This article describes 2 Watt Amplifier 2 (BD140). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
The MC4558 is a high performance monolithic dual operational amplifier. The circuit combines all the outstanding features of theMC1458 and, in addition...
This project explain how you can build and connect a powerful 1W amplifier to your FM transmitters. A perfect solution for those wishing to listen to t...
This was one of the earliest circuits that I ever designed and built, in Spring 1982. At that time I had only an analogue meter and a calculator to wor...
This is a little audio amplifier, it is similar to the audio amplifier which is used in small transistor radio. This circuit draws about 30 milliamps f...
This simple amplifier shows the LM386 in a high-gain configuration (A = 200). For a maximum gain of only 20, leave out the 10 uF connected from pin 1 t...
The circuit shown in Figure 19.27 uses low-power preamplifier TDA3310 and TDA2030 power amplifier integrated circuit. The former is used for the dual-c...
The circuit TDA1910 monolithic integrated circuit. * 10 dB 50Hz boost tone control using change of pin 1 resistane (muting fumction) We try to come to ...
Most amps acoustic frequencies that make our readers, instead of a transformer power, sometimes required two or sometimes three. This tactic is more co...
The isolated electric bridge measurement amplifier circuit is composed of ISO102 and low-noise low-power INA102, whichis widely used in industrial proc...
This is a mono amplifier circuit powered with single Amplifier chip STA5100. The chip will deliver single power output at 140 watt. Circuit diagram: Th...
This cool-down relay circuit uses an IC timer to drive a relay, which keeps the blower on for a time delay from timer U3. The value of C2 can be change...
Operating power amplifier integrated circuit LM4780 from National Semiconductor .What is special? Well, first of all – it is very low harmonic distor...
Gain 2 of precision amplifier circuit (INA105) as shown:As shown for precision amplifier circuit gain = 2. The circuit will be 1 to 3 feet feet, ably i...
This article describes the Headphone Amplifier (LM833). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand be...
Here is a simple audio amplifier using a TL431 shunt regulator. The amplifier will provide room-filling volume from an ordinary crystal radio outfitted...
Battery-Powered portable unit, Suitable for all type Televisions Using this low-cost project one can reproduce audio from TV without disturbing others....
While talking to a distant subscriber on telephone, quite often we feel frustrated when the voice of the distant subscriber is so faint that it is bare...
8w Car Radio Audio Amplifier The TDA2002 and TDA2002A are integrated circuit amplifiers specially designed for use in car radios, where the adverse ele...
The above picture is charging power failure alarm circuit.When there is AC 220V voltage,VD1, VD2 and R1, R2 generate opposite phase,VT1 stops and H lam...
The operating voltage range is 6.0 ~ 35V, and the output audio power is 2.0W, and there is no relationship between output and power supply voltage....
This is a stereo audioamplifierfor your car. Thecircuitis powered by a single IC TDA1553 with some external components, this IC will handle your stereo...
This article describes The Awfully Antique Audio Amplifier (MAX3243IDWR). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help...
The circuit will provide a 20 ?±0.1 dB voltage gain from 500 kHz to 50 MHz. The low-frequency response of the amplifier can be extended by increasing ...
Description. The schematic of an automatic cooler fan for audio amplifiers is given here. The circuit automatically switch ON the cooler fan whenever t...
The picture a and b are two-road output voltage regulating circuit of LTC1702.There are two independent switch power controllers in LTC1702 and each co...
5nV / √ Hz ( 1kHz) noise; 0.0002 % (THD ) distortion; ± 45V power supply; ± 45V common-mode input voltage; 1000mW power consumption....
Description Even if simple the circuit, plirej' all condition, regarding the distortion and the response of frequency. The resistance of entry is 250K ...
If friend want Bipolar Transistor power Amplifier Circuit. , In model HIFI OCL 100W RMS. I sizes think this circuit may is the one choice interesting ,...
Operating voltage range is 4 ~ 12V or 5 ~~ 18V; quiescent current is 4mA; voltage gain is 20 to 200; reference ground input; low distortion....
- Easy 100 Watt Power Amplifier
- The voltage amplifier circuit of the piezoelectric accelerat
- Mini-box Amplifier -- 2W
- Low Noise 1M Trans-Impedance Amplifier
- BC337-25 NPN General Purpose Amplifier
- A 20 Watt Power Amplifierr introduction
- Audio Amplifier with DC Volume Control
- Noninverted Unity-Gain Amplifier Circuit
- Medium power linear amplifier pin circuit
- 2n3055 Power Amplifier 60w electronic circuit diagram
- How to build Symmetrical Class A Preamplifier
- VHF (100-450 MHz) 250W Power Amplifier (BLF548)
- Phonograph Disc Record Amplifier (BC547C)
- INA117 precision instrumentation amplifier and its pin main
- Power Amplifier Monolithic Integrated Circuit by IC TDA1910
- 8-Ohm Power Amplifier with 60W Output
- How to build Tube Power Amplifier with EL34 - 35W
- 2 Watt Amplifier
- Buffer Amplifiers Circuit
- Uhf Tv-Line Amplifier
- Tube amplifier (AT24C16)
- Third-order asymmetric filter circuit diagram composed of LM
- Constant current Amplifier (LF351)
- MC3405 quad operational amplifier and its pin main character
- Eight Decade Current Sensing Log Amplifier
- Low Voltage Preamplifier
- TDA2030 10W Audio Amplifier Circuit
- Telephone Amplifier using LM386 circuit diagram
- 135-175Mhz amplifier
- Small Amplifier Using Transistors
- 30 Watt power amplifier with Russian valves 6N1 - 6P3P
- Power Amplifier Clipping Indicator (M65830)
- P5346003 Communication Monolithic Microcomputer Integrated C
- High Speed ADC Amplifier(ADS5493)
- FM Booster~Active FM Antenna Amplifier
- 8 Watt Audio Power Amplifier Schematic(LM383)
- Dynamic Microphone Pre-Amplifier
- MAX4100/MAX4101 high-speed operational amplifier and its pin
- 5,000W ultra-light, high-power amplifier, without switching-
- 60 watt amplifier circuit
- Speach Amplifier
- 2 watts amplifier schematic diagram
- Three amplifier active filter
- 10W 2 Meters RF Power Amplifier
- Low voltage microphone preamplifier
- 1930~1990MHz narrowband linear amplification circuit compose
- TDA7383: 4x35W Quad Bridge Amplifier circuit diagram
- Ordinary low-noise broadband amplifier circuit diagram
- Curiously Low Noise Amplifier
- OP-20 high-precision operational amplifier and its pin main
- Passive RIAA Preamplifier(BC546)
- 60W AF Amplifier With STK-0060II circuit diagram
- EL84/6BQ5 Tube Amplifier
- Class A Tube Amplifier Power Supply
- Wideband Test Amplifier
- MC3476 programmable op amp and its pin main characteristics
- High volt mini Amplifier with UJT transistor
- 100 Watt Guitar Amplifier (BC549)
- RF Fm 88 108 MHz 20W amplifier BLV10 BLV87
- The output stage gain adjustment circuit (INA103)
- Universal line amplifier
- Ultra-High Input Impedance AC Unity Gain Amplifier
- LM6165/6265/6365 operational amplifier and its pin main char
- 18W Amplifier Circuit Using HA13118
- Low-noise 30Mhz preamplifier
- Fet Amplifier With Offset Gate Bias Circuit
- 25w Mosfet Audio Amplifier electronic circuit diagram
- Tone Booster
- The driving circuit of proportional electromagnet
- Noninverting Amplifier with Op-Amp
- One Watt 2.45 GHz Linear Amplifier (RF2126)
- MA336 dual JFET input op amp and its pin main characteristic
- Rf power amplifier 100W BLY94
- 2x3W Audio Amplifier with IC BA5406 circuit diagram
- High input impedance rapidly inverting amplifier circuit dia
- 200W MOSFET Amplifier
- Differential Amplifier
- General multi-functional alarm and timer(555) circuit diagra
- 24W amplifier using TDA1516
- How to build Quad Power Supply For Hybrid Amplifier
- Quadraphonic Amplifier
- 6L6A vacuum tube push-pull amplifier circuit diagram
- High fidelity amplifier circuit
- Simple 150 Watt Amplifier with Darlington Transistor
- Mono Preamplifier based on TL062
- The amplifier circuit diagram composed of M5106P
- QUAD II POWER AMPLIFIER
- AN5743 audio preamplifier and power amplifier integrated cir
- 2x10W Audio Amplifier with TDA2009A circuit diagram
- Tube amplifier with ½ 6922, 6CL6 circuit
- 15 Watt Amplifier (Q2N2907A)
- Stabilised amplifier schematic
- Key pin features of IR3F02 operational amplifier
- 4W Stereo Amplifier using LM2877
- LM386 Audio Amplifier