This article describes 2 Watt Amplifier 2 (BD140). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
The MC4558 is a high performance monolithic dual operational amplifier. The circuit combines all the outstanding features of theMC1458 and, in addition...
This project explain how you can build and connect a powerful 1W amplifier to your FM transmitters. A perfect solution for those wishing to listen to t...
This was one of the earliest circuits that I ever designed and built, in Spring 1982. At that time I had only an analogue meter and a calculator to wor...
This is a little audio amplifier, it is similar to the audio amplifier which is used in small transistor radio. This circuit draws about 30 milliamps f...
This simple amplifier shows the LM386 in a high-gain configuration (A = 200). For a maximum gain of only 20, leave out the 10 uF connected from pin 1 t...
The circuit shown in Figure 19.27 uses low-power preamplifier TDA3310 and TDA2030 power amplifier integrated circuit. The former is used for the dual-c...
The circuit TDA1910 monolithic integrated circuit. * 10 dB 50Hz boost tone control using change of pin 1 resistane (muting fumction) We try to come to ...
Most amps acoustic frequencies that make our readers, instead of a transformer power, sometimes required two or sometimes three. This tactic is more co...
The isolated electric bridge measurement amplifier circuit is composed of ISO102 and low-noise low-power INA102, whichis widely used in industrial proc...
This is a mono amplifier circuit powered with single Amplifier chip STA5100. The chip will deliver single power output at 140 watt. Circuit diagram: Th...
This cool-down relay circuit uses an IC timer to drive a relay, which keeps the blower on for a time delay from timer U3. The value of C2 can be change...
Operating power amplifier integrated circuit LM4780 from National Semiconductor .What is special? Well, first of all – it is very low harmonic distor...
Gain 2 of precision amplifier circuit (INA105) as shown:As shown for precision amplifier circuit gain = 2. The circuit will be 1 to 3 feet feet, ably i...
This article describes the Headphone Amplifier (LM833). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand be...
Here is a simple audio amplifier using a TL431 shunt regulator. The amplifier will provide room-filling volume from an ordinary crystal radio outfitted...
Battery-Powered portable unit, Suitable for all type Televisions Using this low-cost project one can reproduce audio from TV without disturbing others....
While talking to a distant subscriber on telephone, quite often we feel frustrated when the voice of the distant subscriber is so faint that it is bare...
8w Car Radio Audio Amplifier The TDA2002 and TDA2002A are integrated circuit amplifiers specially designed for use in car radios, where the adverse ele...
The above picture is charging power failure alarm circuit.When there is AC 220V voltage,VD1, VD2 and R1, R2 generate opposite phase,VT1 stops and H lam...
The operating voltage range is 6.0 ~ 35V, and the output audio power is 2.0W, and there is no relationship between output and power supply voltage....
This is a stereo audioamplifierfor your car. Thecircuitis powered by a single IC TDA1553 with some external components, this IC will handle your stereo...
This article describes The Awfully Antique Audio Amplifier (MAX3243IDWR). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help...
The circuit will provide a 20 ?±0.1 dB voltage gain from 500 kHz to 50 MHz. The low-frequency response of the amplifier can be extended by increasing ...
Description. The schematic of an automatic cooler fan for audio amplifiers is given here. The circuit automatically switch ON the cooler fan whenever t...
The picture a and b are two-road output voltage regulating circuit of LTC1702.There are two independent switch power controllers in LTC1702 and each co...
5nV / √ Hz ( 1kHz) noise; 0.0002 % (THD ) distortion; ± 45V power supply; ± 45V common-mode input voltage; 1000mW power consumption....
Description Even if simple the circuit, plirej' all condition, regarding the distortion and the response of frequency. The resistance of entry is 250K ...
If friend want Bipolar Transistor power Amplifier Circuit. , In model HIFI OCL 100W RMS. I sizes think this circuit may is the one choice interesting ,...
Operating voltage range is 4 ~ 12V or 5 ~~ 18V; quiescent current is 4mA; voltage gain is 20 to 200; reference ground input; low distortion....
- Ultra-High Fidelity High Power Amplifier Reference (LME49830
- 4.5 H. Magnetic P.B. Head Preamplifier (DS2003)
- Power amplifier 100w vmosfet 1
- Project 3A - 60-100W Hi-Fi Power Amplifier
- Pulse drive circuit
- Hi-Fi Preamplifier Class A with BC550
- 2x7W Audio Amplifier with LM4756 circuit diagram
- Modular Headphone Amplifier Circuit
- 400 Hz SERVO AMPLIFIER
- Notch filter uses an operational amplifier
- 135-175Mhz amplifier
- The OPA606 broadband Difet operational amplifier circuit
- The input changing circuit using operational amplifier
- Practical Power Amplifier Stages and Block Diagram
- KRELL KMA160 Class-A Mono Block Amplifier
- Wideband Amplifier
- TA2022 and TAS5010 Digital Amplifier Schematic
- Power amplifier 170W
- Common collector (common -C) amplifier circuit of broadband
- Guitar Amplifier
- TDA1514 audio amplifier circuit design
- Audio Power Amplifier for AM Radio
- 70W High Power Amplifier with MOSFET circuit diagram
- The voltage amplifier circuit of the electric charge amplifi
- How to build Telephone amplifier
- Jfet Wideband Amplifier
- A Class A audio amplifier circuit
- Inverting amplifier with balancing circuit
- Motorola Hi-Fi power amplifier
- Rf 150W BLX15 power amplifier
- Power Amplifier Circuit using TDA2009
- Audio Amplifier Volume Indicator
- Headphone Amplifier
- Preamplifier For Soundcard
- The blind source device (LM567 and KD56022) (1)
- Introduce a Power Amplifier
- LM4809 Stereo 105mW Headphone Amplifier circuit diagram
- Portable Microphone Preamplifier(BC550C)
- 2SC1946A 30 Watt VHF Amplifier
- Use MJE15032 of 300 w subwoofer amplifier
- MC3476 programmable op amp and its pin main characteristics
- Audio Power amplifier (30W)
- Stereo Tube Amplifier Circuit
- Single Transistor Microphone Pre-Amplifier for Both Dynamic
- 3-6 VOLT MINI AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
- Impulse amplifier circuit diagram
- 300 Watt MOSFET Real HI-FI Power Amplifier
- servomotor amplifier
- Current limiting audio amplifier circuit
- Linear FM 50 watt amplifier with BLY90
- Wideband Noise Measurement Test Circuit Amplifier of CA3130
- TDA1562 power amplifier
- 20dB antenna amplifier circuit diagram electronic project
- National LM386 Audio Power Amplifier Datasheet for Battery O
- 25w Mosfet Audio Amplifier electronic circuit diagram
- TDA2611AQ audio power amplifier IC circuit diagram
- Single Supply, 1.5nVrtHz, Photodiode Amplifier
- DC Fault Protection Circuit for Audio Amplifiers
- 100w power amplifier using STK404
- USB Powered PC Headphone Amplifier
- EL34 Stereo Tube Amplifier 2x90 Watts
- Summing Amplifier by LM741
- Magnetic pickup phono preamplifier
- The long-distance body heat probe circuit
- TDA7383: 4x35W Quad Bridge Amplifier circuit diagram
- 10 W amplifier using TDA2003
- Basic Operational Amplifier (UA741)
- Stereo Tube Amplifier electronic circuit diagram
- Tube amplifier with ½ 6922, 6CL6 circuit
- Power amplifier electronic circuits-tube audio rf amplifiers
- 50W Amplifier Circuit based ICL8063 + 2N3055
- Audio Amplifier Circuits (2N4401)
- Adjustment-free precision summing amplifier
- LM6165/6265/6365 operational amplifier and its pin main char
- MA344 low-noise op amp and its pin main characteristics
- HiFi Amplifier to Headphone
- 100 W valve audio amplifier
- Mosfet Amplifier OTL 100W by K1058,J162
- 6-10W Audio Amplifier with IC TDA2002 circuit diagram
- 4W Stereo Amplifier using LM2877 circuit diagram
- One Watt 2.3 GHz RF Amplifier Using a MRF2001
- Infrared control automatic hand dryer (NE555, CD4069)
- A 20 Watt Power Amplifierr introduction
- Practical Power Amplifier Stages and Block Diagram
- Stereo Tube Amplifier 4 Watts
- Constant current Power Amplifier (LF411)
- Small Low-Voltage High Quality Audio Amplifier
- Precision Sample and Hold Amplifier
- Power Amplifier OCL 80W hi-fi by IC TDA2020
- 2n3055 Power Amplifier 60w electronic circuit diagram
- Ever Amplifier Bridging (LM555)
- JLH Class-A amplifier
- 15W amplifier
- Single Supply Summing Amplifier for Audio Mixer
- Comparator Circuit of TL431