Supplies bias voltage to r-f and video i-f stages of color set using transistors in all but deflection and recliner stages, to maintain video output am...
Clamping circuit is difficult to achieve in non-inverting idealized diode circuit. Inevitably the output can be saturated on the negative potential. Th...
High speed optocouplers, its technical parameters are as follows: Rise time t1 ≤ 300ns; Circuit eye transfer ratio CTR = 50%; Isolation voltage VSO ≥...
Addition of Rb and D1 reduces loading on driving circuit when Q1 is on, there by preventing input signal from being clamped. Same signal may therefore ...
It uses 1 / 10 rated capacity ( 145 mA charging current) to charge for 14 to 16 hours. The charger charging current is about 170 mA, and the charging t...
Latch circuit using an LM3909 chip. Circuitry inside dashed lines is the LM3909, The circuit switches to and holds its condition whenever the switch ch...
Senses variations in ambient temperature near telemetry detector in space probe. Zener diode maintains constant voltage on transistor base.-S. Chase, J...
The recordable electronic doorbell is composed of the recording and playback integrated circuit IC, resistors Rl-R6, capacitors Cl-C4, microphone BM, s...
The two-tone electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the trigger control circuit and doorbell generating circuit, and it is shown in Figure 3-108. T...
In this circuit, A2 handles high-frequency inputs while A1 stabilizes the dc operating point. The 4.7 k-220-Ω divider at the A2 input prevents excessi...
Multiplier circuit using an AD533. With X and Y at zero volts adjust Zo for a zero-volt DC output. With Y at 20 volts peak to peak 50 hertz and X at ze...
Control current circuits of series-connected Hall generators X are pulsed alternately for switching d-c input signal. Triggering for identical circuit ...
118 to 136 MHz broadband RF amplifier using a 2N6083 bipolar transistor. This circuit is ideal for mobile operation since the recommended supply voltag...
Color TV chroma amplifier/demodulator using an ECG791 16-pin DIP. The circuit features shotl-circuit protection, ACC, and color killer. Typical sensiti...
The eggs automatic incubator circuitis composed ofthe power supplycircuit, temperature / ventilation control circuit,eggs automatically turning circuit...
Multiplexed BCD-to-7-segment decoder/driver/displays for a 24-hour clock. Supply voltage of 160 to 200 volts is required to power the display (courtesy...
The eggs hatch incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit and temperature control circuit, and it is shown as the chart. Power supply ci...
Fourth section of DG201 quad CM0S analog switch provides cancellation of coupled charges (glitches), to keep sample-and-hold offset below 5 mV over ana...
This circuit provides tum-on to a 2.5-A load after a long time period. The delay is set by the values of R1 and C1, as shown by the equations. The timi...
This circuit shows an AH503 or AH504 connected as a video-peak sensor or detector, using a minimum of extemal components. Figure 3-60B shows the relate...
This circuit has over 20 MHz of small-signal bandwidth driving 100-mA loads, capacitance or cable. Input capacitance is below 1.5 pF and bias current i...
Applied to first audio tube of receiver. Tube is biased off by zener diode in cathode circuit, and keep alive current is supplied to zener from B+. Act...
Vector computer using one AD531 multiplier/divider and two AD741 op amps. The circuit derives the square root of the sum of the squares (courtesy Analo...
This circuit uses the low input current, high speed, and high-capacitance drive capabilities of the LH0033 to full advantage for high-speed video appli...
Circuit uses 791 power opamp in inverting configuration with gain of 10 for driving size 8 12-VDC servomotor in either direction. Article tells how to ...
This circuit shows a 9914A used in an application where high speed at a relatively high gain is required (a gain of 100in this case). With the values g...
Q1 and Q2 form one-shot mvbr, with Q1 normally on. C1 charges toward 24 V through R1 and D1. Voltage on C1 is followed by Darlington circuit Q3-Q4. Fee...
As shown in the circuit, the circuit consists of temperature control switch circuit, SCR trigger control heating circuit, music sound circuit and AC bu...
This circuit uses two CA3256 ICs to provide an 8-to-1 video-switch function. The analog switches of channels 1 to 8 are digitally controlled by logic, ...
The circuit consists of two separate infrared transmitter and receiver circuits. In the circuit, 555 forms the multivibrator, and the duty cycle is 6:1...
- SHB6605 Power-Drive Integrated Circuit Diagram
- Automatic series reactance starting three-phase motor 1
- Charger principle circuit diagram
- Simplified Anti Toll Fraud Circuit Diagram
- Digital lock 9
- Blind crowing device circuit
- Video Preamplified Circuit Diagram
- Simple water detector circuits
- Simple telephone time lock circuit diagram
- Valuables pilfering tracker circuit diagram 1 (KD400/JD400)
- High temperature disinfection cabinet
- Digital lock 5
- Tracking Device Mechanism Diagram Circuit
- E-anesthetic circuit diagram
- Real-time Telephone Automatic Recording Device Circuit Diagr
- Digital lock 4
- Electronics Attenuator electronic circuit
- Digital lock 8
- Resistor types, symbols, parameters
- Application Circuit of LCD TV Power
- Circuit diagram of memorial anti-toll-fraud alarm
- LM2931 Basic Application Circuit
- Chicks hatched informing device 1
- Electronic And Electrical Engineering Fuse Circuit
- Eggs automatic incubator 2
- AT Commands
- Phone Flasher circuit diagram
- Chicken male and female discriminator 1
- 1991 Volvo 440 Electrical Wiring Schematic Diagram
- IGBT Grid Electrode Driving Circuit
- Eggs hatching incubator circuit diagram 1
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of TK75050
- 10000 h timing circuit with minutes and seconds
- Three-Port Voltage Regulator Internal Equivalent Circuit
- 1958 - V8's Electrical Wiring Diagram
- Flyback Type Converter Circuit Composed Of MAX5021
- Digital lock 1
- tda1521 produced 2.1 computer subwoofer speaker circuit diag