The production volume automatic counter circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, infrared transmitter circuit, infrared receiver amplifier circ...
Compared to the EL backlight illuminating apparatus, the white light LED has a longer lifespan and its power consumption is lower. Most of the manufact...
Used in measuring upper noise-corner frequency of transistors, by measuring small-signal short-circuit forward current transfer ratio (common emitter) ...
The following diagram is the clamping single-end normal shock converter circuit with two transistors and diode. VT1 and VT2are energized by PWM pulse a...
The white light LED driver circuit of high current can be formed by LTC3215, and its output current of the drive white light LED is 700mA. It can switc...
Circuit Pre Mic Condenser Mic is bringing to change the sound to electrical signals.Then the electrical signal that is to expand the force was then sen...
Below isthe electrical connection schematic of LIS302DL, an MEMS motion sensor 3-axis 2g/ 8g smart digital outputpiccolo accelerometerwhich capable to ...
Anti-toll-fraud circuit is shown in the above picture. The circuit in the picture is a anti-toll-fraud circuit which also performs collinear security f...
Circuit separates 3.5-kc pulses from other subcarrier signals at input filter, then amplifies, rectifies pulses, and squares pulses at Schmitt trigger....
The heart of the remote multiplexer box in the single-coax video system (Fig. 3-14) is a combination 8-channel multiplexer and amplifier (IC1). C11coup...
When it is charging, SA is put to charging , after XP is inserted into the 220V power outlet,T's secondary stage is 4V (unloaded), and it is charging f...
Used in high-speed testing of ferrite cores, transistors, transformers, and other components requiring waveform measurement. Based on sampling of un kn...
Uses six transistors and photocell to vary both aperture and exposure time automatically according to incident light, from range of 1/30 sec atf/2 to 1...
Two-quadrant multiplication with the AD7520 in unipolar binary operation. The Intersil AD7520 is an 18-pin multiplying D/A converter. To adjust the zer...
ColorTV horizontal self-regulating scan circuitry fora 19-inch receiver (courtesy Motorola Semiconductor Products Inc.)....
Varies camera exposure rates and durations automatically according to desired program. Triggering rate can be constant and adjustable or variable for s...
Square rooter using an AD533 multiplier/divider chip. With Z equal to +0.1 volt DC adjust ZO for a-1.0 volt DC output. With Z equal to +10.0 volts DC a...
Motorola MC1556G opamp provides accurate operation down to millivolt input levels without bias current compensation. Input offset is adiusted with 10K ...
Amplify or record a telephone call with the simple circuit shown. The 8-Ω secondary winding of a min-iature transistor output transformer is connected...
TV4.5 MHz sound channel with 1 -wattAF output using an ECG1051 chipand an ECG171 bipolartransistor. Typical supply voltage for the chip is 10 g volts, ...
Circuit working principle:This farm and sideline products autoregulation drying box circuit consists of power source circuit, temperature control circu...
Supplies c-w signal that can be injected into parametric amplifier under test, and indicates relative power output of paramp on meter. Test set also ha...
This figure shows the basic control circuit for SCRs that use SBS triggers, and is preferable to that of Fig. 8-24 (triac), where high power must be ha...
The three-bit digital capacitance meter shown in figure is composed of the reference pulse generator, gated control circuit and start control circuit, ...
The diode rectifies the ringing signal to supply the operating power to the audio relaxation oscillator made up of L1, L2, R1, R2, and C. Moreover, L2 ...
Improves efficiency of low-power SSB amateur transmitter by removing from voice waveform the spikes that cause over modulation or give low average modu...
Working principleIfthe line connects totwo phones, which are separately connectedto L and L'. ( We know that when the phone is wating, the different of...
This circuit provides a 50-MHz gain-bandwidth (unity gain at the cable end) video MUX, which is controlled by a 3-wire channel select. The cable is bac...
Figure 2-E is a test circuit for measuring off-channel input voltage versus the resulting input-leakage current. Figure 2-F shows typical test results....
This circuit is an improved version of the circuit shown in Fig. 8-21. The hysteresis effect is eliminated by the addition of two diodes and the 5.1 -kΩ...
- Eggs automatic incubator circuit diagram 3
- The Li-ion battery drive white light LED circuit composed of
- Automatic series reactance starting three-phase motor 1
- Telephone Operating Power Flash Electrical Switch
- Temperature And Humidity, Liquid Level Multipurpose Automati
- Star Trek Doorbell
- The domestic experiment electro medical apparatus circuit
- Inductor, inductance basics theory
- Electrically Operated Siren by 2N3702 and BC108B
- Charger principle circuit diagram
- Driving Circuit Transformer Primary And Secondary Circuit
- Anti-toll-fraud circuit diagram
- High-voltage Electrostatic Generator (the 1st)
- Electrical pump controlled circuit
- Simple telephone time lock circuit diagram
- Grid Electrode Driving Circuit Composed Of IR2121
- Mobile Phone Sensor-900mhz RF Indicator Circuit
- MOSFET Arithmetic Product Wave Detector Circuit
- PN junction
- Inductive electronic doorbell 1
- Digital lock 3
- An experimental crystal oscillator FM transmitter circuit
- Automatic kitchen ventilator circuit
- 1.5V miniature wireless FM microphone circuit
- Y977A/B thunderbolt flash integrated module circuit
- Using computer-controlled electrical principle explanation
- IGBT Absorbing Circuit
- Highly sensitive wireless Snoop device circuit
- Homemade fast hand dryer circuit
- Yamaha Generator EF1000iS Electrical (T8A820M)
- PC electrically isolated RS485 interface (MAX487)
- Dual Tuning Frequency Detector Circuit
- Keyer dimmer table lamp circuit
- ICBT Grid Electrode Driving Control Power Circuit
- Inductive electronic doorbell 3
- RP-type ideal diode circuit
- Switching rectifier basic structure block diagram
- Digital lock 2