The TDA7052B and TDA7052BT are 0.5 W and 1 W mono Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) output amplifiers with DC volume control. Not only have been designed for use ...
The TDA7266 is a 7+7W dual bridge amplifier specially designed for TV and Portable Radio applications. TDA7266 Features (1)Wide supply voltage range (3...
LM12 operational amplifier can output currents up to 10A. The LM12 in encapsulated in TO-3 with 4 pins, can support up to 800W and has enough internal ...
A very simple and cheap tv antenna amplifier circuit built with BF961 a NChannel Dual Gate MOS common transistor used for input and mixer stages especi...
Figure 1 The circuit was designed to provide more efficient output with a dynamic microphone by using a low noise preamplifier. Dynamic Microphone – ...
Description: A small 325mW amplifier with a voltage gain of 200 that can be used as a bench amplifier, signal tracer or used to amplify the output from...
8W Broadband FM RF Amplifier Here's 8W broadband FM RF amplifier using 2SC1971 VHF power transistor. The RF Amplifier PCB layout designed for FM broadb...
This circuit uses two TDA2030, connected into a bridge circuit, both sides of the circuit structure and parameters are identical. The right of the IC f...
Built around an LM380, this amplifier includes tone controls and electronic soft switching . The soft switching circuitry ensures power is built up gra...
The circuit diagram below appearsCA3130 test circuit amplifierwhich is used forwideband noise measurement service. It results in 30dB gain for its outp...
The following circuit is an distortion booster effect for your electric guitar. I don’t know whether this circuit is really works or not, you may try...
This is circuit of NPN Common Collector Amplifier. This circuit can be used for impedance matching. This circuit similar to the Emitter Follower circui...
This article describes the LM359N video amplifier CIRCUIT (LM359N). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you u...
Operating voltage range is ± 5.0 to ± 15V or a single 5.0 ~ 36V; conversion rate is 1300V/μs; unity gain bandwidth is 175MHz; supply current is 5.3m...
The blind always takes a stick to help them avoid obstacles when they are out of homes. As the stick can't be too long, the distance is limited. By ins...
This circuit is a low-noise amplifier, its input isconnected with ORP10 lndium antimonide detector workingunder room temperature . Four low noise trans...
This is a simple circuit that can be used to convert a 4-20mA signal to a 0V to 5V analog voltage. It is ideal conversion to digital with an analog-to-...
Input offset voltage is 300μV; bias current is 400nA; Gain Bandwidth Product GB = 14MH ; conversion rate is 6V/μs; noise is 0.4μVRMS; Current consum...
Description These goals were achieved by using a discrete-components op-amp driving a BJT complementary common-emitter output stage into Class B operat...
Common emitter amplifying circuitThe amplifier's role: amplifiering faint signals (voltage, current, and power) to the required category. The role of e...
When the main power is normal, the signal chip machine is powered by VCC5V, at the moment, the VCC5V power supply is charging the battery through D1 an...
The mic pre amp described here is designed to connect a small electret microphone and uses an integrated circuit type NE5532. As you can see, this sche...
Amplifiers which run from 12V DC generally dont put out much power and they are usually not hifi as well. But this little stereo amplifier ticks the po...
RF2155 is the programmable plus amplifier IC, and it is used in 3V handheld systems. It uses advanced GaAs heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT), and...
I have been making th 2 NFJ TA2020 kit currently in parallel , in relation to the impedance change ( manufacturer unknown ) was left over metallized fi...
This is a compact, easy to build amplifier that uses one IC only but delivers 40 watts of audio power. It is ideal for amplifying audio from your mobil...
It seems that the poor old op-amp is a device that everyone loves to hate, even the really nice ones that come from Burr-Brown (now Texas Instruments) ...
Above circuit design is thermocouple amplifier circuit using CA3193 operating amplifier. The CA3193 is an excellent choice for use with thermocouples.?...
General purpose preamplifier/mixer accepts up to four inputs, has a gain of 1600, and provides bass and treble controls that can be varied ?± 10 dB at...
- MC4558 and MN3208 composition microphone audio amplifier cir
- 36 Watt Audio Power Amplifier Using TDA1562Q
- The amplifier circuit diagram composed of M5106P
- Hall Sensor Amplifier Optimizes Sensitivity vs Supply Curren
- Low-noise ac amplifier has digital control of gain and bandw
- 20 Watt Stereo Audio Power Amplifier by LM1875
- How to build Studio Series Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Transistor Amplifier Circuit-12 Watts
- Practical Power Amplifier Stages and Block Diagram
- Broadcast Band Rf Amplifier Circuit
- 200Mhz cascode amplifier
- 5.8 Watt Audio Power Amplifier circuit
- Basic Complementary (Push-Pull) Power Amplifier Circuit
- 2 x 32 Watts stereo amplifier
- HA1377 Bridge Amplifier BCL cap 17W (Car audio)
- How to build 5 Watt Class-A Audio Amplifier Circuit
- Auto-zero instrumentation amplifier (INA102)
- 2x100W Power Amplifier with STK4231II circuit diagram
- 50W Power Amplifier
- Basic transistor amplifier circuits
- 120W Stereo Amplifier using STK4241V
- Dynamic Microphone Pre-Amplifier
- 741 Operational amplifier
- Tube 6S4A + 6N1P 5WATT HI - FI Power Amplifier
- Constant current Amplifier (LF351)
- Mic Condenser Amplifier circuit diagram
- Stereo tape head preamplifier using LA3161
- The high precision and impedance device amplifier composed o
- A Low Power Wireless Audio Power Amplifier
- 2 Watt Audio Amplifier
- 12V/20W Stereo Amplifier
- AN7115 audio power amplifier circuit diagram
- Current amplifier and buffers
- The Audio/Video Distribution Amplifier(CA3100)
- Guitar Preamp with Tone Controls
- 2SC2539 FM broadcast RF amplifier
- LM6172 voltage feedback amplifier and its pin main character
- Headphone Amplifier(LM833)
- 8 Watt Amplifier Circuit using TDA 2030
- Used for floating-point transform gain variable buffer ampli
- Bomb Proof 150 Watt MOSFET Power Amplifier
- Audio power amplifier
- TDA8560 class B power amplifier circuit design project
- How to build Amplifier Timer
- The basic op amp circuit for voltage stabilization
- MC1420/1520 wideband op amp and its pin main characteristic
- Electronic balanced input microphone amplifier
- Headphone Amplifier Using Discrete Components(BC549C)
- Op amp zeroing circuit diagram
- The driving circuit of the proportional electromagnet
- Stereo Preamplifier with Bass-boost
- Accelerometer Amplifier with DC Servo
- Buffer Amplifier
- Level-Shifting-Isolation Amplifier Circuit
- Microphone Amplifier using KM551UD2
- 35W Power Amplifier (STK082)
- NJM4560 dual wideband op amp and its pin main characteristic
- Integrated Circuit Based High End Audio Line Preamplifier
- MA344 low-noise op amp and its pin main characteristics
- Variable Gain Amplifier Circuit
- The GEM Class-A//AB Amplifier
- Bridging Line Amplifier (L6506)
- Partial pressure biasing common-emitter amplifier circuit di
- Power Amplifier 40W -Class A
- Third-order asymmetric filter circuit diagram composed of LM
- 20W Bridge Amplifier (TDA7240A)
- Do-it-yourself NFJ TA2024B Amplifier Kit Part 3
- Stereo Preamplifier With Bass Boost
- Few Transistor amplifier circuits
- 20w Audio Amplifier Using Lm1875 electronic circuit diagram
- Audio Power Meter: Shows Your Audio Amplifier
- Medical instrument preamplifier
- Tube amplifier with ½ 6922, 6CL6 circuit
- 8W Broadband FM RF Amplifier
- MAX4104/MAX4105 ultra- high-speed and low - noise op amp and
- Simplest Ever Amplifier Bridging
- Bridge amplifier
- Amplifier circuit for converts the analog signal to digital(
- Single-Supply Instrumentation Amplifier(OP284 )
- TDA230-25w Bridge Low-frequency Power Amplifier Circuit Diag
- I.F. Amplifier
- A Single-Ended Input to Differential Output Amplifier
- Rf power amplifier 100W BLY94
- 2x3W Audio Amplifier with IC BA5406 circuit diagram
- Tube Mic Pre-Amp
- Wideband VHF preamplifier
- 100W Guitar Amplifier Mk II (MPC866PVR133A)
- Low Noise AC Amplifier with Programmable Gain and Bandwidth
- The Awfully Antique Audio Amplifier (MAX3243IDWR)
- The multi-purpose Amplifier using TDA2030
- Class AB amplifier 12V
- 60W AF Amplifier With STK-0060II circuit diagram
- 40W audio amplifier
- TDA2005 Audio Amplifier Circuits
- MOSFET Power Amplifier 200W
- LM386 Audio Amplifier
- NJM2043 dual low-noise op amp and its pin main characteristi
- Low power audio amplifier