Single Motorola 4410 chip requires only two external components and 2-of-8 keyboard to generate two sine waves simultaneously for Touch-Tone dialing an...
Color TV demodulator with color amplifiers. The ECG1131s shown are chroma signal amplifiers. The ECG1130 is a 16-pin DIP (courtesy GTE Sylvania Incorpo...
The eggs hatch incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, temperature detection control circuit and indication circuit, and it is shown...
This circuit shows a CA3256 switch/amplifier connected for a direct-coupled output. One of four channels can be selected in parallel with channel 5. Th...
This article describes The Electrical Wiring Diagram of Toyota Camry 1993 (ADS822E). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this artic...
Complete FM/TV 4.5 MHz sound channel using an ECG1045 14-pin DIP. Audio power output is 1.5 watts. The ECG1045 contains a three-state high-gain directi...
A telephone operated electrical switch for selectively energizing an electrical load in response to dialing of a predetermined telephone number. The el...
Touching eight-sound five-flash dynamic toy circuit diagram is shown in the diagram. It consists of HFC3018 module, and it can generate eight kinds ofd...
Electromechanical energy counters were popular for more than 50 years, but today you can find them only in older houses or in low budget appliances bec...
The chicken male and female discriminator circuit is composed of the audio detection circuit, active band-pass filter and LED display circuit, and it i...
Audio driver delivers 300 v peak. to peak to KDP optical modulator controlling gas laser.-C. J. Peters et al., Laser-Television System Developed With O...
The ac ringing voltage (typically 40 to 90 V at 26 Hz) is rectified by U1, the tone-ringer IC, and is used to drive that IC's internal tone-generator c...
SN75436/75437A/75438 is low input current, low power consumption monolithic four-channel, OC, inverted output peripheral driver, which is used ashigh c...
The practical switch voltage regulator power supply circuit is shown in the picture. The positive incentives convertor method's main features are:1.The...
Color TV AFT circuit. The supply is +30 volts, resistor Rs is 1.5K, the bypass capacitor between pin 10 and ground is 0.001 μF, the capacitor across L...
Output is negative pulse whose repetition frequency is varied from 100 to 200 cps by rheostat to change pitch of voice while speaking. Modified telepho...
In this circuit, two MAX455s are cascaded to form a 1-of-15 video MUX by connecting the output of one MUX to one input of the input channels of a secon...
If you want to make the serial input logic signal Vtoutputafter thedelay time, it could use the circuit shown in the picture. This circuit uses a RAM a...
This circuit shows a basic phase-control scheme using an SCR and relaxation oscillator. The capacitor is charged through the resistor until the breakov...
Uses strip transmission lines. Ground-plane conductors divide circuit into three shielded cubicles, for r-f input, local oscillator output, and i-f out...
This circuit shows a 2920 in the basic log-amplifier configurations, using a minimum of external components. The offset pot between pins 9 and 10 is ma...
This circuit shows a 4N26 driving an SCR, which, in turn, is used to control an inductive load. The SCR is a sensitive-gate device ( 1 mA of gate curre...
Capacitor starts charging from -12 v to +12 v when switch is opened.Diode begins conducting at ground potential, and operational trigger trips when dio...
Remote fiashtube having no connection with camera is fired by light-activated SCR (LASCR) when triggered by main fiash of camera. Used to provide illum...
The high temperature disinfection cabinet circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, control circuit and indication circuit, and it is shown in F...
SID2141X is a kind of video preamplifier IC and it is widely used in a variety of domestic and imported color monitors. The SD2141X integrated circuit ...
This article presents the 1959 Chevrolet V8 electrical wiring diagram. We recommend wiring work steps are: first carefully read after you finish wiring...
Audio frequency therapeutic apparatus circuit principle is shown in the diagram. It consists of RC oscillator, preamplifier, push-pull power amplifier ...
This circuit shows the high and mid part of car radio, and the medium wave band I is 520 ~ 950kHz, Poland II is 900 ~ 1640kHz. Loop tuning uses tunable...
This circuit is composed of two ICs, its features are that it can use a pair of wires toreplace the calling wires in ten rooms. Every room number uses ...
- Password electronic doorbell 2
- Automatic voice greeting circuit diagram
- IGBT Grid Electrode Driving Circuit
- Electrically Operated Siren by 2N3702 and BC108B
- Circuit Diagram of adding visual judgment function to teleph
- DC motor commutator circuit
- On-Hook Anti Toll Fraud Device Circuit Diagram
- Ohms law
- The symmetrical double T circuit to improve the notch filter
- Door Knock Beeper -- June 14, 2009
- 10000 h timing circuit with minutes and seconds
- Nianfeng YWQ-900 automatic electric pressure cooker circuit
- Convertor Circuit Composed Of TPS54610
- Digital lock 5
- FM Wireless Microphone Circuit Diagram
- PIC12F675 controlled electrical key-lock
- The sound circuit diagram of electronic lark
- Electronic biological wave physiatrics instrument circuit
- Electronic password switch 1
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A
- High-voltage Electrostatic Generator (the 1st)
- What are semiconductors
- Telephone electronic lock circuit diagram
- Automatic washing circuit
- Telephone Automatic Recording Control Device Circuit Diagram
- Humidity indicator circuit
- Electrical pump controlled circuit
- Three-bit digital capacitance meter (NE556, CD4011, CD4543,
- Low input current low power consumption peripheral driver ci
- Chicks hatched informing device 3
- The electronic pulse meter (CD4553, CD4511)
- Automatic Lighting Doorbell Circuit
- Capacitor ESR Meter circuit
- Digital lock 2
- tda1521 produced 2.1 computer subwoofer speaker circuit diag
- Simple water detector circuits