As shown in figure, it uses three-way flashing light string controller with three ordinary TRIACs, and it can make light string be lit in a cycle, the ...
The dual complementary pair of switching FETs and inverter contained in a CD4007 CMOS IC enables an LED flasher to be made that uses very little energy...
This article describes the Flash slave trigger CIRCUIT (BC327). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you under...
First of all, we must know that smoking is no good for our health, as it causes many side effects and diseases to the smokers. However, it doesn’t me...
Featuring a reed switch operated by train proximity, this circuit (A) has everything you need to activate an LED-based crossing signal. To change the t...
7555 time-based IC(can not use normal 555) is the core of a LED flashlight.A white light-emitting diode (if you can not find one, just take other color...
MPU131 thyristor is programmed with R1 and C1 class into relaxation oscillator circuit, the output control two-way thyristor 2N5060, thereby allowing l...
It uses the charging and discharging characteristic of capacitor C and the negative resistance characteristic of triode V under the breakdown condition...
As shown in the figure, it is a water-flowing and horse-running four-way flashing light string controller, and its core component is an SH-123 holiday ...
With the figured circuit, we can compose a circle light timing control circuit with a few elements. The circuit consists of the MOS time-base circuit 7...
This is an application of the static switch circuit where the control logic is a flip-flop which is controlled by the unijunction transistor. The flash...
E.g 14 the phone flasherThe phone ring voltage makes the Neon bulb conducting, and the photocoupler U triggers SCR conducting and the bulb is glowing, ...
Using a voltage-doubler supply, this circuit charges a 60-/aF capacitor and discharges it through a Xenon lamp. The SIDAC dev ice is manufactured by Mo...
This LM3909 flasher circuit can be used as a variable-rate warning light, or for advertising or special effects. The rate control can adjust from no fl...
In this flashing led lights circuit, the LDR or photoresistor is connected in such way that when the light intensity varies it will influence the flash...
The voltage required to ignite the neon tube is obtained by using an ordinary filament transformer (240-6 V) in reverse. Battery drain is quite low, ar...
This circuit is composed of the light measurement circuit and the flash circuit, as the figure shows. It can be used in the POPTICS (one kind of popula...
This circuit is used for remote photographic flash units that flash at the same time as the flash attached to the camera. This circuit is designed to t...
Last time we have covered topic about flashing STM32 microcontrollers using bootlaoder. This is easiest and cheapest way of loading programs to MCU mem...
Multi-function program-controlled flash integrated circuit is shown in the diagram. It can ordinal display six basic patterns, namely elastic shrinkage...
Transistors VT1, VT2 form the complementary self-excited multivibrator, and the oscillator feedback network is composed of the capacitor C. The base bi...
This circuit is useful if you need a low-energy flashing alarm. The 200 to 400-dc supply should have enough internal resistance to charge the 0.5 μF c...
When the phone rings, the flasher turns on and off, causing photocell R1 to conduct. Relay RY1 is then energized, which completes the circuit between t...
When the power supply switch K1 is put through, the step-up circuit is charging capacitor C7, when C7 is full, the Ne light is glowing, which means the...
National's LM3909 flashing IC flash can light the light-emitting diode in different rates, and the flashing LED is used as indicator in the battery-pow...
This article briefly describes the Slave Flash Trigger (BPW40). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understanding of c...
In the circuit, N1, N2 constitute the RS flip-flop, and the trigger end is pin 8 and 13; N3, N4 form the controlled oscillator, only when N3's pin 1 is...
The single cell led flashlight circuit is a self-oscillating boost converter. A typical white LED has its best power-efficiency combination at about 20...
A relaxation oscillator is used to flash an LED in the base circuit. C1 is charged slowly through R1 by the power source, then discharged periodically ...
Flash Memory We use our computer hard disk to store all our files including documents, photos, PDFs, MP3s and so on. But, there are cases where you wil...
- Touching eight-sound five-flash dynamic toy circuit diagram
- Flash light control device composed of silicon photocell
- 5 WAY AC FLASHER CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
- Flashing STM32 using J-Flash ARM
- Automobile Steering Flasher (1)
- Flashing LED Circuit
- Three-way flashing light string circuit ( 2 ) ( LP167 )
- Neon Flasher Runs From 3V Supply
- Auto Flash Alarm
- Solar Flasher
- simulate school bus flashers
- 24V flasher circuit
- LED flashing circuit
- The flash circuit power supplied by the AC power grid
- Mini Flasher
- EEPROM/FLASH Memory Organization in PIC 16F877
- Flash slave trigger CIRCUIT (BC327)
- Timing flashing circuit using FET drive
- Working of Flash Memory
- Sound trigger for flash unit
- Basic Flash Memory Programming Voltage Supply
- Dual-way flashing light string circuit with music (MC81P)
- Automatic safety flasher
- Color changing flashlight circuit diagram
- Adjustable speed LED flasher circuit diagram
- Y977A/B thunderbolt flash integrated module circuit
- Synchronous Crossing Light Flashers
- Light-operated aquarium flashing light circuit diagram
- Touching monolithic flasher - buzzer circuit diagram
- Slave Flash Trigger
- Flash alternately principle explanation
- Flip-Flop Flashers, Buzzers CIRCUIT (2N4401)
- Remote flash trigger
- Solar Flasher(1N4148)
- The flash sequence of the Daewoo fault code of 12
- Four-way flashing light string circuit ( 3 )(LC182)
- Lights Timing Flashing Circuit Diagram
- FLASHING INDICATORS Circuit
- inner flash circuit of camera
- Blown fuse flash circuit
- Simple flashing light circuit with the thyristor
- Flashing light control circuit
- The flashing Heart
- Vehicle flashing lights controller 5
- 555 musical flashing electronical ball circuit used in the g
- Four-way flashing light string circuit ( 1 )
- SCR relaxation flasher
- Simple flashing annunciator circuit diagram
- Easy LED Flasher Schematic
- Basic Flash Memory Programming Voltage Supply (LT1072)
- Lantern Dimmer and Flasher
- Flash slave driver
- The flashing Heart Circuit
- DC flasher with adjustable on and off time
- 555 three colors flash light circuit
- HIGH INTENSITY LINE POWERED LED FLASHER (Dec 8, 2008)
- 220V LED Flasher circuit
- Irregular Flasher(4011)
- Camera internal flash circuit
- The LED circuit diagram with flashing once
- Low voltage flasher
- Three-way flashing light string circuit (4)
- Soft Start for Flashlights
- Phone Flasher circuit diagram
- Red and green LED flasher circuit diagram
- Working of Flash Memory
- Flashing LED unit