Its been a lot written about AVR microcontroller programmers. This article concludes most common programmers. The easiest programming method is Serial ...
This article describes the Infrared Remote Control Decoder (SAA3049A). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
This is a infrared Remote Control Decoder circuit. This circuit uses the SAA3049A which is used to check and convert the received coded data (RECS80/RC...
Relays continue to be useful and popular, but in low-power, battery operated applications they tend to be power wasters. The following relay economy ci...
As shown by the built-in temperature sensor TC620triac to control the temperature control. Adjustment circuit Rp1 and Rn, respectively, to change the l...
The Automotive Windshield Wiper Control have a good way to set the interval circuit windshield wipers. Automobile wiper controls, together with the gro...
H Bridge Motor Control Given below is an H bridge motor?control and ?driver circuit using IC L298 Description : A bidirectionalH bridgeDC motor control...
Dreaming of having a MIDI controller but you cannot afford to buy it? Why bother buying it as you can DIY? It's easy to set up a MIDI controller. Befor...
Today there are very rapid development of technology and progress, these developments require humans to continue to innovate to create tools that can h...
The following circuit is a simple, cheap and easy build motorcycle alarm. The circuit just required 2 transistors to drive the relay the the relay act ...
Most, if not all, recent cars have an impressive amount of electronics, whether it be ABS brake systems, engine control with injection calculators, air...
The use of powerMOSFETsallows a direct interface between logic and motor power, which permits circuit simplicity as well as high efficiency. This speed...
Figure 1 You can connect your phone to any recorder device which has a mic and remote control input. This circuit automates the recording process when ...
Description The TPS6420x controller is designed to operate from one to three series-connected cells or from a 3.3 V or 5 V supply obtained from a USB p...
In the event of combustible gas, the conductance of TGS308 gas sensor increases, and the voltage is removed through the potentiometer RP1 slide point, ...
This Solar Power Center design appeared as a pair of articles in Home Power Magazine. The charge controller is used to connect a solar panel to a 12 vo...
This circuit is similar to the one above, but uses a N channel mosfet such as IRF530, 540, 640, etc. in place of the NPN transistor. Smaller mosfets co...
This article describes the DC Push Button Motor Control Circuit (TIP31). The content is very simple, very helpful. Diagram showing the principle is as ...
Description: This circuit shows about Bi-Directional Motor Control CIrcuit With NE555 IC. Features: 12V DC power supply, IC is used to control the rela...
Description: The following circuit shows about Accurate Bass Tone Control Circuit Diagram. This circuit based on OPA627 IC, Features: step size is 1.25...
Having known about the architecture of the PIC16F84A, lets dive into learning how to actually program the controller. As you all know(If you have read ...
This circuit is colored lamp, dimming double-duty controller. It is direct conreolled by the musical sound of audio device, the brightness can be discr...
This article describes the PIC microcontroller servo motor interface (PIC16F84). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article c...
This article describes the Atmel 89C Series Flash Microcontroller Programmer (LM8051). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compon...
This next circuit is a variation on the Basic Toy throttle. In this version three push buttons are used to control the output.Button S1 causes the trai...
This Low Dropout Voltage (LDO) solar charge control uses a simple differential amplifier and series P channel MOSFET linear regulatortheir compatibilit...
This is a Servo System Controller circuit. This circuit is used to control a servo motor remotely. This circuit uses the 555 and requires only six extr...
IC is a quad 2-input AND gate, CMOS4081. The alarm will turn off when the four linkage A, B, C, D is to promote the correct order. Circuit works becaus...
This small circuit can be used to control model railway turnouts operated by AC voltages. A logic level in the range of 512 V can be used as the contro...
A max. delay of 20 hours is achieved by this relatively simple circuit. A permanent ground, or no signal, at the trigger input starts the timer. A grou...
- 12V Stereo Tone Control
- Structure Of Peripheral Interface Controllers (PIC)
- Bi-Directional Motor Control CIrcuit With NE555 IC
- DC Push Button Motor Control Circuit
- Volume Control Circuit
- Basic Vox Circuit Controls PTT
- Automatic Loudness Control
- Tone Control Stereo (bass-treble) by IC NE5532 x2.
- Remote Control Fun Circuit
- Closed Loop PWM Motor Control CIRCUIT (BUK456)
- Infrared Remote Control Decoder
- RF Remote Control With HT12E IC
- A bass treble tone control circuit to explain
- Twin Coil Switch Machine With Latching Relay
- Test Human Reaction Time with the 555 IC
- Automatic Gain Control Microphone PreAmp
- The 4Q2 DC Motor Speed Controller Circuit and Datasheet
- Loudness Control
- UC3906 battery charger controller
- Modular preamp tone control circuit description
- Analog Fan Speed Control CIRCUIT (MAX6003)
- TS555CN Brightness Controller Circuit For Small Lamps
- A transmitter control telephone/fax machine remote
- H Bridge Motor Control Circuits (LM7805)
- Alarm circuit diagram using pyroelectric sensor
- InfraRed Remote Control Tester
- Stereo Width Controllers (BAT43)
- 12V Sump Pump Control (NE555)
- Stepper Motor Controller CIRCUIT (IRL530N)
- Stepper Motor Control(ULN2003 )
- Fan Control Circuit Using LM56 IC
- ULN2003 Control Stepper Motor by Parallel Port
- Better Volume Control CIRCUIT (TL072)
- How to build On-Off Temperature Control
- DC Control for Triacs(MOC3041)
- Motor-tachometer speed control
- Small DC Motor Speed Controller
- How to build Step-Down Converter Controller
- Jogging Timers
- Single Control Switch for Fan and Air-Conditioner(CD4017)
- Battery Backup for SRAM or Microcontroller
- DC Motor Control Circuit Diagram
- 2500W Phase Control
- L297 Stepper Motor Controller
- Stereo Width Controllers circuit (SN74LV240APWR)
- 3 Phase AC Motor Speed Control
- Switch Control with Touch-Sensitive Input
- IR remote control signal receiver using AVR microcontroller
- LM1040 IC For Tone Control Circuit Diagram
- HI-FI Tone Control Circuit (High Z Input) (2N3684)
- MCU system Controller 12V DC Motor Speed and Direction using
- Stepper motor controller circuit Commentary
- Circuit Diagram Of Motor Control Unit Based On The LM317 IC
- Motor speed control circuit
- Fixed OFF Time Control Circuit Diagram using LMD18200
- Atmel 8051 Flash Based-Microcontroller Programmer (82C55A)
- Water Pump Relay Controller Circuit Schematic
- Fingerprint Control Device Circuit using AT89S52
- Automatic Headlight Brightness Switch 1
- Brightness Control For Small Lamps electronic circuit diagra
- Programmer for the 68HC705C8 MicroController (68HC705C8 )
- Ignition Coil Driver
- Rapid heating, cooling beverage thermostat machine
- Active Subwoofer Controller (TL072)
- Microcontroller interface for 5KW microwave oven (CD4510)
- Proportional FLow Rate Controller
- Democratic current control circuit diagram
- UP/DOWN Ramp Control With M747 IC
- OpAmp - High Side Current Monitor
- 12V LDO Solar Charge Control
- Drive relay with AVR microcontroller
- VHF/UHF Prescaler
- Non-Contact Human Interface Capacitive Switch
- Mic/Guitar Compressor with Transitor Bias Control
- IR remote control extender(CA3140)
- Battery charger using LTC4071 charge controller
- Circuit Diagram of DC Motor Temperature Controller (BC547)
- How to build On-off Infrared Remote Control
- Fan Temperature Controller Circuit Diagram (BZX79C18)
- BC546 Transistor For Tone Control Module Circuit Diagram
- Series-Wound Direction And Speed Motor Control circuit
- Synchronous Flasher Control Schematic
- Tan Timers
- Simplified DC Motor Torque Control
- Gasoline generator automatic throttle controller (LM324)
- General purpose infrared remote control receiver with RS232
- On-Off Temperature Control
- 555 (TLC555) Relay Driver Circuit
- UHF RADIO CONTROL Using ATtiny
- Economical Pump Controller
- Temperature controller
- Ir Remote Control Tester electronic circuit diagram
- ON OFF Touch Switch with 555
- PC Fan Speed Controller - For a Low-Noise PC(LM317T)
- Digital Volume Control electronic circuit diagram
- Fluid level controller
- Unipolar Stepper Motor Controller electronic circuit diagram
- Fogger Controller
- Stereo Preamp With Tone Control Circuit
- DC Fan Controller(1N4007)