The electric mosquito dispeller circuit is shown in figure 1, which consists of the high frequency oscillator circuit, triple voltage rectifier circuit...
Electronically programmed counter using the Intersil 8240/50/60 16-pin DIP. Two quad exclusive-NOR circuits with open-collector outputs are wired toget...
Full-wave SCR bridge power supply for cotor TV rated at 80 volts, 1.5 amperes. This circuit is designed for 19-inch color receivers (courtesy Motorola ...
3.58 MHz injection-locked oscillator for color TV,Using one ECG703A IC. The burst transformer induces the chroma reference directly intothefeedback loo...
The eggs automatic incubator circuit is composed of the power supply circuit, temperature / ventilation control circuit, automatic egg turning control ...
Provides sync signals for tv camera sweeps. Crystal vibrates in lowest-frequency natural mode of long thin bars, resulting in high impedance and diffic...
Generated pulse is op plied to skin near eyes, to act on nerve cells of retina and give same effect as slight flash of extremely short duration.-P. Sco...
The ICBT grid driving circuit itself is using the hybrid method. Its internal optocoupler type, high-voltage type IC would make it small. But the contr...
The liquid level controller circuit consists of the power supply circuit and level detection control circuit, and it is shown as the chart. Power suppl...
CRO is a very versatile instrument in laboratory for measurement of voltage, current, frequency and phase angle of any electrical quantity. But before ...
TV sound channelwith 1-watt output. The ECG1133 containsthree IF differential dmplifiers, a phase detector, a DC operated volume control and an AF ampl...
The chicks hatched informing device circuit is composed of the sonic circuit, delay circuit and alarm circuit and other components, and it is shown in ...
Two integrated tone decoders, XR-567 units, can be connected (as shown in Fig.1A) to permit decoding of simultaneous or sequential tones. Both units mu...
When both handsets are on-hook, resistors R1 and R2 supply power to them. When both hand-sets are off-hook, they transmit and receive their own audio. ...
Figure 1 The circuit was designed with just one circuit element wherein the tone of the siren varies with the actions of a push button switch. Oscillat...
The AM ICL7106 31/2-digit analog-to-digital converter by Harris Semiconductor reads the -2.2-mV/°C change in the junction voltage drop of a BC547 tran...
The picture shows the grid electrode driving circuit composed of IR2121. The IR2121 is a low-side grid electrode driving IC with the current-limiting f...
When a telephone line is not in use, about 48 V appears across the line, which drops to about 10 V or less when the line is in use. This circuit switch...
As shown in the diagram, thecircuituses time relay KTto realizeautomatic shorting reactor without pressing operation buttonby handsin the switching pro...
Human approach detector circuit is composed of integrated operational amplifier, gate circuit and resistor-capacitor unit in the diagram. Among them, 1...
The application circuit of this set is shown in the picture. Watching TV on in thunderstorms, the thunderbolt can scurry into TV and damage it through ...
High-voltage Kerr-cell pulser and parallel triggering synchronization give 5-nsec exposure, with triggering time jitter less than 1 nsec. Power supply ...
Controls exposure time and interval between exposures over ranges between 0.1 sec and 2 hours, independently of each other, by changing time constants ...
The frost alarm circuit is composed of the frost detection circuit and the sound and light alarm circuit, and it is shown in Figure 1. Frost detection ...
The IGBT driving circuit composed of EXB840 is shown in the picture....
In the channel control box of the single-coax video system (Fig. 3-14), a desired channel is encoded by three bits, set either by switches (as shown) o...
The SL3522 shown in this figure is a 7-stage succes sive-detection log amp for use in the 100- to 600-MHz range. With the values shown, the frequency r...
This article describes the 1998 Mitsubishi FTO Electrical Wiring Diagram (STTH810FP). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this arti...
Control binary Q6-07 is triggered on through diode AAZ18 and reset by Q8 whose conduction threshold is determined by R1. Settings of R1, R2, and RC con...
Simplified anti toll fraud circuit is shown in the above picture. The picture is a simplified anti toll fraud circuit. When the telephone is made norma...
- DC motor commutator circuit
- Motor brake circuit diagram
- Electrical control theory to explain the use of computers
- Animal litter teller device 2
- Ohms law
- Valuables pilfering tracker circuit diagram 1 (KD400/JD400)
- irrigation motor automatic protector (1)
- High-voltage Electrostatic Generator (the 1st)
- Two-speed fan control circuit
- Capacitor Symbols and marks
- Grid Electrode Drivng Circuit Composed Of M57918L
- NORELCO rechargeable electric shaver circuit
- The electronic pulse meter (CD4553, CD4511)
- XC62AP Series Integrated Voltage Regulator Internal Diagram
- Single end normal shock converter circuit principle diagram
- AT Commands
- Automatic kitchen ventilator circuit
- Honda Magna VF750C Electrical (TDA7375A)
- Three-bit digital capacitance meter (NE556, CD4011, CD4543,
- Wireless two-tone electronic doorbell circuit diagram
- Great Wall programmed box fan circuit
- Convertor Circuit Composed Of TPS54610
- Sanhe Brand Anti-Theft Door Talkback Doorbell Analysis Circu
- Electronic password switch 2
- Inductor, inductance basics theory
- Phone Flasher circuit diagram
- Application Circuit of LCD TV Power
- Anti-toll-fraud circuit diagram
- Automatic Lighting Doorbell Circuit
- Bipolar Telephone Circuit Diagram
- Glanz WD900B Microwave Oven Defect Circuit
- Liquid level controller circuit diagram 1
- Operational Amplifier basics
- Circuit diagram of auto-adjustment for the telephone ring
- Two normal shock converter circuit principle diagram
- Simplified Anti Toll Fraud Circuit Diagram
- Eggs hatching incubator 4