Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
In this circuit, the ringing voltage on a telephone line causes NE-1 to break over, triggering SCR1, which in turn triggers SCR2. If a call has been received, depressing S2 will cause LED1 to light. Depressing S1 resets the circuit. This circuit has the advantage of lower battery drain because LED1 is not left on continuously after a ring signal, but only when S2 is depressed.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- Circuit Diagram of adding visual judgment function to teleph
- Glanz WD900B Microwave Oven Defect Circuit
- Eggs automatic incubator circuit diagram 1
- Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator Circuit Composed Of NE555
- 4096 bits CCDP drive circuit
- The domestic experiment electro medical apparatus circuit
- RX5RA/RE Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Pin Configurati
- 1998 Mitsubishi FTO Electrical Wiring Diagram (STTH810FP)
- The clamping single-end normal shock converter circuit with
- The sound circuit diagram of electronic lark
- Tracking Device Mechanism Diagram Circuit