Amplifier, modulator, and oscillator produce 37.7-Mc signals frequency-modulated by scalp voltages of epileptics. Radiated signal may be picked up by a...
Used in playback system for discrimination of f-m signal from magnetic tape. Compares data channel signals with recorded reference frequency, to make o...
This doorbell circuit produces a low tone that will slide up to higher frequency. The equivalent total resistance connected between the base of Q1 and ...
Input gate signal operates Schmitt trigger V1, to give identical but oppositely phased signals for phase detector of instrument for measuring phase dif...
TV sound channel with 1-watt output using an ECG807. The circuit features DC volume control with 70 dB attenuation typical, limiter gain of 70 dB, limi...
Electrono tuner contror/memory for radio and TV. The SH1549 gives capability of storing and recalling up to 16stations in addition to conventional vara...
The picture shows the Shanghai Sharp R-750B computer-type barbecue microwave oven circuit.'In the picture the XP is voltage plug. The FU1 is fuse. The ...
The eggs hatch incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit and temperature control circuit, and it is shown as the chart. Step-down power...
The circuit is shown as figure. It contains wireless Voice FM transmitter and wireless receiver, decoder.The transmitter is placed in the shellof preci...
The eggs automatic incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, automatic egg turning control circuit and temperature control circuit and...
The ding-dong electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, trigger control circuit, audio oscillator output circuit, and it is ...
Uses drift transistor as efficient, highly sensitive oscillating linear-slope detector, injection-locked by one stage sound driver. A-m rejection is un...
Telephone electronic lock uses the key (there is a resistance plug)inserts into the circuit and makes the periodic circuit start to oscillation. And th...
Used in transistorized color tv. R-Y demodulators are identical except for having different demodulation phase angle. –D. Bray, Solid State Makes Deb...
Increasing magnitude of carrier voltage in-creases modulated output. Used in amplification of d-c signals for automatic control systems.-L. S. Klivans,...
Motorola MC3417 continuously variable slope delta modulator-demodulator IC is used as 16-kHz simplex voice coder-decoder for systems requiring digital ...
Provides saturation recording as required for digital data. Back-to-back zeners provide bipolar limiting at ±10V, TTL-level inputs are applied to writ...
The inductive electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the trigger control circuit and audio output circuit, and it is shown in Figure 3-117. Trigger...
This circuit remains stable while driving unlimited capacitive video loads. As a result, flash A/D converter inputs, long-distance coaxial cables, and ...
This circuit uses a tda1521 as a two-channel power amplifier, and another tda1521 btl output is used as subwoofer amplifier. ic1 and ic2 may use the ne...
Many high-wattage incandescent lamps suffer shortened lifetimes when switched on at ac line voltages other than zero. This is because a large inrush of...
A schematic for the temperature adapter is shown. The circuit outputs 0.01 V/°F. To determine temperature, you ignore the decimal point in the display...
This current limiter will work with any ac device. It does not need a zero-crossing network be-cause it is not based on a triac. Instead, a current-lim...
The telephone-line extension bell ringer shown will enable you to add a remote ringer in your garage or some other area where a ringing telephone canno...
4.5 MHz TV sound channel with audio output stages. The ECG1047 has a three-stage differential amplifier for the IF amplifier section, a ratio detector ...
The picture shows the temperature and humidity, liquid level multipurpose automatic controller. This circuit is made up of buck rectifier filter power ...
Transistorized unit measures change in impedance of living tissue resulting from nonrythmic fluctuations of blood content Changes of 0.1％ in total ti...
The fluorescent lamp electronic ballast circuit is composed of the rectifier filter circuit, high-frequency oscillator circuit and output circuit, and ...
Dual-triode performs chopper function. With 6.3 v rms carrier, output is linear to 2 v rms for d-c inputs up to 25 v. Null level is 100 my, but can be ...
To put the relay in tension the 4 buttons S1 S4 must be pressed. If anyone of the 4 butoons S5 S8 are pushed the relay donts tension ( dont receives su...
- Anti-toll-fraud sound and light annunciator circuit diagram
- Light comparator circuit
- Circuit diagram of constant-current-source type power supply
- The domestic experiment electro medical apparatus circuit
- Ultrasonic Insect Killer
- The RC phase-shift circuit with unchanged Output amplitude
- Temperature/Voltage Monitoring System Circuit Composed Of MA
- Y977A/B thunderbolt flash integrated module circuit
- LT1109/LT1109A Internal Equivalent Circuit And Application C
- Chicken male and female discriminator 1
- Double-digit display seconds timer circuit diagram
- TV lightning protection circuit
- DC motor commutator circuit
- The white light LED driver circuit of high current
- Automatic refrigerator protector
- Practical Switch Voltage Regulator Power Supply Circuit With
- Digital lock 3
- Discrete Sliding Tone (Frequency Ramp) Doorbell circuit
- tda1521 produced 2.1 computer subwoofer speaker circuit diag
- Flashing electronic doorbell
- Blind crowing device circuit
- Wireless two-tone electronic doorbell circuit diagram
- The symmetrical double T circuit to improve the notch filter
- Doorbell circuit
- Three-bit digital capacitance meter (NE556, CD4011, CD4543,
- LED flashlight circuit
- Flashing Musical Gyroscope Circuit
- The structure diagram of LDl001
- The white light LED drive circuit
- Types of resistor connection used in electronic circuits
- Eggs automatic incubator circuit diagram 1
- Simple long-distance wireless FM microphone circuit
- Audi A4 2001 Standard Equipment Electrical (TL061)
- The simplest Electronic Door Lock
- Anti-toll-fraud circuit diagram
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A
- Simple Water Detector-Circuit
- Flyback Type Converter Circuit Composed Of MAX5021
- Driving Circuit Transformer Primary And Secondary Circuit
- Three-tone electronic doorbell 1
- Electrical control theory to explain the use of computers
- Temperature And Humidity, Liquid Level Multipurpose Automati
- Two-tone electronic doorbell 2
- Chicks hatched informing device 1