Amplifier, modulator, and oscillator produce 37.7-Mc signals frequency-modulated by scalp voltages of epileptics. Radiated signal may be picked up by a...
Used in playback system for discrimination of f-m signal from magnetic tape. Compares data channel signals with recorded reference frequency, to make o...
This doorbell circuit produces a low tone that will slide up to higher frequency. The equivalent total resistance connected between the base of Q1 and ...
Input gate signal operates Schmitt trigger V1, to give identical but oppositely phased signals for phase detector of instrument for measuring phase dif...
TV sound channel with 1-watt output using an ECG807. The circuit features DC volume control with 70 dB attenuation typical, limiter gain of 70 dB, limi...
Electrono tuner contror/memory for radio and TV. The SH1549 gives capability of storing and recalling up to 16stations in addition to conventional vara...
The picture shows the Shanghai Sharp R-750B computer-type barbecue microwave oven circuit.'In the picture the XP is voltage plug. The FU1 is fuse. The ...
The eggs hatch incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit and temperature control circuit, and it is shown as the chart. Step-down power...
The circuit is shown as figure. It contains wireless Voice FM transmitter and wireless receiver, decoder.The transmitter is placed in the shellof preci...
The eggs automatic incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, automatic egg turning control circuit and temperature control circuit and...
The ding-dong electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, trigger control circuit, audio oscillator output circuit, and it is ...
Uses drift transistor as efficient, highly sensitive oscillating linear-slope detector, injection-locked by one stage sound driver. A-m rejection is un...
Telephone electronic lock uses the key (there is a resistance plug)inserts into the circuit and makes the periodic circuit start to oscillation. And th...
Used in transistorized color tv. R-Y demodulators are identical except for having different demodulation phase angle. –D. Bray, Solid State Makes Deb...
Increasing magnitude of carrier voltage in-creases modulated output. Used in amplification of d-c signals for automatic control systems.-L. S. Klivans,...
Motorola MC3417 continuously variable slope delta modulator-demodulator IC is used as 16-kHz simplex voice coder-decoder for systems requiring digital ...
Provides saturation recording as required for digital data. Back-to-back zeners provide bipolar limiting at ±10V, TTL-level inputs are applied to writ...
The inductive electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the trigger control circuit and audio output circuit, and it is shown in Figure 3-117. Trigger...
This circuit remains stable while driving unlimited capacitive video loads. As a result, flash A/D converter inputs, long-distance coaxial cables, and ...
This circuit uses a tda1521 as a two-channel power amplifier, and another tda1521 btl output is used as subwoofer amplifier. ic1 and ic2 may use the ne...
Many high-wattage incandescent lamps suffer shortened lifetimes when switched on at ac line voltages other than zero. This is because a large inrush of...
A schematic for the temperature adapter is shown. The circuit outputs 0.01 V/°F. To determine temperature, you ignore the decimal point in the display...
This current limiter will work with any ac device. It does not need a zero-crossing network be-cause it is not based on a triac. Instead, a current-lim...
The telephone-line extension bell ringer shown will enable you to add a remote ringer in your garage or some other area where a ringing telephone canno...
4.5 MHz TV sound channel with audio output stages. The ECG1047 has a three-stage differential amplifier for the IF amplifier section, a ratio detector ...
The picture shows the temperature and humidity, liquid level multipurpose automatic controller. This circuit is made up of buck rectifier filter power ...
Transistorized unit measures change in impedance of living tissue resulting from nonrythmic fluctuations of blood content Changes of 0.1％ in total ti...
The fluorescent lamp electronic ballast circuit is composed of the rectifier filter circuit, high-frequency oscillator circuit and output circuit, and ...
Dual-triode performs chopper function. With 6.3 v rms carrier, output is linear to 2 v rms for d-c inputs up to 25 v. Null level is 100 my, but can be ...
To put the relay in tension the 4 buttons S1 S4 must be pressed. If anyone of the 4 butoons S5 S8 are pushed the relay donts tension ( dont receives su...
- LED flashlight circuit
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A
- The sound circuit diagram of electronic lark
- Electrical isolation for the I2C bus with optocouplers
- Parallel High-Speed Current Driver Circuit Composed Of OPA66
- Icebox operating pilot lamp circuit
- The intelligent digital voltmeter circuit diagram composed o
- AT Commands
- Children anti-lost reminder circuit
- 10000 h timing circuit with minutes and seconds
- The Superior Electrical Waveforms Generator ? FunGen v2 Kit
- Light-Operated Ring Circuit Diagram
- Practical Switch Voltage Regulator Power Supply Circuit With
- Eggs automatic incubator circuit diagram 1
- Air core inductor equations
- The application circuit of driving 5 white light LEDs
- Optical electronic doorbell 1
- Automobile AM radio circuit
- Electronic Metronome Electrical Circuit Diagram (BAT43)
- Capacitor and Capacitance
- Electrical, Reliability and Radio Characteristics of Siemens
- Chicks hatched informing device 2
- Production volume automatic counter circuit diagram 1
- Cars Basic Heavy Duty Electrical System Circuit Diagram
- Doorbell circuit
- Flashing electronic doorbell
- PNP Output Regulator Grounding Current Circuit
- Great Wall programmed box fan circuit
- Telephone Operating Power Flash Electrical Switch
- Multi-color projector circuit diagram for nerve relaxation
- Electronic password switch 2
- Electronic biological wave physiatrics instrument circuit
- PC electrically isolated RS422 interface using SN75176B or M
- An experimental crystal oscillator FM transmitter circuit
- Three-bit digital capacitance meter (NE556, CD4011, CD4543,
- PIC12F675 controlled electrical key-lock
- Blind electronic compass circuit
- Voltage Driving MOSFET Grid Electrode Principle Circuit
- Industrial degaussing device circuit diagram
- Electronic ERNIE Device Circuit
- The commutating pole circuit of DC motor
- Blind crowing device circuit
- Yamaha Generator EF1000iS Electrical (T8A820M)
- High temperature disinfection cabinet
- Dual JFET Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit