The circuits shown in Figures a and b have a high input resistance and low output resistance, and they can be used as a broadband amplifier for oscillo...
The Audio amplifier described here uses two small amplifiers like LM380 mounted in bridge. Two small?amplifiers?LM380?(2.5?W?max?in?each?18?V), which m...
By Weslee Kinsler The circuit is simple, yet is capable of excellent performance. I designed it specifically for use as an amplifier for the digital so...
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet In high gain circuits noise reduction is an important consideration. Paralleling four amplifiers will redu...
TDA2611AQ is an audio power amplifier integrated circuit produced by Philips of the Netherlands, It is widely used in video, audio, computer audio syst...
Sometimes, in linear equipment design, its necessary to take a voltage which is referred to some dc level and generate an amplified output which is ref...
Figure 1 The circuit was constructed for the purpose of producing a power amplifier that will be used by loudspeakers with rating of 6.25W/8R. Power Am...
This article describes the VCA Preamplifier (THAT2180C). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand b...
This article is a circuit diagram of an amplifier using BC559 simple introduction. Efficient understood from the perspective of the theory, we suggest ...
600μV input offset voltage; 1.8μV / ℃ temperature drift; 100nA bias current; 2.3mA current consumption; ± 18V power supply; ± 5V differential-mod...
MOSFET Amplifier This amplifier evolved from the previous 6 transistor mosfet amplifier. That design was already so good there seemed no reason to look...
350wHome audio amplifier 350w ampifier using schematic transistor paralelHome audio amplifier using MJL21194, MJL21193, MJE15030, MJE340, BF470, BC556,...
This article describes the Pure Class-A Headphone Amplifier (BD135). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you ...
4.75 to 32V operating voltage range; 5mA supply current; differential gain is less than 0.1%; difference is 0.1 °; 300V/μs conversion rate; ±3mV inp...
As shown in the chart, the circuitis thedifferential input/output gain programmable amplifier circuit. This circuit is composedof two pieces of PGA202 ...
This circuit of multimedia speakers for PCs has single-chip-based design, low-voltage power supply, compatibility with USB power, easy heat-sinking, lo...
Audio Circuits This LM4096 audio amplifier electronic project circuit diagram is a very simple audio amplifier that will provide a maximum output power...
The circuit uses OPA2662 internal dual OTA to form two - channel current output drive circuit, and one channel is used as send driver, the other way is...
When an amplifier is overdrive output waveform of voltage and current distortion. it is limit size value. This isClipping Amplifier Circuitusing LM741 ...
This low noise microphone amplifier is build with MAT02 produced by PMI. This mic amplifier is very performant and has a very low noise level . The amp...
Typical component values are given for use at audio frequencies, where these circuits are used most often The input and output phase relationships are ...
Figure 1 Here is a reliably high sound quality audio power amplifier project based on the National Semiconductor’s LM1875 IC. The circuit that we giv...
In certain applications, such as transmitter or other communications and control applications, this circuit should be useful. Both audio output and dc ...
This is a high quality 65W power amplifier circuit based HEXFET IRF9540 and IRF540. The circuit is quite simple for amplifier with good sound quality. ...
The following diagram is the circuit diagram of telephone amplifier, build based small amplifier IC LM386. This is a easy build telephone amplifier The...
This power supply circuit is paired with Monoblock Car Amplifier TDA7294 The schematic diagram come from circuit: DC to DC Converter 12V to ± 38V powe...
This article briefly describes the 3khz Low Pass Filter and Audio Amplifier (LM386). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Dep...
This article describes the 1 Watt 2.45 GHz Linear Amplifier CIRCUIT (RF2126). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can ...
This article briefly describes the Compact High-Performance 12V 20W Stereo Amplifier (TDA-7377). This principle is easy to understand, but also very pr...
Typically audio amplifier stereo amplifier to a two amplifier. And if a mono amplifier is a single speaker. However this circuit command be present ext...
- 18W Audio Amplifier
- The multi-purpose Amplifier using TDA2030
- 1000MHz two-level broadband amplifier circuit diagram
- An ethylene preamplifier circuit
- Bridge Amplifier using TDA 4935
- How to build Telephone amplifier
- TDA2006 12W Power Amplifier
- 1-chip 40 watt amplifier circuit
- Four quadrant photo-conductive detector amplifier
- Dynamic microphone amplifier using transistors
- 2N5088 Amplifier Transistor Applications
- Telephone Amplifier using LM386 circuit diagram
- 2W RF Amplifier with MOSFET LF2810A circuit diagram
- Load Cell Amplifier circuit diagram
- Stereo Pre-amplifier + Tone Control Circuit based TDA1524A
- Low voltage microphone preamplifier
- Infinite sample and hold amplifier
- 915MHz power amplifier application circuit composed of RF215
- 24 Watt Class A Amplifier
- Electronic balanced input microphone amplifier
- Headphone Amplifier
- Amplifier of acoustic frequencies with preamplifier
- Photoelectric isolated amplifier circuit composed of the ISO
- The amplifier circuit with macroaxis and low current
- LT1055 high speed JFET input op amp and its pin main charact
- TDA 2030 8W Audio Amplifier
- Laptop Audio Amplifier(LA4440)
- How to build 18W 18W Stereo Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier (TDA2030
- 2.4 GHz Field Strength Meter Circuit with Optional Amplifier
- How to build Speach Amplifier
- MC1747/MC1747C operational amplifier and its pin main charac
- LM3875 Gainclone Power Amplifier
- RF2155 programmable plus power amplifier pin circuit
- Preamplifier for dynamic microphones.
- Low Power Amplifier LM386
- Class-A Audio Amplifier
- Guitar Amplifier
- Electro Harmonix Graphic Equalizer
- Stereo Preamplifier with Bass-boost(TL072)
- Motorola Hi-fi Power Amplifier electronic circuit diagram
- Medium power amplifier RF2104 pin circuit
- MAX492/MAX495 single-supply op amp and its pin main characte
- CMoy Pocket Amplifier
- 12 Volt 5 Watt Amplifier
- 20W Power Tube Amplifier with EL34 circuit diagram
- 400W Power Amplifier "Safari" circuit diag
- USB powered power amplifier for your PC
- How to build Portable Headphone Amplifier Circuit
- Constant current Power Amplifier (LF411)
- Audio Amplifier
- Wideband Noise Measurement Test Circuit Amplifier of CA3130
- Dynamic Microphone Amplifier (BC547B)
- 100W Audio Amplifier with Integrated Circuit
- Headphones Amplifier based LM741
- 10 w audio amplifier with bass boost circuit description
- Audio Graphic Equaliser
- 18 Watt Power Amplifier using TLE2141C
- Low Noise 1M Trans-Impedance Amplifier
- Single Chip Audio Preamplifier LM 358
- 200Mhz cascode amplifier
- NJM2043 dual low-noise op amp and its pin main characteristi
- Cascode amplifier
- OPA604 FET input high-fidelity operational amplifier circuit
- 2SC2539 FM broadcast RF amplifier
- Video line driving amplifier
- 400MHz differential amplifier circuit with broadband transco
- 400MHz differential amplifiering circuit
- High Voltage Amplifiers
- Cable TV amplifier
- How to build Power amplifier for Loudspeaker 6.5W 8R
- FM antenna amplifier circuit
- YS-608 Learning headset principle and maintenance circuit
- 2x12W Stereo Amplifier with TDA1521/TDA1521Q circuit diagram
- Low Voltage Audio Amplifier
- Power Amplifier Guitar Practice
- Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp) Oscillator
- 20 Watt Audio Amplifier with LM1875 circuit diagram
- Touch Biostable Controller Circuit
- Power amplifier 12W FET
- 600W rf power amplifier
- Mic Condenser Amplifier circuit diagram
- Battery-powered Headphone Amplifier(BC327)
- 100W Guitar Amplifier
- 315 Watt Class D Power Amplifier
- 3-6 VOLT MINI AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
- 275W Leach Amplifier
- Mini Amplifier Using Lm1895N Circuit
- 2 X 18W Stereo Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier (TDA2030)
- Auto-zero instrumentation amplifier (INA102)
- LM386 amplifier circuit
- Non-Inverting Amplifier
- 6M 100W Linear Amplifier
- 8-Ohm Power Amplifier with 60W Output
- 6W amplifier using TA7222AP
- The instrumentation Amplifier with CMRR Calibration
- Headphone Amplifier by Transistor BC109