When the phone rings, the BG2 makes IC1A output high, and in one NAND gate end of IC2B, R4, C1 forms the differential circuit to generate spike pulse a...
The circuit principle is the 1958 V8 series cars. We recommend that you carefully read and understand the circuit and then trying to do the electrical ...
This circuit is capable of 40-W into an 8-Ω speaker, or 28-W into a 16-Ω speaker, with a voltage gain of 3 and a full-power bandwidth from dc to 100 ...
LM373 communication IC uses balanced mixer as product detector, with reinserted carrier reapplied to pin 6. CW or SSB output is taken from pin 7. If de...
This circuit is a wideband, highly stable, gain-of-10amplifier with high input impedance. Input capacitance is about 3 pF. A2 provides a 100-MHz bandwi...
The industrial electronic ignition circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, ignition starter control circuit and boost ignition circuit, and it...
Telephone automatic answering device circuit is shown in the above picture. The recording telephone device has strong ability of anti-disturbance, whic...
In the Star Trek ?Next Generation? TV series, the doorbell outside the private quarters of a crew member makes a particular ?beep-boop? sound. The 3v b...
Oscillator develops square wove because of saturable square-loop core materical of transformer. Diodes eliminate extra load placed on oscillator by hig...
With values shown, will light only if tunnel diode under test switches within 0.5.nsec.-J. E. Gersbach and I. Lieber, Switching-Time Tester for Tunnel ...
This circuit shows an AH0014 connected as a noninverting wideband amplifier, where gains must be less than 10, but more than 1. The characteristics are...
The electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the short pulse identification circuit, long pulse identification circuit and circuit music generating c...
Combination of Fairchild μA795 multiplier and μA741 opamp generates AC error signal for driving two-phase servo-motor. Phase-shifted signal from R1-C...
This circuit shows the TP5700 directly interfacing to a low-voltage DTMF generator.VREG1 supplies the necessary 2-V minimum bias to enable the TP5380 t...
Resistors, capacitors and inductors are known as passive components . Electronic components which produces changes in circuit conditions by reacting to...
As shown in the diagram, when switch tube V1 is turn-on, input voltage Uin totally adds to justified of converter primary coil W1', induction voltage g...
Pulse width modulator using an ECG955M timer/oscillator chip. The flip-flop is connected in a monostable mode. The circuit is triggered with a continuo...
Great Wall FS36-40 fan uses programmable technology, and it has three wind species, three wind speeds and four-time segment timing shutdown function. I...
Differential input amplifier Q1-02 accepts myoelectric signals of 10 to 1,000 microvolts from stump muscles of amputee. Stagger-tuned interstage trans-...
Inpt of 0.35 v rms at 1 kc gives 100% modulation. Useful operating range of circuit is 30 cps to 25 kc for light-beam communication.-E. t. Bonin, Drive...
The percussion electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the percussion detection circuit, voltage doubling rectifying circuit, lamp trigger delay con...
Matched pair of FETs gives high input resistance for analog input signal greater than 1012 ohms, while output resistance of FET pair is under 12K. Opam...
Yamaha Generator EF1000iS This article describes a Yamaha Generator EF1000iS Electrical (T8A820M). The principle is very simple, very practical. The ci...
Capacitor discharge SCR ignition system. The circuit draws less than 1 ampere at high RPM (courtesy General Electric Company)....
Copper drum, serving as single-turn shorted secondary of transformer, is heated by several thousand amperes of induced current. As drum heats up, trans...
The circuit consists of integrated circuit IC, resistor R, capacitors C1, C2 and button SB, speaker BL, power supply and other components. When people ...
TV AFT system using an EGG1096 14-pin DIP with tab. This type of AFT is for a double-ended system, where both positive and negative correction voltages...
Color TV chroma demodulator with tint control. The color demodulators consist of two sets of balanced detectors that receive their reference subcarrier...
The circuit is shown in the figure, it is composed of highly sensitive microphone amplifier and wireless transmitter unit, and the amplifier consisits ...
Q1 (2N3904) is an oscillator tuned to a quiet spot in the FM broadcast band. D1 through D4 (1N914) ensure proper polarity. Dc from the line powers the ...
- Charger principle circuit diagram
- Motorcycle Electrical Wiring Diagram Describes
- Eggs automatic incubator 2
- Politely welcoming electronic doorbell
- Chicken male and female discriminator 1
- The Accelerometer LIS302DL Datasheet and Electrical Connecti
- Blind electronic compass circuit
- RP-type ideal diode circuit
- The electric mosquito dispeller
- New degaussing principle circuit
- Infrared reflectance electronic doorbell
- FM Telephone Transmitter
- PC electrically isolated RS422 interface using SN75176B or M
- The Superior Electrical Waveforms Generator ? FunGen v2 Kit
- Discrete Sliding Tone (Frequency Ramp) Doorbell circuit
- PVDF heart sound pulse measurement principle circuit
- Mobile Phone Sensor-900mhz RF Indicator Circuit
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A
- Two-tone electronic doorbell 2
- 1959 -- V8 Electrical Wiring Diagram
- High temperature disinfection cabinet
- Simple Water Detector-Circuit
- Phone minute beep decoder circuit with NE555, CD4017
- Digital lock 4
- Electronic imitation sound pest quitter circuit diagram
- AC Current Controls Hour Meter
- Electrical Equipment
- Circuit diagram of memorial anti-toll-fraud alarm
- Light comparator circuit
- Three-Port Voltage Regulator Basic Application Circuit
- The RC phase-shift circuit with unchanged Output amplitude
- Double-digit display seconds timer circuit diagram
- Valuables pilfering tracker circuit diagram 1 (KD400/JD400)
- Telephone Automatic Recording Control Device Circuit Diagram
- Production volume automatic counter circuit diagram 1
- Glanze WD-900B microwave oven principle circuit
- Automatic Lighting Doorbell Circuit
- Children anti-lost reminder circuit
- AC vs DC electrical signals
- Doorbell circuit
- 1998 Mitsubishi FTO Electrical Wiring Diagram (STTH810FP)
- Shanghai Sharp R-750B Computer-Type Barbecue Microwave Oven
- Electronic And Electrical Engineering Fuse Circuit
- The simplest Electronic Door Lock
- Measurement of Electrical Quantities with a CRO
- Highly sensitive wireless Snoop device circuit
- Low Power Consumption Band-Stop Filter Circuit
- RX5RA/RE Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Pin Configurati
- Industrial degaussing device circuit diagram
- Digital lock 9