The eggs automatic incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, temperature control circuit, temperature detection control circuit and eg...
This article describes the PC electrically isolated RS422 interface CIRCUIT (SN75176B). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit compo...
The circuit shown in the picture a MOSFET with dual grid electrodes: the G1's normal signal input is used to receive the SSB signal from the IF amplifi...
An intercom using dual-modular wall jacks is shown in this circuit. If the wires are available in the home telephone cable, this system can be installe...
Coded pulse train controls teleprinter. When negative pulses are applied to grid of V2, line relays open in correspondence to pulse pattern.-R. L. Thom...
Trigger pulse, selected by S2, is compared to fixed bias on one half of comparator tube V9. Trigger shaping by V10 provides strong, sharp pulse for gat...
Telecom dc-to-dc conversion applications are usually complex because of the wide input voltage range of -30 to -70 V. Either big, expensive converter m...
The circuit uses a two-transistor direct-coupled oscillator that has a frequency determined by C1, R2, and the (skin) resistance across the touch pads....
Multimegawatt high-vacuum modulator tubes for large radars are protected during tests by circuit that is triggered by fault sensors. Total response tim...
Gain is 45 with 4.7K resistive load, and increases to 750 with CCD as load.Gain-reducing effect of external load paralleling CCD can be eliminated by u...
Supplies 3,600 v peakto-peak pulses, swinging from 400 to 4,000 V. Input signal comes from square-wave generator having adjustable duty cycle of 10 to ...
This circuit is little more than a simple two-transistor oscillator (a relaxation type) whose frequency is controlled by a light-dependent resistor (LD...
The internal circuit adopts the successive incremental integration, digital zero and low noise BIMOS advanced technology. Under 51 / 2 mode, the maximu...
The digital lock circuit consists of the optical switch circuit, trigger, sound and alarm circuit and solenoid drive circuit, and it is shown in Figure...
This figure shows the basic control circuit for triacs that use SBS triggers. The line voltage and load current depend primarily on the triac character...
The receiver ( Figure a) input circuit is supplied by the 60Ω generator. Low -pass filter allows the entire frequency range with uniform sensitivity ....
This circuit consists of six log stages (two stages in each dual SL523) and two lift stages, which gives an overall dynamic range of greater than 80 dB...
Output varies linearly with input over signal range of 0 to 4.5 V. Undesired sideband is suppressed 26 db at balance.-A. C. Todd, R P. Schuck, and H. M...
Telephone on-hook warning circuit diagram is shown in the above picture. The IC uses CMOS Shmidt hex inverter CD40106. C1 is better to use ceramic capa...
Keyer dimmer table lamp adopts two touch buttons to adjust the light. The light changes weaken from strong when peopletouch one of the buttons, and it ...
Two low voltage, low power zeners are used to control electronically the level of an audio signal. The attenuation range is from 6 to 58dB for an input...
TV video IF amplifier, video detector, and signal processor circuits. Used in color and BW TVs (courtesy GTE Sylvania Incorporated)....
Provides congruent envelope shaping and coincident percussive envelope shaping of synthesized program material. One input accepts control signal, while...
Ad shown in the picture, the circuit could measure two channels of temperature and one channel of battery voltage at the same time. It uses +5V power s...
This circuit will indicate the receipt of a call. When the telephone rings，a 100－ to 120－V ring signal breaks over NE1, and causes SCR1 to trigge...
Electronically programmed timer using an Intersil 8240/50/60 16-pin DIP. This circuit uses a standard 54/74 series TTL 4-bit magnitude comparator to co...
Consists of SME Touch-Tone generator and keyboard made by Data Signal (Albany, GA) mounted on any small transistor radio. Only audio section is used, w...
Figure 1 shows the transmitter circuit. It consists of time-base IC NE555, R1, R2, C1. 1KHz low-frequency oscillator can modulate the high-frequency os...
The voltage-adjustable LM2931 is a five-port voltage regulator. It adds the adjustment port (Adj) and on/off port. Its output voltage Uo is set by the ...
For building 12 button key-lock you dont need microcontroller with many ports. Ivica Novakovic has a nice demonstration on how low pin count microcontr...
- AT Commands
- Capacitance Input Type Rectifier Circuit
- Fluorescent lamp electronic ballast
- Ring current generator circuit diagram
- M1040 centerless grinding machine circuit
- Optical electronic doorbell 1
- Flashing electronic doorbell
- Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator Circuit Composed Of NE555
- Using computer-controlled electrical principle explanation
- Ultrasonic Insect Killer
- Low input current low power consumption peripheral driver ci
- 1991 Volvo 440 Electrical Wiring Schematic Diagram
- Humidity indicator circuit
- An experimental crystal oscillator FM transmitter circuit
- Chicken male and female discriminator 1
- Highly sensitive wireless Snoop device circuit
- Star Trek Doorbell
- Parallel High-Speed Current Driver Circuit Composed Of OPA66
- TV lightning protection circuit
- Digital lock 4
- Driving Circuit Transformer Primary And Secondary Circuit
- Electronic And Electrical Engineering Fuse Circuit
- PC electrically isolated RS422 interface using SN75176B or M
- DC motor commutator circuit
- Multi-color projector circuit diagram for nerve relaxation
- Ding-dong electronic doorbell
- The electric mosquito dispeller
- What are semiconductors
- PVDF heart sound pulse measurement principle circuit
- Underarm odor therapeutic apparatus circuit diagram
- FM Wireless Microphone Circuit Diagram
- Tracking Device Mechanism Diagram Circuit
- E-anesthetic circuit diagram
- Thermostatical electric radiator circuit using TC621
- Black-And-White Wall Hanging Visible Doorbell Circuit
- Measurement of Electrical Quantities with a CRO
- Inductor, inductance basics theory
- Recordable electronic doorbell
- Infrared reflectance electronic doorbell
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A