This article describes the Farnell Electronic Electrical Components (BC549C). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can ...
Capacitors are electronic passive components designed by placing two conductive plates (usually metal) in close proximity with each other, separated us...
Difference of the squares circuit using an AD532 multiplier/divider. This chip is available as a 10-pin TO-100 or as a 14-pin DIP (courtesy Analog Devi...
Used for monitoring nonseparable parallel paths for continuity in automatic testing equipment. Current through circuit under rest is limited, to preven...
This circuit is similar to that of Fig. 8-25, except that a provided to the load. With MCR3818-4 controlled rectifiers mounted heatsink, this circuit w...
One leg of Wheatstone bridge is unbalanced by light shining on phototube. Sensitivity of circuit is adjusted to match speed of enlarging paper with pot...
The electronic password switch circuit is composed of the password input circuit, monostable flip-flop, bistable flip-flop, reset circuit, control exec...
This circuit uses one of the LM389 transistors to gate the power amplifier on and off by applying the muting technique. The other transistors form a cr...
Color TV chroma processor. The ECG1158 includes the functions for chroma amplifier, oscillator, ACC, color killer and color control (courtesy GTE Sylva...
When the phone does ring the triac is triggered into conduction by a signal applied to its gate (G) through a bilateral switch (diac), D2. The triac ac...
The picture shows the ultrasonic liquid level indicator circuit. This circuit is made up of ultrasonic transmitter circuit and receiver circuit.The ult...
Underarm odor is a product of bacterial mildew. Ozone has the functions of sterilization, anti-odor, anti-mold and anti-mildew, and it has some specifi...
Transmitter circuit is mainly composed of radio transmission header TDC1808 and dedicated coding integrated circuit MC145026, and it is shown in Figure...
The blind always feel not convenientwhen they usetiming clock to crow herald the break of a day,so using blind crowing device circuit to make crowing d...
This circuit is electronic clock circuit. It can time to 10000h. It is supplied bybattery for liquid crystal display. Its power consumption is very sma...
Well-designed circuit provides pleasing polarity and depth of sound, with SSB signals seeming to stand out against nearly noiseless background. Covers ...
Ultralong delay timer using two 8250 16-pin DIPs. The output is normally high when reset, and goes low upon application of a trigger input. It stays lo...
As shown in Figure 1, V1 and related resistive and capacitive components form the first level audio amplifier circuit which provides sufficient strengt...
Tube serves in place of chopper. Carrier voltage turns diodes on and off, transferring d-c input signal to output when diodes are not conducting. With ...
The picture shows the basic voltage regulator composed of zener diode. In the circuit, the R is current-limiting resistor. The RL is loading resistor. ...
Provides bandwidth of 2 Mc, with 200.v output, for color set having transistors in all except defection and rectifier circuits. Brightness is controlle...
Improves effective signal strength of SSB transmitter by shaping AF frequency response ahead of audio compressor. Low-noise FET preamp providing initia...
One section of National MM74C908/MM74C918 dual CMOS driver is used as audio VCO and other section as voltage ramp generator that varies frequency of VC...
TV FM sound system using the ECG712. The supply terminal can be connected to any supply voltage with a suitable dropping resistor provided that the dis...
R1-The first door interlock switch; S2-the second door interlock switch; S3-door monitoring switch, S4-magnetron self-resetting thermal breaker, RY1-ov...
National LM389 array having three transistors and power opamp on same chip uses opamp as square-wave oscillator whose frequency is adjusted with R2B. O...
Frequency shift is proportional to pressure on quartz crystal-D. E. Newell, C. H. Horn, and M. L. Rubin, Measuring Eyeball Pressure with a Crystal Osci...
2001 Audi A4 This article describes the Audi A4 2001 Standard Equipment Electrical (TL061). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit c...
High-gail amplifier-microphone combination detects pulse beats and feeds them through shaper circuit to hold-relays that lock pressure gages at systoli...
Our company has always been concentrating on researching and developing a series of intelligentized, digitized and networked innovative products. Based...
- Electrical Control Circuit Using A Computer
- Low input current low power consumption peripheral driver ci
- The structure diagram of LDl001
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of TK75050
- Low Power Consumption Band-Stop Filter Circuit
- Wireless two-tone electronic doorbell circuit diagram
- The electronic pulse meter (CD4553, CD4511)
- Sanhe Brand Anti-Theft Door Talkback Doorbell Analysis Circu
- Chicken male and female discriminator 2
- Single end normal shock converter circuit principle diagram
- The white light LED drive circuit
- Temperature/Voltage Monitoring System Circuit Composed Of MA
- Mobile Phone Sensor-900mhz RF Indicator Circuit
- ECG FM demodulator circuit diagram
- CXA-1213S Luminance And Chrominance Signal Processing Integr
- Digital lock 3
- Discrete Sliding Tone (Frequency Ramp) Doorbell circuit
- Two-tone electronic doorbell 2
- Cars Basic Heavy Duty Electrical System Circuit Diagram
- An experimental crystal oscillator FM transmitter circuit
- LM2931 Basic Application Circuit
- The Accelerometer LIS302DL Datasheet and Electrical Connecti
- Circuit diagram of electronic code lock with self-locking fu
- LED flashlight circuit
- Valuables pilfering tracker circuit diagram 1 (KD400/JD400)
- Eggs automatic incubator circuit diagram 2
- MAX730 Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Internal Equivale
- Double-digit display seconds timer circuit diagram
- AT Commands
- Capacitance Input Type Rectifier Circuit
- Logic Signal Long Time Delay Circuit
- Capacitor Symbols and marks
- 1998 Mitsubishi FTO Electrical Wiring Diagram (STTH810FP)
- AC vs DC electrical signals
- Auto saving alarm working principle circuit
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A
- Anti-toll-fraud sound and light annunciator circuit diagram