220V AC Powered White Led Lamp
This is the simple version of a white LED lamp that can be directly powered from mains.
It can give ample light even for reading purpose. Capacitor CX along with diodes D1 through D4 forms the AC step down circuit. CX reduces high voltage AC from mains to a low voltage AC which is rectified by the diodes D1-D4.
220V LED Circuit Schematic
Capacitor C1 removes ripples from AC so that low voltage DC is available to power the LEDs.CX is the X rated AC capacitor that reduces AC voltage through capacitive rectance property. Resistor R1 is very important to remove the stored voltage from CX when power is switched off. This prevents lethal shock.
Resistor R2 limits the inrush current.
More LEDs can be added by reducing the value of R2.Since the circuit is directly connected to mains, take utmost care to avoid shock. No components should be touched when it is connected to mains.230V LED Express PCB LayoutWhat is LED?
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- Automatic fading lights (BC547)
- BI-POLAR LED DRIVER Circuit
- Four Output (-6.5V@500uA, 20V@500uA, 10V@2mA, 5 LED) Supply
- LED Driver Best Dimming Performance(LM3450)
- Led light running mixed using not gate
- advanced bicycle lighting Schematic
- 28 LED Clock Timer(74HCT4020)
- Light sensitive switch circuit design electronic project
- 12V battery level indicator circuit (LED bargraph)
- Flashing Led Controller
- Stribe Assembled Duos and Quads Now Available
- Discrete High Current Switch Mode LED Driver (BC847BPN)
- How to build Photo Electric Street Light
- New RGB Backlighting System for Liquid Crystal Display
- Multi-Colour LED(4503)
- Touch-Controlled Lamp Dimmer (NE555)
- 10 Hz to 10 Khz Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- How to build 72 LED Clock
- Music Sound to light converter (2N2222)
- Sound Activated Light circuit diagram
- How to build AC Line powered LEDs
- 110 and 220V AC LED Voltage Indicator
- Light-operated switch
- Light Sequencer Circuit
- Design LED Lighting 350W Power Supply using CM6900 CM6807