Positive-going blanked video on grid of video amplifier output stage V3A serves to produce negative agc voltage that increases with camera signal, to r...
The neon lamp has negative dynamic resistance-the voltage across it falls while conduction is increasing. As a result, it flashes on and off.The freque...
The electrical circuit tester to check the vehicle is very useful. The device is powered by a car battery. Two LED indicates whether the clip is connec...
Below, you can learn CB92 and CA95 electrical wiring diagram. Read before cabling diagram is wise. In the CB92 and CA95 electrical wiring diagram we wi...
Simplified long-distance call lock is shown in the above picture. The lock can lock out the long-distance call without affecting the original function....
1994 Honda Magna Review This article describes the Honda Magna VF750C Electrical (TDA7375A). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit ...
Frequency modulator-demodulator circuit using IC and opamp converts ordinary low-cost tape recorder into instrumentation recorder. Signetics NE565 phas...
Infrared reflectance automatic hand dryer schematic circuit diagram:...
Color TV complete video amplifier system featuring DC contrast and brightness, DC restorer for black-level clamping, ganged contrast and color controls...
The picture shows the convertor circuit composed of LTC1700. This is a simple circuit to convert the 3.3V voltage to 5V voltage. The LTC1700 is a PWM i...
Circuit diagram of constant-current-source type power supply and off-hook detectionThe circuit is used for HJD05 –type switching board. The direct cu...
The picture shows the low input voltage to low output voltage DC-DC convertor. It uses the PWM comtrol method and the oscillation frequency is set to b...
Transistor oscillator records steady test lone on tape. Machine stops during playback when repro-duced level indicates law that would make tape unsuita...
UM95088 telephone circuit diagram is shown in the above picture. UM95088 is specialized integrated module of dual tone multiple frequency for telephone...
Achieves high carrier and modulation suppression by using closely matched diodes and providing R1 for amplitude adjustment and coaxial line for phase a...
R2 is a 10k Ω fine-tuning resistor; R3 is a 130kΩ fine tuning resistor; R3 is a 200Ω resistor; R5 is a 510k Ω fine-tuning resistor; C1 uses 330u/16...
Thermistors have found their way into a number of temperature-sensing applications. However, their resistance is a nonlinear function of temperature. I...
Three transistors in vhf tuner provide 19 db power gain even for channel 13, with 12 db noise factor. V. Mukai and P. V. Simpson, Transistorized Tuners...
This circuit shows a CA3256 switch/amplifier connected for an ac coupled input. One of four channels can be selected in parallel with channel 5. The an...
Quartet-watt neon lamps regulate dynode potentials. Graded-capacitor voltage divider across string of neons makes them fire in sequence, to eliminate v...
TPS60230 can drive 5 25mA white light LEDs at most; TPS60231 can drive 3 25mA white light LEDs at most; the main technology features of TPS60230/TPS602...
Where it is desirable to shut down equipment rather than allow it to operate on excessive supply voltage, an electronic crowbar circuit can be employed...
The two-tone electronic doorbell circuit is composed of the input trigger circuit and audio output circuit, ans it is shown in Figure 3-107. The input ...
The diagram is home-use fan IR remote control circuit. This remote controller includes emitter and receiver controlling parts. The nucleus of IR emitte...
10 MHz universal counter using the Intersil ICM7216B 28-pin DIP. This circuit can use input frequencies up to 10MHz at input A and up to 2 MHz at input...
In this circuit, sensing is done differentially, preserving access to both fast amplifier inputs. A1 measures the dc error at the A2 input, and biases ...
AT commands are a group of commands that can be sent by a terminal or host computer to control the ISU (Iridium Subscriber Unit ) in Command mode. Wh...
TV low-level video detector. Typical voltage output is 7.5 volts peak to peak. The 14-pin DIP contains a double balanced detector circuit (courtesy GTE...
In order to adjust two light source to the same brightness, itcan use this circuit as light compare standard. PC1 and PC2are solar batteries. At the st...
Provides burst gating pulses for operating balanced-diode pate used in studio switching of color tv programs.-J. O. Schroeder, Holding Video levels Whi...
- Shanghai Sharp R-750B Computer-Type Barbecue Microwave Oven
- LT1109/LT1109A Internal Equivalent Circuit And Application C
- Chicks hatched informing device 2
- IGBT Driving Circuit Composed Of EXB840
- Passive filters design
- ICBT Grid Electrode Driving Control Power Circuit
- Operational Amplifier basics
- Resistor color code and letters
- Password electronic doorbell 2
- Three-Port Voltage Regulator Internal Equivalent Circuit
- RP-type ideal diode circuit
- Home-use fan IR remote control circuit
- Radio circuit with quartz crystal oscillator
- MAX730 Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Internal Equivale
- Simple long-distance wireless FM microphone circuit
- Parallel High-Speed Current Driver Circuit Composed Of OPA66
- Simple water detector circuits
- PNP Output Regulator Grounding Current Circuit
- Tracking Device Mechanism Diagram Circuit
- Eggs automatic incubator 2
- Three-bit digital capacitance meter (NE556, CD4011, CD4543,
- Electronic password switch 2
- Boiler electronic descaling device circuit diagram 4
- Optical electronic doorbell 1
- Ding-dong electronic doorbell
- Resistor types, symbols, parameters
- Seashore biofeedback therapy device circuit diagram
- Visitors identifying electronic doorbell
- Great Wall programmed box fan circuit
- Using computer-controlled electrical principle explanation
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A
- Real-time Telephone Automatic Recording Device Circuit Diagr
- Inductive electronic doorbell 2
- Types of electrical transformers used in electronic circuits
- The simplest Electronic Door Lock
- Digital lock 4
- Voltage Driving MOSFET Grid Electrode Principle Circuit
- Simple and practical human approach detector circuit diagram
- ECG FM demodulator circuit diagram
- Phone minute beep decoder circuit with NE555, CD4017
- Valuables pilfering tracker circuit diagram 1 (KD400/JD400)