A power amplifier takes an input signal, usually a preamp level signal, which has both low current and low voltage characteristics, and produces an out...
Left and right channel audio signals areinputto 1,5 feet of LM4911 (MSOP packaging)respectively. They are output by 9, 7, 8 feet after being amplified ...
The maximum operating voltage is ± 18V; isolation voltage is 2500V; input current range is ± 1mA (Vout / in = RF); leakage current is less than 0.3μ...
RF2131 is high-power and high-efficiency amplifier. It adopts advanced GaAs hetero-junction bipolar transistor technology. It is designed for final lin...
The compact, low-cost condenser mic audio amplifier described here provides good-quality audio of 0.5 watts at 4.5 volts. It can be used as part of int...
Every electronic device that boost electrical signal can be called? an amplifier. The various amplifier types only differ in some specific features suc...
This article describes a low-voltage preamp circuit. Schematics can combine text look better grasp of this principle. This is a special low-voltage ver...
Here is circuit power Amplifier OTL Stereo 6W 6W, Use IC LM379,LM377,LM378. Voltage supply for this circuit,See in picture. Related Links Circuit More ...
Power Amplifier OCL 35W By NE540 2N3055, MJ2955 Power Supply Voltage 25V/-25V 2A. Output 8 OHM Speaker. Today have Older power Amplifier OCL Circuit co...
This article briefly describes the Audio Amplifier Output Relay Delay (1N4007). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth un...
This is 10.7-MHz IF amplifier circuit. This circuit is used in many application such as cell phone base station receivers (final IF) and FM broadcast r...
Using an NEC70083, this 1296-MHz amplifier delivers about 17-dB gain and around 1- to 1.5-dB noise. It is constructed on a G-10 epoxy fiberglass PC boa...
This circuit is amini amplifierwith mic. This mini amplifier is a circuit where a microphone and preamp circuit (voice circuit) have priority over any ...
This?RIAA stereo preamplifier uses only conventional components, you can easily find components at electronics store. The circuit is intended to be use...
Download thecomplete TUTORIALof 2x90W Stereo Tube Power Amplifier with EL34. The document in PDF version contain of? schematic diagram, part list, comp...
Audio Circuits This simple microphone preamplifier is based on the LM318 op amp . The LM318 op amp is operated as a standard non-inverting amplifier. R...
Description Using this low-cost project one can reproduce audio from TV without disturbing others. It does not use any wire connection between TV and L...
Opamp inverting amplifier. An inverting amplifier using opamp is a type of amplifier using opamp where the output waveform will be phase opposite to th...
This is a circuit of SA58672 Small Class-D Audio Amplifier. This circuit is suitable for mobile device. It? has maximum output power of 3.0 W? for a 4o...
Low-noise preamplifier has a noise figure of 1 dB at 30 MHz and 3 dB bandwidth of 10 MHz. Gain is 19 dB Total current drain with a 10 volt supply is 13...
Figure 1 The design of the circuit is aimed to create a preamplifier for television systems that would operate in the UHF frequency range of 450 MHz to...
This article describes the Hi-Fi Preamplifier (LM358PWRG4). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understan...
This article describes the Amplifier Timer (LM358). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand better...
This Active FM Amplifier circuit is reliable, and it only requires a few components. This circuit works with only one active component of the UHF / VHF...
Figure 1 The objective of the circuit is to design an amplifier that will be used under radio frequency range with a wideband frequency of 40 MHz. Radi...
High Quality, powerful unit: 90W into 4 Ohm load, Also suited as guitar or bass amplifier To celebrate the hundredth design posted to this website, and...
When the input / output signals are not allowed to ground and they need a wide pass band, the icon broadband differential input / differential output a...
Description This is a very simple, low cost, Hi-Fi quality power amplifier. You can build it 5 ways, like it’s shown in the table (from 20 W to 80 W ...
Figure 1 The circuit was based on different types of transistors to produce a mini power amplifier that would provide an output of 30 Watts. Power Ampl...
Figure (a)is simplifiedschematic diagram; Figure(b)is the inverting input amplifier circuit; Figure (c)is the noninverting input amplifier circuit....
- Isolated electric bridge measurement amplifier circuit compo
- Timer Circuit for Amplifiers
- 200W audio amplifier
- LM359 Video Amplifier
- Full-Bridge Amplification Using a Single Amplifier
- 300 Watts Output High Power Audio Amplifier
- Portable 9v Headphone Amplifier
- Crystal Radio Audio Amplifiers
- tw1o wire Remote Microphone Amplifier circuit (DS2003)
- MOSFET Power Amplifier 200W
- 24W amplifier using TDA1516
- Discrete Operational Amplifier
- 4 X 15 Watt power amplifier
- Playback Amplifier For Cassette Deck
- 2 X 18W Stereo Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier (TDA2030)
- 15W Class B Audio Amplifier
- Audio Amplifier Output Relay Delay(1N4007)
- The long-distance body heat probe circuit
- Power Amplifier Mosfet OCL 70W HIFI Stereo with IRF640,IRF96
- High-fidelity audio power amplifier LM1875 circuit diagram
- HA-5320 noninverting unit gain mode basic connection circuit
- LH0032 video amplifier CIRCUIT (LH0032)
- Cascode Rf Amplifier
- MAX4100/MAX4101 high-speed operational amplifier and its pin
- Amplifier Timer
- Stereo amplifier 3W 3W using ic BA5406
- TDA1521 / TDA1521Q: 12W Stereo Amplifier
- Power Amplifier OCL 100W Mosfet J162 K1058
- Small audio amplifier IC 7w using lm383
- Inverting Amplifier with Op-Amp
- Line Preamplifier Circuit with Tube Acquisition
- The OPA340 composed of INA321/322 output buffer circuit
- S1-3090C Controllable Voltage Regulator Circuit Diagram
- 35W Power Amplifier (STK082)
- Mosfet Wideband Amplifier
- 2x5W Stereo Audio Amplifier based TA7227 circuit diagram
- One Watt 2.3 GHz RF Amplifier Using a MRF2001
- Logarithmic Amplifier LM11C circuit diagram
- Tiny Audio Amplifier Using LM386
- 12V/20W Stereo Amplifier
- Audio Power amplifier (30W)
- Two Op-Amp Differential Amplifier
- Buffer Amplifier
- 1 Watt 2.3 GHz RF Amplifier (MRF2001)
- TDA1515 audio power amplifier circuit diagram
- Audio Power Amplifier Converter From Stereo to Mono
- OPA1013 and INA117 constitute of the current detection circu
- ?250V Common Mode Range Difference Amplifier (AV = 1)
- Five-transistor amplifier
- Operation amplifiering instrumentation amplifier circuit
- MAX494 quad operational amplifier and its pin main character
- Class A-Designed Headphone Amplifier Using BC308 Transistor
- TDA7294 Amplifier
- NE5535 dual op amp and its pin main characteristics
- power supply for amplifiers [b]
- Non-Inverting Amplifier
- Dynamic microphone amplifier using transistors
- Push-Pull Power Amplifier Circuit Diagram
- LM3886 amplifier circuit
- 5W Tube Amplifier with EL84 circuit diagram
- Guitar Pre-Amp with JFET 2N5457
- Do-it-yourself NFJ TA2024B Amplifier Kit Part 2
- M51304L Microphone amplifier circuit diagram
- 2M Fet Power Amplifier Circuit
- 380MHz linear amplifier circuit composed of RF2175
- A Hiqh Quality Headphone Amplifier
- Power Amplifier 35W with LM391
- Amplifier audio small to use with 9V battery operated
- 2W RF Amplifier with MOSFET LF2810A circuit diagram
- A4 Power Amplifier
- Mosfet Buffer Amplifier Circuit
- A high-fidelity preamplifier circuit
- Portable Phono Preamplifier(LS4558)
- 35W Power Amplifier based on LM391 circuit diagram
- Mini Guitar/Bass Amplifier(TDA2003 )
- TDA7850 audio amplifier electronic circuit
- Balanced Microphone Amplifier(SSM2017)
- MA332 low-noise op amp and its pin main characteristics
- High Impedance Low Capacitance Buffer/Amplifier
- The circuit of DC inverting amplifier whose gain is decided
- TDA7250 high power audio amplifier electronic project
- The broadband amplifier circuit with 600v/us conversion spee
- Audio power amplifier
- Vacuum Tube single End A Type 211 Power Amplifier Circuit
- Hi fi audio power amplifier circuit
- Microphone Amplifier using KM551UD2
- 85V, ?100V Common Mode Range Instrumentation Amplifier (AV =
- High Power Audio Amplifier 1500 Watt
- 100W PEP 420-450Mhz PUSH-PULL LINIER AMPLIFIER
- 10.7-MHz IF amplifier (SFELA10M7GA00)
- Isolate Ground Amplifier by LF356
- One Watt 2.45 GHz Linear Amplifier CIRCUIT (RF2126)
- High gain amplifier circuit
- Ultra-high gain audio amplifier