Closed-loop gain of 10, fixed by ratio of R1 to R2, is sufficient to avoid spurious oscillations. Frequency is easily changed by using different values...
Practically any standard optoisolator provides sufficient output to meet input current requirement of power transistor IC capable of handling 1 A. With...
Produces variable-size rectangles in any desired position on tv screen, including horizontal or vertical white lines, for emphasizing particular part o...
Voltage offset null circuit using an ECG915 operational amplifier. See basing diagram for supply connections. Supply is ±15 volts (courtesy GTE Sylvan...
Color TV chroma demodulator with RGB output matrix. By applying a positive going blanking pulse to pin 6, blanking ofthe picture cluing line and framef...
The digital lock circuit consists of buttons S1-S10 (S1-S4 are valid password buttons, S5-S10 are the lock buttons), four RS trigger integrated circuit...
This device consists of a ring detector connected to the telephone line. When the telephone rings, the ring detector impresses high-frequency pulses on...
40 MHz frequency and period counter. To obtain the frequency and period it is necessary to divide the 10 MHz oscillator frequency down to 2.5 MHz. In d...
Strobe pulse developed from logic input of 531 opamp IC, turns on JFET Q1 to complete feedback loop to IC1, Q1, and Q2. C1 charges to voltage equal to ...
Uses four thyratrons to switch on picture tube for exact 1/30th-sec interval required to complete two interlaced fields and give clean photograph for o...
The circuit uses UC3854B as the control chip to establish an active power factor correction circuit with fixed frequency average current-mode, and the ...
This circuit shows a CA3080A OTA (chapter 11) and a CA3079 zero-voltage switch that are connected to form a thermocouple temperature control, where the...
Installing operating light on the mains jack makes it convenient to watch icebox's starting and stoping, and can add the beauty to the mains jack to.Th...
The picture shows a integrated SSB arithmetic product wave detector circuit. The circuit is based on the MC-1496 analog multiplier chip. It contains a ...
When in the night and the veranda also has not light, the doorbell's button is hard to find, especially for the new visitors. They could only knock the...
The picture shows the grid electrode driving circuit composed of TK75050. The TK75050 has the internal functions such as current limiting, thermal brea...
Vector computation circuit for VC2 = VA2 + VB2 using the 433 multiplier/divider and two AD741 op amps (courtesy Analog Devices, Inc.)....
Bipolar Telephone circuit is shown in the above picture. The circuit is a typical applied circuit of bipolar telephone IC SC34014. The circuit is simpl...
A 3.58-MHz clock drives a counter chain, which addresses a preprogrammed EPROM, to generate a complete NTSC sync and video waveform. The EPROM can be p...
The XR-T5995 Speech Network is a monolithic integrated circuit specifically designed for implementing a low cost telephone circuit. It is designed to u...
When the lines SDA (Serial DAta) and SDA are logical 1, the circuit is at rest with the result that optocouplers IC 1 and IC2 can not convey absolutely...
Burst amplifier Q20 and 3.58-Mc crystal oscillator Q21 are driven by output of 0rst stage of chroma amplifier of transistorized color tv. Amplifier bur...
One of the most important and remarkable discoveries was electricity. The practical use of electricity has only been at our disposal since the mid-to l...
Neon relaxation oscillator and transistor give stable pulse gen erator covering range of 0.2 to 2,500 cps for neurophysiology research.-R. D. Ryan, Low...
One of the most important thing that you need to know when you start to design a circuit project or when you want to make a printed circuit board of an...
TV color IF amplifier and detector. This configuration will provide approximately 84 dB voltage gain. The nominal 3-volt peak-to-peak output can be var...
Auto-adjustment circuit of the telephone ringThe above picture is the auto-adjustment circuit added into the HA18(ⅤⅡ) P/ TSD type telephone (the ci...
Pulse meter and heart rate meter is actually a kind of instrument with another name, and two instruments use different sampling sites. Heart rate meter...
Programmable 100-hour timer with display. The 8260 on the right uses the carryout gate to generate a t -second clock from the 60-hertz line. The diodes...
SA866 is special asynchronous machine SPWM control IC. It integrates kinds of protection function except generate SPWM pulse which is meeting requireme...
- Flashing Musical Gyroscope Circuit
- High pressure sodium lamp electronic ballast circuit diagram
- Charger principle circuit diagram
- Capacitor Symbols and marks
- Eggs automatic incubator circuit diagram 1
- Using computer-controlled electrical principle explanation
- Electrical Equipment
- Simple water detector circuits
- Kirchhoff’s Laws
- Dual-output electronic ballast circuit diagram
- Infrared reflectance electronic doorbell
- Telephone on-hook warning circuit diagram
- PNP Output Regulator Grounding Current Circuit
- Politely welcoming electronic doorbell
- Valuables pilfering tracker circuit diagram 1 (KD400/JD400)
- Miniature Black and White TV System
- Air core inductor equations
- LM2931 Basic Application Circuit
- Electronic password switch 2
- HY8040 Typical Working Principle Circuit
- Circuit diagram of electronic code lock with self-locking fu
- The domestic experiment electro medical apparatus circuit
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator (BC556)
- Honda Magna VF750C Electrical (TDA7375A)
- Double-digit display seconds timer circuit diagram
- Voltage Driving MOSFET Grid Electrode Principle Circuit
- Convertor Circuit Composed Of TPS54610
- DC motor commutator circuit
- Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator Circuit Composed Of NE555
- PN junction
- The booster and electric charge pump converter drive LED app
- IGBT Absorbing Circuit
- Two-tone electronic doorbell 2
- Flyback Type Converter Circuit Composed Of MAX5021
- Eggs automatic incubator 2
- Digital lock 5
- NORELCO rechargeable electric shaver circuit
- Capacitor ESR Meter circuit
- Eggs automatic incubator 3