Description. Here is the circuit of a very simple transistor tester which used two LEDs for displaying the condition of a transistor. Both PNP as well ...
LED flasher circuit is a classic two-transistor flip flop. Bagun in the circuit of two transistors, two capacitors, four resistors, and two LEDs. Where...
This article describes the Sealed-Lead Acid Battery Charger (UC2906). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you...
This article describes the Light detector CIRCUIT (LM3909). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understan...
This article describes the Li-Ion Driver for 8 White LEDs (TPS61161). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you...
Flashing LED Circuit A Circuit that flashes an LED on and off. Overview This circuit uses the 555 timer in an Astable operating mode which generates a ...
Here is a simple LED chaser simulating a scanner through the back and forth light effect. It used high bright White LEDs to give the chaser effect. The...
Here is a simple toggle switch that can be operated through sound signals such as whistle or clap. The output of the toggle remains either low or high ...
Description. The circuit is nothing but two LEDs (D1 and D2), whose status are controlled by the temperature of the surroundings. The famous IC LM35 is...
This article describes the AC lights dimmer with triac (2N5445). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
Moderately priced Passive Infrared PIR Sensor modules are now widely available. By using these readymade and pre-configured PIR sensors, even an averag...
This article describes the Five-Decade Dynamic Light-Level Meter (LM114). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help...
This circuit uses the nand gate IC number is 4011B per Clock signal generator circuit, feeding it with the pin number 14 of the IC counter circuit 4017...
This article describes the Light Detector (NE555). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This article describes the Two LED flashing alternate Display (LM324). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
This voltage-controlled oscillator circuit is very compact and has a good linearity. The author said that the precision could be better than 0.01% If t...
The PIC12F508 device from Microchip Technology is low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fully-static, Flash-based CMOS microcontrollers. The PIC12F508 emp...
Strobe lights are widely used by disco lovers to create wonderful visual effects in disco halls and auditoria. The circuit of a battery operated portab...
This article describes the LED Flasher (ILC7660). The content is very simple, very practical. The components of the article can help you understand bet...
This is a Voltage Controlled Oscillator? (VCO) circuit. This circuit is based on Hartley oscillator. The frequency depend on the value of C1 and L1. Th...
This is continuing of thread of making AVR controlled signal generator. This section is devoted for 1 layer PCB prototype making using ultraviolet ligh...
Figure 1 The purpose of building this circuit is to create a LED flasher with alternating sequence from the two LED s where the operation is based on t...
View Full Size Image View Original Design Note A simple video splitter application using an LT6206. Both amplifiers are driven by the input signal and ...
Introduction Hello honored visitor! Thank you for your visit. Todays radio is built with a Compactron tube. While the compactron was the big idea of so...
This circuit uses Al of the CA3290 BiMOS dual voltage comparator to sense a change in light diode current. A2, a one-shot timer, is triggered by the Al...
This article briefly describes the Interactive Toy Traffic Lights (74C14). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth underst...
LED flasher circuit can be built based on 555 IC. Using 555 IC, the flashing rate can be more flexible to adjust. This LED flasher circuit is similar t...
USB Lamp Circuit Description. Here is a simpleUSBpowered lamp that can be used to light your desktop during power failures. The circuit operates from t...
The circuit will increase the input signal to a voltage signal circuits as much as two times.To affect the audio signal into more valuable.This makes a...
- LCD Bias ( 5V, -7.5V, 12.5V) Plus 8 LED Power Supply
- Light-Wave Voice-Communication Transmitter Circuit
- Constant Current Source LED Drive
- LED Photo Sensor Circuit(74LVC138AD)
- Lightning Detector electronic circuit diagram
- Quadrature Sine Wave Oscillator. Voltage Controlled Frequenc
- Five-Decade Dynamic Light-Level Meter (LM114)
- Agricultural application pesticide light control black light
- Two Rhythmic LED as Flashing Eyes for Halloween
- How to build Automatic Low-Power Emergancy Light
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with 16:1 Frequency Range
- 8 channel light chaser using 8051
- Voltage Controlled Mixer w/Modulator (LM13600)
- Cute Scroller 7x5 LEDs on Mini Attiny2313
- Remote controlled appliance switch circuit
- LED blinky demo on STM32F103ZET6 development board
- Light chaser (2SC2120)
- Light Gate With Counter (HD1131O)
- 3 Minute LED Closet Light
- Automatic parking light switch circuit
- Two LED flashing alternate Display using LM324
- Efficient LED Driver Works with Single AA Cell
- Controlled Transistor Series Regulator
- Light and Luminescence
- LX-800 LIGHTING SYSTEM (CD74HC238E)
- Transformer coupled class a power amplifier
- Christmas Tree Lights Flasher with 7812 LM380
- How to build 28 LED Clock Timer
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Light Alarm (Sun Up Alarm)
- Low-Dropout, Constant-Current Triple White LED Driver (MAX19
- Low 25uVrms Noise Linear Regulator Paralleled For Higher Out
- Light flasher circuit
- Lightning Detector
- Fine Control SuperBright LED Pulser (1N4148)
- X’Mas LED Decoration circuit
- Low cost / Automatic Emergency Light
- PWM Motor Speed Controller / DC Light Dimmer CIRCUIT (16F84)
- Ringing Phone Light Flasher (BC107)
- One LED flasher (2SA1015)
- The Systematic 8x8 LED Matrix
- Light Dark Detector Alarm by IC 555
- Car Battery Voltmeter with LED Indicator
- Jumbo Flashing LED Lights
- Resistance Measurement Analog LED Meter
- Crystal-controlled oscillator
- Automatic headlight dim switch.
- Mains operated LED night lamp
- Track Lighting System for Your Homes
- Automatic Street Light Controller Circuit
- LED Sphere Your Cool Home Disco LED Light Ball
- LED?LDR Blinker(BC548)
- Microchip microcontroller dsPIC30f4013 blink LED example us
- Courtesy Light (BZX79C10)
- LED Thermometer
- Music Sound to light converter (2N2222)
- Programmable voltage controlled timer
- 24Vin to 5Vout @ 400mA Low Noise Slew Rate Controlled Step-D
- Fading Leds Circuit Diagram
- LED Light Pen(BC547)
- Emergency Light and Alarm Circuit
- DRIVING A BI-COLOUR LED Circuit
- LT3755 Sealed Lead Acid Battery Charger
- 6-Channel Running Light
- 12V DC Light Dimmer Circuit Using 555 Timer IC
- Dicing With LED(BC557B)
- Fading LEDs CIRCUIT (LM358)
- Wide Input-Voltage Range High-Power LED Driver (MAX774)
- 1.2 - 12V / 1A Low Voltage LED Indicator Power Supply with L
- Single Supply Video Line Driver (AC Coupled)
- Air Bullet Technology to cool overheated LED
- Grand Prix Starting Lights(LM339)
- Clap Controlled Electronic Switch by 555 Timer and 4013 D Fl
- How to build 110 and 220V AC LED Voltage Indicator
- LED based transistor tester
- LED Brightness Control Circuits
- LEDs or Lamps Sequencer
- Remote-Controlled Fan Regulator(CD4017 )
- 5V O2 Sensor Circuit using LM3914 LED Display for Car Air-Fu
- LED Flasher Using Transistor
- Build own Led Thermoelectric (MC74HC540ANG)
- Ir-Controlled Soldering Station
- 3V LED chaser(CD4017)
- 220V AC Powered Blinking LED(1N4007)
- Constant current source ful LEDS using LM3414
- Bicycle Back Safety Light Circuit (TS555CN )
- 3-Way Light Switches
- Automated Crib Lights circuit (BC238)
- Random number with led 1 digit
- Organic LED. The exciting display device
- Light Ignition Circuit
- Voltage Indicator by LED and Zener diode (BUZ11)
- Up-Controlled Negative Voltage Converter
- AC Powered-LED Circuit (ADC0804)
- Li-Ion Driver for 6 White LEDs With External PWM Dimming
- Car Headlight Delay
- Two LED Flasher by Gate of IC 4011