Electronic password switch 1
Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
The electronic password switch circuit is composed of the password input circuit, monostable flip-flop, bistable flip-flop, reset circuit, control executive circuit and count divider, and it is shown in Figure 3-96. Password input circuit is composed of buttons S0-S9. Monostable integrated circuit is composed of the internal time-base circuit of the dual time-base IC IC1 and external components of pin2-6. The bistable flip-flop is composed of IC1's another time-base IC and external components of pin8-13. Count divider circuit is composed of the counter / divider integrated circuit IC2 and resistor Rl and so on. Reset circuit consists of resistors R2, R7, and transistor Vl. Control implementation circuit is composed of setting switches S10-S12 and resistor R8, transistor VZ, relay (or electronic lock) K, diode VD.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- RP-type ideal diode circuit
- The white light LED drive circuit
- Touching eight-sound five-flash dynamic toy circuit diagram
- Animal litter teller device 1
- Homemade fast hand dryer circuit
- Automatic washing circuit
- Inductive electronic doorbell 1
- TV and FM jammer schematic
- 1956 Chrysler and Empire Electrical Wiring Diagram Schematic