Light comparator circuit
Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
In order to adjust two light source to the same brightness, itcan use this circuit as light compare standard. PC1 and PC2are solar batteries. At the start, it should make the bridge keep balance, and the two photocellshas the same light source, and it uses R as zero adjustment to make the read number point at center zero of guage head.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- Electronic Cricket Match Game
- Two normal shock converter circuit principle diagram
- Transistor Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- Three-tone electronic doorbell 2
- UM95088 Telephone Circuit Diagram
- Low Power Consumption Band-Stop Filter Circuit
- Room Ioniser circuit
- Inductor, inductance basics theory
- Inductive electronic doorbell 3