Single end normal shock converter circuit principle diagram
Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
As shown in the diagram, when switch tube V1 is turn-on, input voltage Uin totally adds to justified of converter primary coil W1', induction voltage generates in degaussing iron ring W1'' make diode V2 cut-off, and induction voltage in secondary coil W2 make V3 turn-on, and sent the power of input current to inductance L0 and capacitance C and load; meanwhile it build up magnetizing current in converter, when V1 cut-off, V3 cut-ff, voltage direction on L0 is rollback andpass diode V4 to power supply to load continued, the magnetizing current in transformer willpass W1'', V 2 to release to input power source Uin and demagnetization; W1 has the function of clamp, the voltage on it is equivalent to input voltage Uin, before V1 turn- on again, demagnetizing current on T must release to zero, namely magnetic flux in T must reset, otherwise, transformer T will saturation and lead to the damage of V1. Normally, W1'=W1'', duty ratio of using two wires parallel winding coupled modes is <0.5, otherwise T will saturation. The wave form of single end normal shock converter is shown in the following diagram.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- Multi-color projector circuit diagram for nerve relaxation
- Farm and sideline products autoregulation drying box circuit
- Two-way telephone password device circuit diagram
- 1972 Car Chrysler Newport Electrical Wiring Diagram Schemati
- Light-Operated Ring Circuit Diagram
- Heartbeat Sensor (Tranduscer)
- Dual JFET Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- CXA-1213S Luminance And Chrominance Signal Processing Integr
- Charger principle circuit diagram