Description. Here is the circuit of a very simple transistor tester which used two LEDs for displaying the condition of a transistor. Both PNP as well ...
LED flasher circuit is a classic two-transistor flip flop. Bagun in the circuit of two transistors, two capacitors, four resistors, and two LEDs. Where...
This article describes the Sealed-Lead Acid Battery Charger (UC2906). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you...
This article describes the Light detector CIRCUIT (LM3909). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understan...
This article describes the Li-Ion Driver for 8 White LEDs (TPS61161). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you...
Flashing LED Circuit A Circuit that flashes an LED on and off. Overview This circuit uses the 555 timer in an Astable operating mode which generates a ...
Here is a simple LED chaser simulating a scanner through the back and forth light effect. It used high bright White LEDs to give the chaser effect. The...
Here is a simple toggle switch that can be operated through sound signals such as whistle or clap. The output of the toggle remains either low or high ...
Description. The circuit is nothing but two LEDs (D1 and D2), whose status are controlled by the temperature of the surroundings. The famous IC LM35 is...
This article describes the AC lights dimmer with triac (2N5445). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
Moderately priced Passive Infrared PIR Sensor modules are now widely available. By using these readymade and pre-configured PIR sensors, even an averag...
This article describes the Five-Decade Dynamic Light-Level Meter (LM114). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help...
This circuit uses the nand gate IC number is 4011B per Clock signal generator circuit, feeding it with the pin number 14 of the IC counter circuit 4017...
This article describes the Light Detector (NE555). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This article describes the Two LED flashing alternate Display (LM324). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
This voltage-controlled oscillator circuit is very compact and has a good linearity. The author said that the precision could be better than 0.01% If t...
The PIC12F508 device from Microchip Technology is low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fully-static, Flash-based CMOS microcontrollers. The PIC12F508 emp...
Strobe lights are widely used by disco lovers to create wonderful visual effects in disco halls and auditoria. The circuit of a battery operated portab...
This article describes the LED Flasher (ILC7660). The content is very simple, very practical. The components of the article can help you understand bet...
This is a Voltage Controlled Oscillator? (VCO) circuit. This circuit is based on Hartley oscillator. The frequency depend on the value of C1 and L1. Th...
This is continuing of thread of making AVR controlled signal generator. This section is devoted for 1 layer PCB prototype making using ultraviolet ligh...
Figure 1 The purpose of building this circuit is to create a LED flasher with alternating sequence from the two LED s where the operation is based on t...
View Full Size Image View Original Design Note A simple video splitter application using an LT6206. Both amplifiers are driven by the input signal and ...
Introduction Hello honored visitor! Thank you for your visit. Todays radio is built with a Compactron tube. While the compactron was the big idea of so...
This circuit uses Al of the CA3290 BiMOS dual voltage comparator to sense a change in light diode current. A2, a one-shot timer, is triggered by the Al...
This article briefly describes the Interactive Toy Traffic Lights (74C14). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth underst...
LED flasher circuit can be built based on 555 IC. Using 555 IC, the flashing rate can be more flexible to adjust. This LED flasher circuit is similar t...
USB Lamp Circuit Description. Here is a simpleUSBpowered lamp that can be used to light your desktop during power failures. The circuit operates from t...
The circuit will increase the input signal to a voltage signal circuits as much as two times.To affect the audio signal into more valuable.This makes a...
- Spice up Your Home Party with Discrete LED Color Organ
- Bicycle back Safety Light
- Paralleled Voltage Regulators with Balanced Load Sharing
- Active light control by LDR and BC337
- Parking Light Switch
- Light gradually, gradually eliminate type lamp dimmer circui
- 12w LED driver circuit using LNK405EG driver IC
- Discrete High Current Switch Mode LED Driver
- LED brightness control
- Led light based music circuit with LM3914
- Light Detector
- Soft Light Dimmer (TS555)
- Single Cell LED Flashlight (2SC1226A)
- White LED driver circuit using TB62756FUG driver
- Light-Beam Alarm For Intrusion Detection Circuit
- Blown Fuse indicator LED Display (BC558)
- LTC3600 LED driver circuit design project
- Outdoor Light Controller Circuit
- LED Flashlight
- 16-Channel, Constant-Current LED driver with 4-Channel Group
- Direct Coupled Radio
- 8 Channel Software Controlled Fanbus With Pwm electronic cir
- Light to Frequency Converter TSL220
- IC Controlled Emergency Light With Charger (LM308)
- 12V Operated White LED Driver (4093)
- How to build Dancing LEDs Circuit Diagram
- Counter display with led 7 segment by IC CMOS (CD4029)
- Enlarging Light Meter Circuit
- Led driver for automotive applications using AT9933
- How to build Solar Panel Based Charger And Small LED Lamp
- High-Output Pulsed-Tone/Light-Activated Alarm Circuit
- Light Operated Relay circuit
- LED Scanner(CD4017)
- Temperature-Controlled Switch(TLC271)
- Direction Sensitive Light Barrier(TSOP1736)
- Based on audio mute phone lines and lights show the principl
- Bicycle Back Safety Light Circuit (TS555CN )
- LED Chaser Provides Three Game Functions
- 3x3x3 LED Cube Circuit
- Voltage Controlled Volume
- Light-Controlled Pond Pump
- 2N2646 based Voltage controlled SCR Pulser
- LDR-Light Dependent Resistors
- One LED flasher (LM358)
- 1000:1 Tuning Voltage-Controlled Filter
- RF Remote Controlled Mobile Robot Based on PT2272 and PT2262
- Capacitor Converters Lighting Circuit
- Sound Controlled Toggle Switch
- Emergency lights and alarm circuits Introduction
- Combined Light-/Dark-Activated Switch Circuit
- How to build Motor Bike Headlight Controller Circuit
- 3-Way Light Switches
- Resistance Measurement Analog LED Meter
- Bicycle rear-light afterglow
- High Efficiency 12V White LED Driver
- SL134 Sensitive Temperature Control Lights Schematic
- LED Flasher Using Transistor
- How to build Emergency Light and Alarm
- 860 Watt limited-range light control
- Solar LED Mood Light
- Mini Led Flashlight with IC
- LED Bike Light Circuit Project
- 230 volts flashing lights circuit description
- Remote Solar LED light
- Mains operated LED lamp
- Light detector by IC-timer 555 (LM358)
- Car Headlight Delay
- 6V Ultra-Bright LED Chaser
- AC power monitor with Led display
- X’Mas LED Decoration circuit
- Voltage Indicator by LED and Zener diode (BUZ11)
- 7 Segment Led Counter electronic circuit diagram
- TRIAC Dimmable 20W Offline LED Driver Using the LT3799
- Light Change Detector by IC CA3130
- 3 LED battery monitor circuit
- LED Optocoupler circuit
- Ultraviolet light source UV-80 for PCB exposure
- Low 25uVrms Noise Linear Regulator Paralleled For Higher Out
- Light-control electric toy circuit
- 13 Color LED Rainbow(LM2940T-5.0)
- 10 Hz to 10 Khz Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Dicing With LED(BC557B)
- Two Flashing LEDs Circuit (BC547B)
- Strobe Light Circuit
- Sticky Light ? The Art of Pure Light Interaction
- Ornamental LED circuit
- Manual Adjustable LED Driver (AD5228)
- 6 Light Running by IC 4017 and SCR
- Light Activated Switch (MC34063AP1G)
- Automatic Control for LCD Panel Backlight (AD5228)
- LED torch using NSI45090JDT4G constant current regulator
- Led light bar scan back and forth led two color
- Blown Fuse indicator LED Display
- 18 LED dimmable LED lamp by LM2941C
- Voltage-Controlled Attenuator (Volume Control) Using FET
- Touch controlled musical bell.
- Li-Ion Driver for 6 White LEDs With External PWM Dimming
- 50W White LED Automotive Headlamp Driver