Amplifier, modulator, and oscillator produce 37.7-Mc signals frequency-modulated by scalp voltages of epileptics. Radiated signal may be picked up by a...
Used in playback system for discrimination of f-m signal from magnetic tape. Compares data channel signals with recorded reference frequency, to make o...
This doorbell circuit produces a low tone that will slide up to higher frequency. The equivalent total resistance connected between the base of Q1 and ...
Input gate signal operates Schmitt trigger V1, to give identical but oppositely phased signals for phase detector of instrument for measuring phase dif...
TV sound channel with 1-watt output using an ECG807. The circuit features DC volume control with 70 dB attenuation typical, limiter gain of 70 dB, limi...
Electrono tuner contror/memory for radio and TV. The SH1549 gives capability of storing and recalling up to 16stations in addition to conventional vara...
The picture shows the Shanghai Sharp R-750B computer-type barbecue microwave oven circuit.'In the picture the XP is voltage plug. The FU1 is fuse. The ...
The eggs hatch incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit and temperature control circuit, and it is shown as the chart. Step-down power...
The circuit is shown as figure. It contains wireless Voice FM transmitter and wireless receiver, decoder.The transmitter is placed in the shellof preci...
The eggs automatic incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, automatic egg turning control circuit and temperature control circuit and...
The ding-dong electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, trigger control circuit, audio oscillator output circuit, and it is ...
Uses drift transistor as efficient, highly sensitive oscillating linear-slope detector, injection-locked by one stage sound driver. A-m rejection is un...
Telephone electronic lock uses the key (there is a resistance plug)inserts into the circuit and makes the periodic circuit start to oscillation. And th...
Used in transistorized color tv. R-Y demodulators are identical except for having different demodulation phase angle. –D. Bray, Solid State Makes Deb...
Increasing magnitude of carrier voltage in-creases modulated output. Used in amplification of d-c signals for automatic control systems.-L. S. Klivans,...
Motorola MC3417 continuously variable slope delta modulator-demodulator IC is used as 16-kHz simplex voice coder-decoder for systems requiring digital ...
Provides saturation recording as required for digital data. Back-to-back zeners provide bipolar limiting at ±10V, TTL-level inputs are applied to writ...
The inductive electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the trigger control circuit and audio output circuit, and it is shown in Figure 3-117. Trigger...
This circuit remains stable while driving unlimited capacitive video loads. As a result, flash A/D converter inputs, long-distance coaxial cables, and ...
This circuit uses a tda1521 as a two-channel power amplifier, and another tda1521 btl output is used as subwoofer amplifier. ic1 and ic2 may use the ne...
Many high-wattage incandescent lamps suffer shortened lifetimes when switched on at ac line voltages other than zero. This is because a large inrush of...
A schematic for the temperature adapter is shown. The circuit outputs 0.01 V/°F. To determine temperature, you ignore the decimal point in the display...
This current limiter will work with any ac device. It does not need a zero-crossing network be-cause it is not based on a triac. Instead, a current-lim...
The telephone-line extension bell ringer shown will enable you to add a remote ringer in your garage or some other area where a ringing telephone canno...
4.5 MHz TV sound channel with audio output stages. The ECG1047 has a three-stage differential amplifier for the IF amplifier section, a ratio detector ...
The picture shows the temperature and humidity, liquid level multipurpose automatic controller. This circuit is made up of buck rectifier filter power ...
Transistorized unit measures change in impedance of living tissue resulting from nonrythmic fluctuations of blood content Changes of 0.1％ in total ti...
The fluorescent lamp electronic ballast circuit is composed of the rectifier filter circuit, high-frequency oscillator circuit and output circuit, and ...
Dual-triode performs chopper function. With 6.3 v rms carrier, output is linear to 2 v rms for d-c inputs up to 25 v. Null level is 100 my, but can be ...
To put the relay in tension the 4 buttons S1 S4 must be pressed. If anyone of the 4 butoons S5 S8 are pushed the relay donts tension ( dont receives su...
- Digital lock 1
- Auto saving alarm working principle circuit
- Proportional derivative regulator D furnace circuit
- Boost Voltage Convertor Circuit Composed Of LTC1700
- Three-bit digital capacitance meter (NE556, CD4011, CD4543,
- MOSFET Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- M1040 centerless grinding machine circuit
- MC-1496 Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- SHB6605 Power-Drive Integrated Circuit Diagram
- The RC phase-shift circuit with unchanged Output amplitude
- Humidity indicator circuit
- Electronic ERNIE Device Circuit
- Electrical Equipment
- Sanhe Brand Anti-Theft Door Talkback Doorbell Analysis Circu
- Audio frequency therapeutic apparatus circuit
- Circuit Diagram of adding visual judgment function to teleph
- Touching eight-sound five-flash dynamic toy circuit diagram
- Digital lock 8
- What are semiconductors
- Farnell Electronic Electrical Components (BC549C)
- Digital lock 4
- Electrical isolation for the I2C bus with optocouplers
- Chicken male and female discriminator 1
- Chicks hatched informing device 3
- Blind crowing device circuit
- Industrial electronic ignition circuit diagram
- Two-way telephone password device circuit diagram
- Optical electronic doorbell 2
- Basic Voltage Regulator Composed Of Zener Diode
- Anti-toll-fraud circuit diagram
- The simplest Electronic Door Lock
- Wireless responder circuit with transceiver and codecs modul
- The bridge type T circuit of reducing the components of Notc
- Fluorescent lamp electronic ballast
- Automobile AM radio circuit
- The electronic pulse meter (CD4553, CD4511)
- FM Telephone Transmitter
- Dual-output electronic ballast circuit diagram
- Telephone Automatic Recording Control Device Circuit Diagram
- IGBT Grid Electrode Driving Circuit
- Low resistance power distribution circuit
- Operational Amplifier basics
- Driving Circuit Transformer Primary And Secondary Circuit
- The clamping single-end normal shock converter circuit with
- 10000 h timing circuit with minutes and seconds
- LED flashlight circuit