Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
Pulse width modulator using an ECG955M timer/oscillator chip. The flip-flop is connected in a monostable mode. The circuit is triggered with a continuous pulse train and the threshold voltage is modulated by the signal applied to control voltage pin 5. This has the effect of modulating the pulse width as control voltage varies (courtesy GTE Sylvania Incorporated).
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of TK75050
- Voice electronic doorbell circuit diagram
- Auto Bathroom Fan control
- ICBT Grid Electrode Driving Control Power Circuit
- Electrical, Reliability and Radio Characteristics of Siemens
- Chicken male and female discriminator 1
- SHB6605 Power-Drive Integrated Circuit Diagram
- CXA-1213S Luminance And Chrominance Signal Processing Integr
- Multi-color projector circuit diagram for nerve relaxation
- Anti-toll-fraud circuit diagram