Closed-loop gain of 10, fixed by ratio of R1 to R2, is sufficient to avoid spurious oscillations. Frequency is easily changed by using different values...
Practically any standard optoisolator provides sufficient output to meet input current requirement of power transistor IC capable of handling 1 A. With...
Produces variable-size rectangles in any desired position on tv screen, including horizontal or vertical white lines, for emphasizing particular part o...
Voltage offset null circuit using an ECG915 operational amplifier. See basing diagram for supply connections. Supply is ±15 volts (courtesy GTE Sylvan...
Color TV chroma demodulator with RGB output matrix. By applying a positive going blanking pulse to pin 6, blanking ofthe picture cluing line and framef...
The digital lock circuit consists of buttons S1-S10 (S1-S4 are valid password buttons, S5-S10 are the lock buttons), four RS trigger integrated circuit...
This device consists of a ring detector connected to the telephone line. When the telephone rings, the ring detector impresses high-frequency pulses on...
40 MHz frequency and period counter. To obtain the frequency and period it is necessary to divide the 10 MHz oscillator frequency down to 2.5 MHz. In d...
Strobe pulse developed from logic input of 531 opamp IC, turns on JFET Q1 to complete feedback loop to IC1, Q1, and Q2. C1 charges to voltage equal to ...
Uses four thyratrons to switch on picture tube for exact 1/30th-sec interval required to complete two interlaced fields and give clean photograph for o...
The circuit uses UC3854B as the control chip to establish an active power factor correction circuit with fixed frequency average current-mode, and the ...
This circuit shows a CA3080A OTA (chapter 11) and a CA3079 zero-voltage switch that are connected to form a thermocouple temperature control, where the...
Installing operating light on the mains jack makes it convenient to watch icebox's starting and stoping, and can add the beauty to the mains jack to.Th...
The picture shows a integrated SSB arithmetic product wave detector circuit. The circuit is based on the MC-1496 analog multiplier chip. It contains a ...
When in the night and the veranda also has not light, the doorbell's button is hard to find, especially for the new visitors. They could only knock the...
The picture shows the grid electrode driving circuit composed of TK75050. The TK75050 has the internal functions such as current limiting, thermal brea...
Vector computation circuit for VC2 = VA2 + VB2 using the 433 multiplier/divider and two AD741 op amps (courtesy Analog Devices, Inc.)....
Bipolar Telephone circuit is shown in the above picture. The circuit is a typical applied circuit of bipolar telephone IC SC34014. The circuit is simpl...
A 3.58-MHz clock drives a counter chain, which addresses a preprogrammed EPROM, to generate a complete NTSC sync and video waveform. The EPROM can be p...
The XR-T5995 Speech Network is a monolithic integrated circuit specifically designed for implementing a low cost telephone circuit. It is designed to u...
When the lines SDA (Serial DAta) and SDA are logical 1, the circuit is at rest with the result that optocouplers IC 1 and IC2 can not convey absolutely...
Burst amplifier Q20 and 3.58-Mc crystal oscillator Q21 are driven by output of 0rst stage of chroma amplifier of transistorized color tv. Amplifier bur...
One of the most important and remarkable discoveries was electricity. The practical use of electricity has only been at our disposal since the mid-to l...
Neon relaxation oscillator and transistor give stable pulse gen erator covering range of 0.2 to 2,500 cps for neurophysiology research.-R. D. Ryan, Low...
One of the most important thing that you need to know when you start to design a circuit project or when you want to make a printed circuit board of an...
TV color IF amplifier and detector. This configuration will provide approximately 84 dB voltage gain. The nominal 3-volt peak-to-peak output can be var...
Auto-adjustment circuit of the telephone ringThe above picture is the auto-adjustment circuit added into the HA18(ⅤⅡ) P/ TSD type telephone (the ci...
Pulse meter and heart rate meter is actually a kind of instrument with another name, and two instruments use different sampling sites. Heart rate meter...
Programmable 100-hour timer with display. The 8260 on the right uses the carryout gate to generate a t -second clock from the 60-hertz line. The diodes...
SA866 is special asynchronous machine SPWM control IC. It integrates kinds of protection function except generate SPWM pulse which is meeting requireme...
- The application circuit of driving 5 white light LEDs
- Three-Port Voltage Regulator Internal Equivalent Circuit
- Eggs automatic incubator 1
- Three-bit digital capacitance meter (NE556, CD4011, CD4543,
- Practical Switch Voltage Regulator Power Supply Circuit With
- 1991 Volvo 440 Electrical Wiring Schematic Diagram
- Low input current low power consumption peripheral driver ci
- Dual Tuning Frequency Detector Circuit
- SID2141X Video Preamplified Circuit Diagram
- Animal litter teller device 2
- Dual JFET Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- Infrared reflectance automatic hand dryer circuit diagram
- Circuit diagram of memorial anti-toll-fraud alarm
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of TK75050
- Telephone Operating Power Flash Electrical Switch
- Infrared reflective electronic doorbell circuit diagram
- Ohms law
- Shanghai Sharp R-750B Computer-Type Barbecue Microwave Oven
- Inductive electronic doorbell 1
- AT Commands
- MAX730 Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Internal Equivale
- Children anti-lost reminder circuit
- Recordable electronic doorbell
- Cars Basic Heavy Duty Electrical System Circuit Diagram
- Converter Circuit With Non-Resonant Feature
- The Electrical Wiring Diagram of Toyota Camry 1993 (ADS822E)
- Electrical isolation for the I2C bus with optocouplers
- Sound Control Toy Kitten Circuit
- Boost Voltage Convertor Circuit Composed Of LTC1700
- Electrical Control Circuit Using A Computer
- Percussion electronic doorbell 2
- Automobile AM radio circuit
- Flashing Musical Gyroscope Circuit
- Low Power Consumption Band-Stop Filter Circuit
- Flashing electronic doorbell
- The clamping single-end normal shock converter circuit with
- Types of electrical transformers used in electronic circuits
- Single end normal shock converter circuit principle diagram
- Proportional derivative regulator D furnace circuit
- Two-way telephone password device circuit diagram
- Electrically Operated Siren by 2N3702 and BC108B
- Light comparator circuit
- Automatic washing circuit
- RN5RG Series Voltage Regulator Internal Diagram And Basic Ap
- Operational Amplifier basics
- Telephone Automatic Recording Control Device Circuit Diagram
- Two-tone electronic doorbell 1