MAX1452 Ratiometric Output Configuration Circuit and Datashe
In order to provide an output that is proportional to the power supply voltage, ratiometric output configuration isneeded. The MAX1452 Basic Ratiometric Output Configuration Circuit appears in the schematic below, it provides ratiometric output with a minimum number of external components.
This output, then can be applied to a ratiometric ADC to produce a digital value independent of supply voltage. According to the MAX1452 datasheet, ratiometricity is a key point in applications such as battery operated instruments, automotive, and some industrial applications.
See more onMAX1452 Ratiometric Output Configuration Circuitin pdf datasheet (source: maxim-ic.com).
- LM3900 Schematic and Connection Diagram and Datasheet
- The Pin Functions and Data Circuit of the TDA9178
- Standard Computer Interface Data Bus Circuit Composed Of LM3
- AD8207 Pin Configuration Schematic and Datasheet
- Microchip TC4422 High Speed MOSFET Drivers Datasheet
- The TL494 Datasheet and Pulse Width Modulated Step-Down Conv
- Isolating High Voltage from your Data Acquisition Card by h
- Experimental Laser Data Link
- 74 Series digital circuit of 74LS258,74F258 four 2-to-1 data
- the function and data of pins of TDA8354Q IC
- L9407F Car Alternator Voltage Regulator Datasheet
- The pin functions and data circuit of the TDA8177F
- Data acquisition system grounding and coupling circuit ( sam
- function and data of pins of integrated circuit TDA9815
- Mazda 626 2.5L computer data wire circuit diagram
- MicroSD ATmega32 Data-Logger. Part 1. Schematic and Base Com
- Do You Have Difficulties in Reading a Datasheet?
- ICL7135 Typical Application Schematic Diagram and Datasheet
- LM386 datasheet
- Isolated data acquisition system circuit with 5 channel low