A basic twin-T circuit uses resistors for accurately setting the frequency of theoutput tones, selected by pushbutton. Momentary switches produce a ton...
Complete TV sound system that provides approximately 2 watts ofaudio power.Sound detection is accomplished through a coincidence discriminatorin thechi...
The three-tone electronic doorbell circuit consists of the coding triggered circuit, multi-tone generator and audio amplifier circuit, and it is shown ...
The domestic experiment electro medical apparatus circuit The audio signal output by the integrated circuit is amplified by BG, and the voltage boosted...
The picture shows the flyback type convertor composed of MAX5021. The MAX5021 is a isolated power PWM current-type integrated controller with wide inpu...
Drives ultrasonic transducer at odd harmonically related frequencies in 900 kc to 5 Mc optimum range, for neurosurgery, al power levels within 1 db of ...
Trigger generator for scr modulator uses, two-layer and four-layer diodes to provide pulse burst, repetition rates up to 25 kc.-H.G. Heard, Controlled ...
The picture shows the parallel high-speed current driver circuit. The input signal Vin is added to the OPA660 device's equivalent special transistor OT...
4.5 MHz color TV sound IF amplifier using ECG703A. In a color TV the 4.5 MHz IF is not generated in the video detector as in BW sets. A separate transi...
National LX5700 temperature transducer provides input for code conversion circuit driving 3-digit LED display indicating temperature range from -40℃ ...
Transmitter: Pressing the SB will make the transmitter circuit work. D1, D2 and R2, R3, C4 constitute a low-frequency oscillator to control the audio o...
This circuit shows an MKP9V270 SIDAC used to phase-control anincandescent lamp，thus lowering the RMS voltage to the filament and prolongingthe life o...
Produces up/down blooping sounds characteristic of European police cars and now being used on some US emergency vehicles. Can be connected to burglar o...
Automatic brightness control circuit intensifies scanning spot when sweep is triggered, and holds intensity constant. When spot is quiescent, output of...
Resistor Color Code Table For decoding the color code of resistors we need to know how to interpret the table bellow The first two colors market on the...
The SL1615 shown in this figure is a bipolar wideband amplifier for use in successive－detection log IF strips....
Four-quadrant multiplication with the AD7520 in bipolar operation. The Intersil AD7520 is an 18-pin multiplying D/A converter. A logic one input at any...
Working principle: When people arewalkingor working,thebody will move more or less, when wearer is faint or totally stops movement, the saving alarm ca...
Voltage proportional to speed of travel of pill-sized radio transmitter in human body is integrated in quantizing circuit that delivers number of pulse...
PC electrically isolated RS422 interface using SN75176B or MAX48 The MAX485 is low-power transceivers for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. IC contains ...
This circuit shows a simple dc full-wave control scheme that uses an SCR and an SBS. Control is obtained by varing the 100-kΩ pot. Notice that R1, can...
Contains formant filters that transform sawtooth generator signals into waveforms of various instruments. 19 different tone colors or timbres are avail...
Four identical AF102 stages amplify pulse output of delta modulator in tv waveguide link.-C. Kramer and J. C. Balder, Delta-Modulated Television Wavegu...
Figure 1 is an example of the symmetrical double-T circuit. Under careful observation, we found that it is circuit synthesis of low-pass filter and hig...
This circuit can be used in ac applications, such as in video amplifiers and active filters. The circuit uses boot-strapping to achieve input impedance...
The picture shows the convertor circuit composed of LT1777. This is a low noise non-isolated buck type DC-DC convertor with output of 5V/400mA. The LT1...
One-quadrant multiplication using a DAC-IC10BC D/A converter and AM-452 op amp. See coding table. With VIN connected to pin 16 the input impedance is l...
By detailed analysis according to the circuit (shown in the picture), its is tested to know that the S1 would be disconnected when openning the oven do...
Squarer circuit using an AD533 multiplier/divider chip. With X at zero volts adjust Zo for a zero-volt DC output. With X equal to +10 volts DC adjust g...
Sometimes when we need to program an avr microcontroller on ISP (In System Programming ) we need a “ data cable “ ( In system programmer cable ) to...
- High temperature disinfection cabinet
- The intelligent digital voltmeter circuit diagram composed o
- Circuit Diagram of adding visual judgment function to teleph
- Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator Circuit Composed Of NE555
- PC electrically isolated RS485 interface (MAX487)
- Types of resistor connection used in electronic circuits
- Measurement of electrical energy consumption today
- The simplest Electronic Door Lock
- Blind electronic compass circuit
- Eggs hatching incubator 4
- LT1109/LT1109A Internal Equivalent Circuit And Application C
- The Accelerometer LIS302DL Datasheet and Electrical Connecti
- Regulator Power Circuit With Output Of 6V/5A
- Anti-toll-fraud circuit diagram
- Animal litter teller device 2
- Passive filters design
- The Li-ion battery drive white light LED circuit composed of
- Voltage Driving MOSFET Grid Electrode Principle Circuit
- FM Telephone Transmitter
- Circuit diagram of electronic code lock with self-locking fu
- Flashing electronic doorbell
- Farnell Electronic Electrical Components (BC549C)
- Telephone Automatic Recording Control Device Circuit Diagram
- Optical electronic doorbell 1
- The electronic pulse meter (CD4553, CD4511)
- The improvement of 555 Great Wall floor fan electronic selec
- Shanghai Sharp R-750B Computer-Type Barbecue Microwave Oven
- Low-power consumption AC flashing light circuit diagram
- Electrical control theory to explain the use of computers
- Simple long-distance wireless FM microphone circuit
- Operational Amplifier basics
- Two normal shock converter circuit principle diagram
- Capacitor and Capacitance
- Eggs automatic incubator 2
- Capacitor ESR Meter circuit
- PIC12F675 controlled electrical key-lock
- Automobile AM radio circuit
- Honda CBR600 Electrical Circuit (TDA7374B)
- Capacitance Input Type Rectifier Circuit
- Application Circuit of LCD TV Power
- Types of electrical transformers used in electronic circuits
- Two-way telephone password device circuit diagram
- Dual Tuning Frequency Detector Circuit
- Frost alarm circuit diagram 1
- Valuables pilfering tracker circuit diagram 1 (KD400/JD400)