Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
Q1 (2N3904) is an oscillator tuned to a quiet spot in the FM broadcast band. D1 through D4 (1N914) ensure proper polarity. Dc from the line powers the bug. Audio on the line causes incidental FM, which can be heard on an FM receiver tuned to the frequency of the oscillator. Warning: Use of this device for certain purposes could violate federal and/or state laws and subject the violator to prosecution.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- Simplified Long-Distance Call Lock Circuit Diagram
- AT Commands
- Telephone Automatic Recording Control Device Circuit Diagram
- 1956 Chrysler and Empire Electrical Wiring Diagram Schematic
- Sanhe Brand Anti-Theft Door Talkback Doorbell Analysis Circu
- Password electronic doorbell 2
- LED flashlight circuit
- Temperature And Humidity, Liquid Level Multipurpose Automati
- Eggs automatic incubator 1
- Low Noise Convertor Circuit Composed Of LT1777