This article describes 2 Watt Amplifier 2 (BD140). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
The MC4558 is a high performance monolithic dual operational amplifier. The circuit combines all the outstanding features of theMC1458 and, in addition...
This project explain how you can build and connect a powerful 1W amplifier to your FM transmitters. A perfect solution for those wishing to listen to t...
This was one of the earliest circuits that I ever designed and built, in Spring 1982. At that time I had only an analogue meter and a calculator to wor...
This is a little audio amplifier, it is similar to the audio amplifier which is used in small transistor radio. This circuit draws about 30 milliamps f...
This simple amplifier shows the LM386 in a high-gain configuration (A = 200). For a maximum gain of only 20, leave out the 10 uF connected from pin 1 t...
The circuit shown in Figure 19.27 uses low-power preamplifier TDA3310 and TDA2030 power amplifier integrated circuit. The former is used for the dual-c...
The circuit TDA1910 monolithic integrated circuit. * 10 dB 50Hz boost tone control using change of pin 1 resistane (muting fumction) We try to come to ...
Most amps acoustic frequencies that make our readers, instead of a transformer power, sometimes required two or sometimes three. This tactic is more co...
The isolated electric bridge measurement amplifier circuit is composed of ISO102 and low-noise low-power INA102, whichis widely used in industrial proc...
This is a mono amplifier circuit powered with single Amplifier chip STA5100. The chip will deliver single power output at 140 watt. Circuit diagram: Th...
This cool-down relay circuit uses an IC timer to drive a relay, which keeps the blower on for a time delay from timer U3. The value of C2 can be change...
Operating power amplifier integrated circuit LM4780 from National Semiconductor .What is special? Well, first of all – it is very low harmonic distor...
Gain 2 of precision amplifier circuit (INA105) as shown:As shown for precision amplifier circuit gain = 2. The circuit will be 1 to 3 feet feet, ably i...
This article describes the Headphone Amplifier (LM833). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand be...
Here is a simple audio amplifier using a TL431 shunt regulator. The amplifier will provide room-filling volume from an ordinary crystal radio outfitted...
Battery-Powered portable unit, Suitable for all type Televisions Using this low-cost project one can reproduce audio from TV without disturbing others....
While talking to a distant subscriber on telephone, quite often we feel frustrated when the voice of the distant subscriber is so faint that it is bare...
8w Car Radio Audio Amplifier The TDA2002 and TDA2002A are integrated circuit amplifiers specially designed for use in car radios, where the adverse ele...
The above picture is charging power failure alarm circuit.When there is AC 220V voltage,VD1, VD2 and R1, R2 generate opposite phase,VT1 stops and H lam...
The operating voltage range is 6.0 ~ 35V, and the output audio power is 2.0W, and there is no relationship between output and power supply voltage....
This is a stereo audioamplifierfor your car. Thecircuitis powered by a single IC TDA1553 with some external components, this IC will handle your stereo...
This article describes The Awfully Antique Audio Amplifier (MAX3243IDWR). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help...
The circuit will provide a 20 ?±0.1 dB voltage gain from 500 kHz to 50 MHz. The low-frequency response of the amplifier can be extended by increasing ...
Description. The schematic of an automatic cooler fan for audio amplifiers is given here. The circuit automatically switch ON the cooler fan whenever t...
The picture a and b are two-road output voltage regulating circuit of LTC1702.There are two independent switch power controllers in LTC1702 and each co...
5nV / √ Hz ( 1kHz) noise; 0.0002 % (THD ) distortion; ± 45V power supply; ± 45V common-mode input voltage; 1000mW power consumption....
Description Even if simple the circuit, plirej' all condition, regarding the distortion and the response of frequency. The resistance of entry is 250K ...
If friend want Bipolar Transistor power Amplifier Circuit. , In model HIFI OCL 100W RMS. I sizes think this circuit may is the one choice interesting ,...
Operating voltage range is 4 ~ 12V or 5 ~~ 18V; quiescent current is 4mA; voltage gain is 20 to 200; reference ground input; low distortion....
- The circuit of ICS1523 typical application
- How to build Ultra-High Fidelity High Power Amplifier Refere
- Band 2 Preamplifier CIRCUIT (2N3819)
- LM3886 amplifier circuit
- Bipolar Amplifier HIFI OCL 100W by BD317-BD318
- The Tuned Whip
- 555 Tone Generator (8 ohm speaker)
- P5346003 Communication Monolithic Microcomputer Integrated C
- STK4152II - Schematic audio amplifier
- High Quality Monoblock Power Amplifier
- RF power amplifier 50W BLY94
- Telephone amplifier
- TDA1010 9W Power Amplifier
- Audio Level Meter Amplifier (LH0032)
- Crystal Radio RF Amplifiers
- 2n3055 Power Amplifier 60w electronic circuit diagram
- Simple Amplifier Circuit
- Linear x10 Amplifier by 4011 Gate
- Power Amplifier Circuit using TDA2009
- Magnetic-Pickup Phono Preamplifier Circuit
- BTL Mono Amplifier With DC Volume Control
- 20 Watt Power Amplifier based TDA2005
- Stereo preamplifier with tone control
- 140W Power Amplifier circuit diagram
- Subwoofer Amplifier Power Supply Circuit
- Video Amplifier(BC550)
- The phonographs amplifier circuit
- Optical wand amplifier circuit diagram
- Moduler Preamplifier Circuit Diagram
- 22 Watt Stereo Amplifier with Power IC TDA1554
- Audio Frequency Amplifier 20W based LM1875
- 5,000W ultra-light, high-power amplifier, without switching-
- Mini Amplifier with 2 Watts Output
- Class D amplifier circuit
- Motor-Speed Control Employs Class-D Power Amplifier
- How to build Stereo Tube Amplifier
- Dynamic audio preamplifier
- MC3458 dual and single- supply op amp and its pin main chara
- MA332 low-noise op amp and its pin main characteristics
- 25W Mosfet audio amplifier
- Miniature USB Powered Amplifier for Laptops(TDA2822M )
- Logarithmic Amplifier LM11C circuit diagram
- Wide band high frequency amplifier
- LM4250 low-power programmable amplifier and its pin main cha
- LM6181 current feedback amplifier and its pin main character
- Electrometer amplifier with overload protection
- Electromotor servo amplifier composed of the power MOSFET
- LM386 Low Voltage Audio Power Amplifier
- MA333 JFET input op amp and its pin main characteristics
- A Single-Ended Input to Differential Output Amplifier
- 15W Class B Audio Amplifier
- Vinyl Pre-Amplifier
- TDA2030 8w Amplifier
- 20dB VHF Amplifier
- Simple preamplifier circuits by transistors (C828)
- 200 Watt High Quality Audio Amplifier circuit diagram
- Current amplifier and buffers
- Stereo Synthesiser For Amplifier by Transistor
- 20W Bridge Amplifier (TDA7240A)
- Use ICL8063 of 50 w Audio Amplifier
- Low Noise 1M Trans-Impedance Amplifier
- 18W Audio Amplifier
- How to build Power amplifier 2X5W with TDA1516Q
- 2 X 22 Watt Stereo Amplifier using IC TDA 1554
- Transistor Dc amplifier Alternator Regulator Circuit
- Rf 150W BLX15 power amplifier
- 1-chip 40 watt amplifier circuit
- LM4809, LM4810 Dual-channel headphone amplifier circuit diag
- FM Receiver Antenna Amplifier circuit diagram
- 60w Guitar Amplifier electronic circuit diagram
- LM1201 Video Amplifier with Balanced (Bi-Phase) Output
- Condenser Mic Audio Amplifier
- Audio Power Amplifier circuit for AM Radio
- Mini Amplifier Using Lm1895N Circuit
- Audio Amplifier with DC Volume Control (TDA7052B)
- MAX4108/MAX4109 high - speed operational amplifier and its p
- Amplifier of acoustic frequencies with preamplifier
- LM4910 stereo headphone amplifier circuit diagram
- NJM2043 dual low-noise op amp and its pin main characteristi
- Death of Zen (play) - a new Grade Power Amplifier
- TDA2030 Amplifier OTL 15W
- 70MHz RF power amplifier
- MOSFET Power Amplifier 200W
- 65W HEXFET Power Amplifier
- How to build Pure Class-A Headphone Amplifier Schematic
- 60 w subwoofer amplifier schematic
- 100W Guitar Amplifier Mk II (MPC866PVR133A)
- Power amplifier 60w 
- 700kHz, 1M? Single Supply Photodiode Amplifier
- 40 Watt Hi-Fi amplifier (TDA1514AN-7)
- 70Mhz Rf Power Amplifier Circuit
- LM4780 120 watt amplifier circuit diagram
- Power Amplifier 4 Chanel HiFi with TDA7377
- Basic transistor amplifier circuits
- HeadPhone Amplifier OR PreAmplifier OutPut Stage
- Signal Conditioning Amplifier for Piezofilm Sensor (MAX4257)
- A Modular Audio Preamplifier
- MA326 high-precision and wideband op amp and its pin main ch
- Simple preamplifier circuits by transistors (BC109)
- Few Transistor amplifier circuits