Description. Here is the circuit of a very simple transistor tester which used two LEDs for displaying the condition of a transistor. Both PNP as well ...
LED flasher circuit is a classic two-transistor flip flop. Bagun in the circuit of two transistors, two capacitors, four resistors, and two LEDs. Where...
This article describes the Sealed-Lead Acid Battery Charger (UC2906). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you...
This article describes the Light detector CIRCUIT (LM3909). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understan...
This article describes the Li-Ion Driver for 8 White LEDs (TPS61161). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you...
Flashing LED Circuit A Circuit that flashes an LED on and off. Overview This circuit uses the 555 timer in an Astable operating mode which generates a ...
Here is a simple LED chaser simulating a scanner through the back and forth light effect. It used high bright White LEDs to give the chaser effect. The...
Here is a simple toggle switch that can be operated through sound signals such as whistle or clap. The output of the toggle remains either low or high ...
Description. The circuit is nothing but two LEDs (D1 and D2), whose status are controlled by the temperature of the surroundings. The famous IC LM35 is...
This article describes the AC lights dimmer with triac (2N5445). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
Moderately priced Passive Infrared PIR Sensor modules are now widely available. By using these readymade and pre-configured PIR sensors, even an averag...
This article describes the Five-Decade Dynamic Light-Level Meter (LM114). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help...
This circuit uses the nand gate IC number is 4011B per Clock signal generator circuit, feeding it with the pin number 14 of the IC counter circuit 4017...
This article describes the Light Detector (NE555). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This article describes the Two LED flashing alternate Display (LM324). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
This voltage-controlled oscillator circuit is very compact and has a good linearity. The author said that the precision could be better than 0.01% If t...
The PIC12F508 device from Microchip Technology is low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fully-static, Flash-based CMOS microcontrollers. The PIC12F508 emp...
Strobe lights are widely used by disco lovers to create wonderful visual effects in disco halls and auditoria. The circuit of a battery operated portab...
This article describes the LED Flasher (ILC7660). The content is very simple, very practical. The components of the article can help you understand bet...
This is a Voltage Controlled Oscillator? (VCO) circuit. This circuit is based on Hartley oscillator. The frequency depend on the value of C1 and L1. Th...
This is continuing of thread of making AVR controlled signal generator. This section is devoted for 1 layer PCB prototype making using ultraviolet ligh...
Figure 1 The purpose of building this circuit is to create a LED flasher with alternating sequence from the two LED s where the operation is based on t...
View Full Size Image View Original Design Note A simple video splitter application using an LT6206. Both amplifiers are driven by the input signal and ...
Introduction Hello honored visitor! Thank you for your visit. Todays radio is built with a Compactron tube. While the compactron was the big idea of so...
This circuit uses Al of the CA3290 BiMOS dual voltage comparator to sense a change in light diode current. A2, a one-shot timer, is triggered by the Al...
This article briefly describes the Interactive Toy Traffic Lights (74C14). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth underst...
LED flasher circuit can be built based on 555 IC. Using 555 IC, the flashing rate can be more flexible to adjust. This LED flasher circuit is similar t...
USB Lamp Circuit Description. Here is a simpleUSBpowered lamp that can be used to light your desktop during power failures. The circuit operates from t...
The circuit will increase the input signal to a voltage signal circuits as much as two times.To affect the audio signal into more valuable.This makes a...
- Circuit Project: Single Cell LED Flashlight(2SC1226A)
- Light meter
- Call Acknowledged !
- OLED Driver: 7V@350mA, -7V@250mA
- Offset controlled stereo amplifier circuit
- LED or Lamp Pulser (BC337)
- How does bacteria-filled fuel cell work?
- Temperature-Controlled Switch
- FLASHING RAILROAD LIGHTS Circuit
- Temperature-controlled Fan (BZX79C18)
- How to build LED or Lamp Pulsar Circuit
- An automatic headlight brightness switch circuit study
- Very cheap ac light dimmer (BAT43)
- LED Tester Circuit Diagram(BF245B)
- DC Coupled Transistor Amplifier
- Digitally Controlled Negative Voltage Supply (MAX837)
- Use Multimeter Beep to Find SMT LED Polarity
- Light Detector (NE555)
- Touch Controlled Amplifier
- Sound Operated Relay, Control Your Disco Light Automatically
- Voltmeter With LED For Car Battery (BC109)
- "Automatic" Light Bulb Changer
- Miniature light flasher
- Timer light switch circuit
- LEDComm: Bidirectional Communications using LEDs
- Electronic light flasher
- Electronic Temperature-Controlled Relay using LM35 and TL431
- PCB Exposure using UV light LED box
- LM324 Based LED VU-Meter
- Circuit providing constant current to LEDs
- Pwm Motor-light Controller electronic circuit diagram
- Direct Coupled Radio
- Light Sensitive and Differential Temperature Switch
- Wall-lighting with RGB-leds - Electronics
- How to build 7 Segment LED Counter
- Animated LED signboard (PIC16C84)
- LED1 Flash Telephone Voicemail Alert Circuit
- Power 220V LED Flashing
- Automated Crib Lights circuit (BC238)
- Sound Controlled Activated Triggered LED (2N3904)
- Have you seen RGB seven segment LED display?
- Voltmeter circuit using LED
- Big 7-segment LED display board with SPI interface(1N4001)
- Animated LED for Bike Turning Signal (2N3904)
- How to build Emergency Light
- LED Counter(ADS2807Y)
- Brake lights flasher circuits (CD4024)
- White LED Driver for Photoflash or Movie Light (TPS61059DRC)
- 230v Blinking Led electronic circuit diagram
- USB chargeable flashlight & circuit tester with char
- Voltage-Controlled Current Sink
- Light Controller (L200)
- Audio-Controlled Incandescent Lamp Light Controller (C106Y)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator for Commercial FM Band
- Automatic dimming light circuit
- Microphone-Controlled Voice-Activated Switch
- This Giant LED Lamp Will Definitely Light Up Your House!
- Light detector by IC-timer 555 (LM358)
- Temporary LED Lamp/Illuminator
- Brightness Controller Circuit For Small Lamps and Leds
- LED Alarm Simulator circuit
- Light dimmers
- Light Position Controller (TDA3629)
- Car Tail / Brake Light Signal Cluster Circuit
- How to build Fully Automatic Emergency Light
- Automatic Street Light Controller Circuit
- Flashing brake lights
- Color-Shifting LED Show (NE556)
- Voltage-Controlled Low-Pass Filter (LM13600)
- 73 MHz Hallogene Radio-Controlled Lights
- Counter display with led 7 segment by IC CMOS (CD4029)
- Light Sensitive Switch with LDR 2N2926
- Automatic Light Switch Circuit
- Low Cost Precision Light Control / Dimmer
- Photoresistor Light Control of The Boost Circuit Diagram
- 38 Highlighting Energy-saving LED Lamps Production Schematic
- Fairy Flashing LED Lights
- AVR controlled signal generator-skeleton board
- Animated LED for Bike Turning Signal
- Car courtesy lights delay switch circuit
- LED Light Pen
- Led driver for automotive applications using AT9933
- Voltage-controlled amplifier or tremolo circuit
- LED Flasher
- 12V DC Light Dimmer Circuit Using 555 Timer IC
- 40KHZ LIGHT RECEIVER AMP
- LED Lamp Telephone Ring Indicator Circuit
- Low Cost Precision Light Control / Dimmer (LM860)
- Voltage Controlled Panner (NE5532)
- Light Dependent Resistor PC Desk Lamp
- DTL-TTL Controlled Buffered Analog Switch
- Light Change Detector by IC CA3130
- LED Audio Level (VU) Indicator and Alarm: The Dot Turns to B
- Begin Your Colorful Journey with RGB LED
- Music/Sound Controlled Disco Light (1N4007)
- Sequential Led Flasher With Reversible Direction
- Expandable 16 Stage LED Sequencer(74HCT164)
- Sound of Light Circuit
- Touch light dimmer circuit
- LM2904 19. AC coupled non-inverting amplifier Application Ci