High-voltage Electrostatic Generator (the 1st)
Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
Work of the circuit The circuit consists of power Switch power transformer T, rectifier diode VDl-VD9, capacitors Cl-C9, resistors R1-R4, a voltmeter PV and ammeter PA. (It is showed in the picture 8-115.) Turn on power switch s. the 220V AC voltage is set-up by the power transformer. The 9 doubler rectifying circuit consists of VDl-VD9 and Cl-C9. The voltage is 9 doubler rectified by the circuit. It then produces 100LV DC voltage. The voltage separates into two parts. One is limited by M and then outputted. The other one is limited by R1-R3. PV shows the value of outputting voltage. When the circuitcomponentsinstalled,you should useepoxytosealfillingprocessto preventdischargebetweenthe variouscomponents.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- CXA-1213S Luminance And Chrominance Signal Processing Integr
- Honda Magna VF750C Electrical (TDA7375A)
- Doorbell circuit
- The structure diagram of LDl001
- Nianfeng YWQ-900 automatic electric pressure cooker circuit
- Convertor Circuit Composed Of TPS54610
- The Accelerometer LIS302DL Datasheet and Electrical Connecti
- Eggs automatic incubator 1
- Electronic ERNIE Device Circuit
- Light comparator circuit
- LM2931 Basic Application Circuit