of amplifier using opamp where the output waveform will be phase opposite to th...
This is a circuit of SA58672 Small Class-D Audio Amplifier. This circuit is suitable for mobile device. It? has maximum output power of 3.0 W? for a 4o...
Low-noise preamplifier has a noise figure of 1 dB at 30 MHz and 3 dB bandwidth of 10 MHz. Gain is 19 dB Total current drain with a 10 volt supply is 13...
Figure 1 The design of the circuit is aimed to create a preamplifier for television systems that would operate in the UHF frequency range of 450 MHz to...
This article describes the Hi-Fi Preamplifier (LM358PWRG4). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understan...
This article describes the Amplifier Timer (LM358). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand better...
This Active FM Amplifier circuit is reliable, and it only requires a few components. This circuit works with only one active component of the UHF / VHF...
Figure 1 The objective of the circuit is to design an amplifier that will be used under radio frequency range with a wideband frequency of 40 MHz. Radi...
High Quality, powerful unit: 90W into 4 Ohm load, Also suited as guitar or bass amplifier To celebrate the hundredth design posted to this website, and...
When the input / output signals are not allowed to ground and they need a wide pass band, the icon broadband differential input / differential output a...
Description This is a very simple, low cost, Hi-Fi quality power amplifier. You can build it 5 ways, like it’s shown in the table (from 20 W to 80 W ...
Figure 1 The circuit was based on different types of transistors to produce a mini power amplifier that would provide an output of 30 Watts. Power Ampl...
Figure (a)is simplifiedschematic diagram; Figure(b)is the inverting input amplifier circuit; Figure (c)is the noninverting input amplifier circuit....
- Modular Headphone Amplifier Circuit
- low frequency amplifier
- MA400 JFET input op amp and its main pin characteristics
- Headphone Amplifier SONY CXA1622P
- LM4250 low-power programmable amplifier and its pin main cha
- USB Powered PC Headphone Amplifier
- VMOS 144 MHz Push Pull DV28120T amplifier
- Single Polarity Powe Supply Circuit for 400 series Amplifier
- Wideband Power Amplifier Circuit
- Five-transistor amplifier
- How to build 45 Watt Class-B Audio Power Amplifier
- 2M Fet Power Amplifier Circuit
- 15W Class B Audio Amplifier
- 20W Power Tube Amplifier with EL34 circuit diagram
- Preamplifier Powered Dynamic Microphone
- The new electronic fractional frequency power amplifier circ
- 8 Watt Amplifier
- 15 Watt Amplifier electronic circuit
- Miniature Audio Oscillator
- 2 Wire Remote Microphone Amplifier (CD7809)
- Hammond AO-44 Reverb Amp to Hi-Fi Amp Conversion
- 300W MOSFET Broadband Amplifier
- The detector amplifier without cooling
- 120W MOSFET power amplifier by IRF540-IRF9540
- EL34 and 2 X MPSA42 TRANSISTORS TUBE hybrid Amplifier
- Common emitter (common -E) amplifier circuit of broadband tr
- MOSFET Power Amplifier
- AC amplifier circuit diagram to offset large DC offset
- How to build Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp) Basics
- 250mW audio amplifier
- Hydrophone Pre-Amplifier
- Mono Power Amplifier – A1015, BD140, TOP2955
- Cd4049 Amplifier
- CFl4753 single and dual power high input impedance quad op a
- Auto-zero instrumentation amplifier (INA102)
- 18W Audio Amplifier circuit diagram
- Power amplifier EL34
- Portable Headphone Amplifier electronic circuit diagram
- Low Power Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram using LM386
- Quadraphonic Amplifier (LM1877N)
- Simple LM386 Audio Amplifier
- 2N5088 Amplifier Transistor Applications
- Single-supply complementary symmetrical power amplifier Circ
- 240Watt Mosfet amplifier using BUZ23
- The simplest phase shift circuit
- 10 to 14W Class A Audio Amplifier(TIP3055)
- The caple amplifier circuit composed of OPA660
- 300W Subwoofer Power Amplifier (MJE15035)
- How to build Power amplifier 2X5W with TDA1516Q
- 12W Amplifier Using 741 Op Amp
- A low-voltage preamplifier circuit
- Operation amplifier subtracter circuit diagram
- The OPA340 composed of INA321/322 output buffer circuit
- Easy 100 Watt Power Amplifier
- 65W HEXFET Power Amplifier
- 20w car audio amplifier based TDA 2004
- NFJ TA2024 Amplifier Kit Semifinished Product - Part 3
- Electric Guitar Violin Preamplifier(TL074)
- Class B power amplifiers
- General Purpose 5 Watt Audio Amplifier based LA4460
- Tiny Audio Amplifier Using LM386
- 8 Watt Audio Power Amplifier Schematic(LM383)
- Fast Amplifier Circuit with DC Stabilization
- Instrumentation Amplifier with CMRR Calibration (LM4250)
- 6z4 Tube amp circuit
- 100W Guitar Amplifier
- Amplifier Circuit Diagram Produced by TDA7294
- IC CA3130 Circuit
- Amplifier With 15 Watts Output by 2N3055 and MJ2955
- Voltage regulator DC-DC circuit and power supply monitor pin
- 16W Bridge Amplifier using LM383
- 43 dB high gain antenna amplifier circuit diagram
- A modular preamplifier control center circuit diagram
- Rf power amplifier 100W BLY94
- LM12 audio amplifier circuit diagram
- Tone-control audio amplifier
- Fast Amplifier Circuit diagram with DC Stabilization
- PC audio amplifier 12Watt
- FET Hydrophone Pre-Amplifier
- Programmable Gain Amplifier with CD4066
- 85V, ?100V Common Mode Range Instrumentation Amplifier (AV =
- Hi Fi headset Amplifier based LM 4880
- Servo motor amplifier
- power amplifier circuit with power IC KA series
- LA4440 audio amplifier circuit design
- 18 Watt Power Amplifier using TLE2141C
- MC4558 and MN3208 composition microphone audio amplifier cir
- 20W 1296Mhz Amplifier Module Circuit
- TDA2822 Stereo Amplifier Circuit
- Constituted by the INA131 differential voltage - current con
- 1W Mono Amplifier with TDA7052 circuit diagram
- Low impedance mini amplifier
- 22W Amplifier circuit for 12V Power Supply Systems
- TDA8929T Class-D Audio Power Amplifier
- Car Antenna Amplifier circuit