Description. Here is the circuit of a very simple transistor tester which used two LEDs for displaying the condition of a transistor. Both PNP as well ...
LED flasher circuit is a classic two-transistor flip flop. Bagun in the circuit of two transistors, two capacitors, four resistors, and two LEDs. Where...
This article describes the Sealed-Lead Acid Battery Charger (UC2906). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you...
This article describes the Light detector CIRCUIT (LM3909). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understan...
This article describes the Li-Ion Driver for 8 White LEDs (TPS61161). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you...
Flashing LED Circuit A Circuit that flashes an LED on and off. Overview This circuit uses the 555 timer in an Astable operating mode which generates a ...
Here is a simple LED chaser simulating a scanner through the back and forth light effect. It used high bright White LEDs to give the chaser effect. The...
Here is a simple toggle switch that can be operated through sound signals such as whistle or clap. The output of the toggle remains either low or high ...
Description. The circuit is nothing but two LEDs (D1 and D2), whose status are controlled by the temperature of the surroundings. The famous IC LM35 is...
This article describes the AC lights dimmer with triac (2N5445). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
Moderately priced Passive Infrared PIR Sensor modules are now widely available. By using these readymade and pre-configured PIR sensors, even an averag...
This article describes the Five-Decade Dynamic Light-Level Meter (LM114). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help...
This circuit uses the nand gate IC number is 4011B per Clock signal generator circuit, feeding it with the pin number 14 of the IC counter circuit 4017...
This article describes the Light Detector (NE555). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This article describes the Two LED flashing alternate Display (LM324). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help yo...
This voltage-controlled oscillator circuit is very compact and has a good linearity. The author said that the precision could be better than 0.01% If t...
The PIC12F508 device from Microchip Technology is low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fully-static, Flash-based CMOS microcontrollers. The PIC12F508 emp...
Strobe lights are widely used by disco lovers to create wonderful visual effects in disco halls and auditoria. The circuit of a battery operated portab...
This article describes the LED Flasher (ILC7660). The content is very simple, very practical. The components of the article can help you understand bet...
This is a Voltage Controlled Oscillator? (VCO) circuit. This circuit is based on Hartley oscillator. The frequency depend on the value of C1 and L1. Th...
This is continuing of thread of making AVR controlled signal generator. This section is devoted for 1 layer PCB prototype making using ultraviolet ligh...
Figure 1 The purpose of building this circuit is to create a LED flasher with alternating sequence from the two LED s where the operation is based on t...
View Full Size Image View Original Design Note A simple video splitter application using an LT6206. Both amplifiers are driven by the input signal and ...
Introduction Hello honored visitor! Thank you for your visit. Todays radio is built with a Compactron tube. While the compactron was the big idea of so...
This circuit uses Al of the CA3290 BiMOS dual voltage comparator to sense a change in light diode current. A2, a one-shot timer, is triggered by the Al...
This article briefly describes the Interactive Toy Traffic Lights (74C14). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth underst...
LED flasher circuit can be built based on 555 IC. Using 555 IC, the flashing rate can be more flexible to adjust. This LED flasher circuit is similar t...
USB Lamp Circuit Description. Here is a simpleUSBpowered lamp that can be used to light your desktop during power failures. The circuit operates from t...
The circuit will increase the input signal to a voltage signal circuits as much as two times.To affect the audio signal into more valuable.This makes a...
- How to build IC Controlled Emergency Light With Charger Circ
- Jetta cigarette lighter, air-conditioning control panel ligh
- Sound light flash trigger
- Light detector by IC-timer 555
- Knightrider lights for model cars
- Music/Sound Controlled Disco Light (1N4007)
- Temperature controlled relay circuit
- Flashing brake lights
- LED Chaser circuit
- Touch Sensitive LED
- Inductor-Based Converter for Powering White LEDs in Series C
- 4017 Led Pattern-Flasher
- Strobe Light Circuit
- Led Flasher Circuit Using 555 IC
- Manual Adjustable LED Driver (AD5228)
- LED flasher(ICL7660)
- 220VAC Christmas Flashing Light
- Lightning Activated Camera Shutter Trigger (OP560C)
- A dual alternating flashing light circuit (1N4003)
- Lightning Activated Camera Shutter Trigger by LM324
- Led light bar scan back and forth led two color
- Voltage-Controlled Amplifier
- Remote Analyzer Controlled
- MCP34845 6 channel LED driver electronic circuit project
- LED Mood Light(FS8205A)
- Random number with led 1 digit
- 73 MHz Hallogene Lamp Radio-Controlled With 7805 IC
- Mains Powered White LED Lamp(1N4007)
- LED Light Bulbs in LED Lighting (BAT85)
- Automatic Porch-Light Control Circuit
- Audio-Controlled Incandescent Lamp Light Controller
- Microscope 2.5-D Lighting(2N2222)
- Street light circuit.
- LED Flasher with LM3909 circuit diagram
- How to build Knightrider lights for model cars
- 20 w triac dimmable led driver using LT3799 driver
- Li-Ion Driver for 8 White LEDs (TPS61161)
- 120 and 240Vac LED Voltage Indicator circuit (BZX79C10)
- Build own Led Thermoelectric (MC74HC540ANG)
- Blinking LED Emulates Incandescent Bulb (74HC14)
- Light flasher circuit
- How to build Two Transistor LED Flasher
- Precision voltage controlled oscillator
- Headlight Reminder(BC548)
- Powering LED from Single AA Cell
- Use an LED Matrix Horizontally(CD4017)
- LED driver design using TCA62735AFLG led driver IC
- Light/Dark Detector
- Pseudo Random Lights
- Electronic Night Light
- Pulsing Third Brake Light
- 220V AC Powered Blinking LED(1N4007)
- LED display low volt battery 9V using SCR
- LED Workbench Lighting(LM317L)
- FLASHING RAILROAD LIGHTS Circuit
- Sound of Light Circuit
- LED Sphere Your Cool Home Disco LED Light Ball
- Ice warning and lights reminder circuit diagram project
- A light / dark detector circuit
- 1.5 Volt LED Flashers(LM3909)
- Have you seen RGB seven segment LED display?
- AC Powered-LED Circuit (ADC0804)
- Warning light
- Headlights Timer
- Flexible and Stretchable LEDs Promise a Better LED Displays
- DRIVING A BI-COLOUR LED Circuit
- LED or Lamp Flasher (2N3904)
- Light pen interface circuit
- Voltage Controlled Gain Video Amplifier
- Courtesy Light electronic circuit diagram
- Flashing-LED Battery-status Indicator (BAT46)
- Leds Or Lamps Sequencer electronic circuit diagram
- Circuits Automatic Emergency Light
- Adjustable Strobe Light (74LVC138AD)
- Voltage controlled amplifier (CD4017)
- Blown Fuse indicator LED Display
- Voltage-Controlled Low-Pass Filter with LM13600 OTA
- Car headlights flash circuit
- Automatic Light Switch Circuit
- Digital Volume Controlled Audio Preamplifier
- Aquarium Led Lighting circuit
- Touch controlled musical bell.
- Modulated Light Barrier(TSOP1736)
- Low 25uVrms Noise Linear Regulator Paralleled For Higher Out
- Two Methods for Push Button Controlled Power Switch
- Led driver using LM3492 IC
- 230v Blinking Led electronic circuit diagram
- Fluorescent Tube Light Circuit
- 555 timer Led Flasher circuit
- Sound activated lights
- Stribe Assembled Duos and Quads Now Available
- LM359 Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
- Music Box daylight with ic UM66T
- Luxeon K2 LED Datasheet and The Reflow Soldering Characteris
- Filament Light Dimmer Circuit
- How to build 9 Second LED Timer and Relay Circuit
- Lumina intermitenta cu LED