Its been a lot written about AVR microcontroller programmers. This article concludes most common programmers. The easiest programming method is Serial ...
This article describes the Infrared Remote Control Decoder (SAA3049A). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
This is a infrared Remote Control Decoder circuit. This circuit uses the SAA3049A which is used to check and convert the received coded data (RECS80/RC...
Relays continue to be useful and popular, but in low-power, battery operated applications they tend to be power wasters. The following relay economy ci...
As shown by the built-in temperature sensor TC620triac to control the temperature control. Adjustment circuit Rp1 and Rn, respectively, to change the l...
The Automotive Windshield Wiper Control have a good way to set the interval circuit windshield wipers. Automobile wiper controls, together with the gro...
H Bridge Motor Control Given below is an H bridge motor?control and ?driver circuit using IC L298 Description : A bidirectionalH bridgeDC motor control...
Dreaming of having a MIDI controller but you cannot afford to buy it? Why bother buying it as you can DIY? It's easy to set up a MIDI controller. Befor...
Today there are very rapid development of technology and progress, these developments require humans to continue to innovate to create tools that can h...
The following circuit is a simple, cheap and easy build motorcycle alarm. The circuit just required 2 transistors to drive the relay the the relay act ...
Most, if not all, recent cars have an impressive amount of electronics, whether it be ABS brake systems, engine control with injection calculators, air...
The use of powerMOSFETsallows a direct interface between logic and motor power, which permits circuit simplicity as well as high efficiency. This speed...
Figure 1 You can connect your phone to any recorder device which has a mic and remote control input. This circuit automates the recording process when ...
Description The TPS6420x controller is designed to operate from one to three series-connected cells or from a 3.3 V or 5 V supply obtained from a USB p...
In the event of combustible gas, the conductance of TGS308 gas sensor increases, and the voltage is removed through the potentiometer RP1 slide point, ...
This Solar Power Center design appeared as a pair of articles in Home Power Magazine. The charge controller is used to connect a solar panel to a 12 vo...
This circuit is similar to the one above, but uses a N channel mosfet such as IRF530, 540, 640, etc. in place of the NPN transistor. Smaller mosfets co...
This article describes the DC Push Button Motor Control Circuit (TIP31). The content is very simple, very helpful. Diagram showing the principle is as ...
Description: This circuit shows about Bi-Directional Motor Control CIrcuit With NE555 IC. Features: 12V DC power supply, IC is used to control the rela...
Description: The following circuit shows about Accurate Bass Tone Control Circuit Diagram. This circuit based on OPA627 IC, Features: step size is 1.25...
Having known about the architecture of the PIC16F84A, lets dive into learning how to actually program the controller. As you all know(If you have read ...
This circuit is colored lamp, dimming double-duty controller. It is direct conreolled by the musical sound of audio device, the brightness can be discr...
This article describes the PIC microcontroller servo motor interface (PIC16F84). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article c...
This article describes the Atmel 89C Series Flash Microcontroller Programmer (LM8051). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compon...
This next circuit is a variation on the Basic Toy throttle. In this version three push buttons are used to control the output.Button S1 causes the trai...
This Low Dropout Voltage (LDO) solar charge control uses a simple differential amplifier and series P channel MOSFET linear regulatortheir compatibilit...
This is a Servo System Controller circuit. This circuit is used to control a servo motor remotely. This circuit uses the 555 and requires only six extr...
IC is a quad 2-input AND gate, CMOS4081. The alarm will turn off when the four linkage A, B, C, D is to promote the correct order. Circuit works becaus...
This small circuit can be used to control model railway turnouts operated by AC voltages. A logic level in the range of 512 V can be used as the contro...
A max. delay of 20 hours is achieved by this relatively simple circuit. A permanent ground, or no signal, at the trigger input starts the timer. A grou...
- Low Voltage Alarm circuit
- Incline Railway Control Circuit (BFR93A)
- Classification of USB chips and microcontrollers
- On-off Infrared Remote Control(1N5231B)
- Single setpoint Temperature controller
- Isolated PWM (5% to 95%) Controller
- PicCon ? Hidden Radio Transmitter Controller (SSI75T202)
- Remote Control Mains Switch(1N4148)
- Automatic Fan Controller Electronic Circuit With 741 IC
- Remote Controll Tester Circuit With BC558 Transistor
- IR Remote Control Extender Circuit (CD4049)
- Infra-red Remote Control Tester(CA3140)
- Bass-Treble Tone Control Circuit Diagram Based On The LM1036
- Radio Control/RS-232 over FM Radio
- SM0038 and Microcontroller Interface Circuit
- Automatic Cooling Fan Controller
- Motorcycle Alarm No.8
- Jogging Timers
- Web-Based programmable logic control (PLC)
- 555 automatically pushed coal timing control circuit
- Battery charger using LTC4071 charge controller
- Theremin controller CIRCUIT (CD4510)
- Bass-treble Tone Control Circuit With LM1035N IC
- 12v dc motor controller circuit
- Ramp generator controls DC-DC converters
- IR Remote Control Extender Mark 3
- Model Railway Turnout Control
- Automatic volume control circuit
- Bass and treble controls without any principle of the integr
- PWM Controller
- Home Wireless Switch Control Circuit
- Basic Controls of a CRO
- Architecture of a Typical Microcontroller
- Accurate Bass Tone Control Circuit Diagram With OPA627 IC
- Infrared remote control Extender is introduced
- Measuring current with microcontroller
- Audio Tone Controls
- Circuit Diagram Of Op Amp PID Controller
- High torque motor speed control
- Fixed OFF Time Control Circuit Diagram using LMD18200
- Auto Retry for MAX1637 Step-Down Controller
- Automatic Door Light Switch
- Closed loop motor speed control
- American siren alarm circuit
- Servo Motor System Controller
- PWM motor speed control using C4093
- Fill/Empty Water Level Controller CIRCUIT (1N4002)
- TL163 IC For Ultrasonic Remote Control Circuit Diagram
- PWM current-control stepping motor driver using LV8741V
- 220V Automatic Light Switch Circuit
- The Motors and Microcontrollers 101 that We Should All Know!
- AT90LS2323 Microcontroller Circuit Diagram
- Simple Touch Light Switch Circuit
- MODEL RAILWAY TIME
- An Alarm Control Keypad Circuit
- PIC microcontroller servo motor interface (PIC16F84)
- Speed-Control for Small Asynchronous Induction Motor
- Walkaround Control for The Basic Throttle
- Servo Motor Controller
- Basic Tone Control circuit diagram
- DC Motor Control with TIP31
- The Chunhua cleaner electronic speed control circuit
- Classic Tone control circuit with low noise transistor
- TDA1524A IC Stereo Tone Control
- Ir Remote Control Jammer electronic circuit diagram
- ZTX450 NPN For Stabilizing DC Motor?s Speed Control Circuit
- Constant Speed PWM Motor Control
- Baxandall Tone Control Using Two Transistors
- Bi-directional motor control
- SH84 Music Lantern Control Circuit
- Temperature control
- How to build DC Motor Control Circuit
- How to build Step-Down Converter Controller
- Tachometer feedback control
- CY7C68013A EZ-USB FX2LP USB Microcontroller
- Temperature Sensing and Control
- Fluid level controller
- Single MOSFET Relay Toggle Circuit
- Active Sub-Woofer and Controller
- full-wave Triac Motor speed control
- Arduino Panic Alarm
- PWM DC Motor Speed Control
- Mitsubishi Montero 1991 Cruise Control Circuit Diagram
- SQUARE WAVE DRIVER HAS FLEXIBLE OUTPUTS
- PT2262 IR and PT2272 Infrared remote control transmitter and
- Textile machine automatic control circuit
- 24VDC Motor Speed Control with 20A Shot Circuit Protection
- DC Motor Speed Controller Theory and Circuits
- Extended Period 555 On-Pulse Timer
- IR Remote-Control Checker (BC327)
- USB bootloaders for AVR microcontrollers
- HYM1422 Hot Swap Controller
- Ac Motor Controller Circuit Diagram Based On The NE566 IC
- 6 Aspect - Searchlight Signal Driver (LM555)
- Baxandall Tone Controls
- Interfaces For The Remote-Control Transmitter Circuit 2
- Colorful circulation lantern control circuit associated with
- Control motor PWM schematic