In the following motorcycle electrical wiring diagram, chart describes the parts such as main switch, flywheel magneto, external ignition coil, tail li...
TV video IF amplifier using an ECG1128 7-pin module. Typical power gain is 48 dB. Maximum output voltage is 180 mV (courtesy GTE Sylvania Incorporated)...
The ZN414Z (Fig. 2-14A) is a 10-transistor tuned-radio-frequency (TRF) circuit in a 3-pin TO-92 plastic package (Fig. 2-14B). The ZN414Z provides a com...
Percentage computer using an AD534 multiplier/divider chip (courtesy Analog Devices, Inc.)....
TV horizontal AFC and oscillator with sync separator for positive sync, using an ECG1086 16-pin DIP. The single transistor shown is an ECG199, a horizo...
4-digit CMOS gas discharge display (courtesy Motorola Semiconductor Products Inc.)....
The digital lock circuit is composed of the power switch SO, power transformer T, bridge rectifier UR, relays Kl, K2, password buttons Sl-Sl2, transist...
The industrial degaussing device circuit is composed of the fuse FU, thyristor VT, two-way trigger diode V, degaussing coil L, resistor R, potentiomete...
Uses derivative curves of primary eeg signals to quantitatively describe waveshape deviations of irregular electrical waveforms emitted by brain, in te...
Adapter switches sweep voltages of curve tracer on and off at re duced duty cycle to prevent overheating of tunnel diode while determining its series r...
8-digit up/down counter using two cascaded ICM7217 28-pin DIPs. The NAND gate whether a digit is active since one of the two segments not-a or not-b is...
This circuit provides a single pulse to the gate of SCR Q2 each time that SCR Q1 turns on, thus turning Q2 on for the half-cycle following the half-cyc...
The diagram is low resistance power distribution circuit, among, R is battery internal resistance, RL1~RLn is load of each branch path; F1~Fn is safety...
This circuit shows a video pulse amplifier that uses the basic circuit of Fig. 3-44. Figure 3-45B shows a suggested PC layout. Notice that internal cur...
This circuit uses 1/4 of an LM3900 to build a simple variable-gain front end for an oscilloscope. R7 is the gain control. Also shown is a simple preamp...
Used with visual f-m transmitter for microwave ralay. Klystron locks to crystal i-f difference frequency to provide required high degree of stability. ...
Serial data transfer circuit into shift registers with parallel output to data bus (courtesy Analog Devices, Inc.)....
Holds voltage and current output within 1% for 10% in crease or decrease in input. Saturation, related to load current, is sampled at terminals 1 and 2...
The chicks hatched informing device circuit is composed of the sonic amplifier circuit, monostable delay circuit and alarm circuit, and it is shown in ...
The circuit's frequency can be to 27MHz. Intermediate frequency is 455kHz. In order to increase the receive frequency, it uses the pre-stage of the fie...
Y977A/B module can be applied to various household appliances forelectronic flashing control, such as tape recorders, audio flash show etc, it also can...
The inductive electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the infrared transmitter, infrared receiver circuit and music generating circuit, ans it is sh...
The eggs automatic incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, temperature detection control circuit and eggs timing turning circuit, an...
The picture shows the Shanghai Sharp R-230B computer-type microwave oven circuit.In the picture the XP is voltage plug. The FU1 is fuse. The ST1 and ST...
The telephone automatic recording control device circuit is shown in the above picture. When there is ringing signal in the line (90V, 15Hz) or the tel...
Figure 2-G shows a test circuit and waveforms for measuring switching time for the MAX326/27 .As a point of reference, tON should be between 500 and 10...
When it needs high output power, we always adopts two transistors forward converter circuit with superimposed voltage, and it isshown in the diagram. T...
The schematic diagram of the main pole and the interpole...
This article describes the use of a computer printer port circuit, the circuits function is to control application using software and some interface ha...
The Q1 emitter junction is added reverse voltage for generating noise. IC1 is used as a voltage-controlled filter VCF, and IC2 is the voltage-controlle...
- Automatic washing circuit
- XC62AP Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Internal Diagram
- Optical electronic doorbell 1
- TL431 Basic Application Circuit
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of IR2121
- Circuit diagram of electronic code lock with self-locking fu
- Tracking Device Mechanism Diagram Circuit
- The sound circuit diagram of electronic lark
- Keyer dimmer table lamp circuit
- The white light LED drive circuit
- Light-Operated Ring Circuit Diagram
- Farnell Electronic Electrical Components (BC549C)
- Cars Basic Heavy Duty Electrical System Circuit Diagram
- Two-tone electronic doorbell 1
- Digital lock 8
- Shanghai Sharp R-750B Computer-Type Barbecue Microwave Oven
- The domestic experiment electro medical apparatus circuit
- Three-Port Voltage Regulator Basic Application Circuit
- Children anti-lost reminder circuit
- Shanghai Sharp R-230B Computer-Type Microwave Oven Circuit
- AT Commands
- Electrical isolation for the I2C bus with optocouplers
- Electronic And Electrical Engineering Fuse Circuit
- Grid Electrode Drivng Circuit Composed Of M57918L
- Wireless two-tone electronic doorbell circuit diagram
- 1.5V miniature wireless FM microphone circuit
- Capacitance Input Type Rectifier Circuit
- Electrical, Reliability and Radio Characteristics of Siemens
- Blind electronic compass circuit
- Digital lock 3
- Light comparator circuit
- Electronic imitation sound pest quitter circuit diagram
- Boiler electronic descaling device circuit diagram 4
- LM2931 Basic Application Circuit
- Optical electronic doorbell 2
- Eggs automatic incubator circuit diagram 1
- Liquid level controller circuit diagram 1
- RX5RA/RE Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Pin Configurati
- Eggs hatching incubator circuit diagram 3
- irrigation motor automatic protector (1)