Light detector by IC-timer 555 (LM358)
This article describes the Light detector by IC-timer 555 (LM358). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better understanding of this article. For example, in this article, you can go to find and buy these components:LM358.
This is an idea for a light detection circuit,We use the 555 timer IC.Usually, we used to produce frequency (astable multivibrator) a lot easier.
The single IC with a a few resistors and capacitors, adjust value them to control the frequency output.Can drive speakers directly, as the buzzer sounds.The CDs LDR is a resistor to change its value with lighting.When applied at pin 4 (reset pin), if hight voltage this circuit is work. LDR and R3 together with characterized by a simple voltage comparison circuit.
When the light is very low resistance CDS, the voltage at Pin 4 is high, the circuit is to hear a voice come out.
Reprinted Url Of This Article:
- Low-Dropout, Constant-Current Triple White LED Driver (MAX19
- Light-Controlled Pond Pump
- Police Car Lights with LEDs
- Voltage-Controlled Low-Pass Filter (LM13600)
- Digital Led Voltmeter
- Energy-Efficient LED Light(BATT)
- One led flasher with 2SC1815
- LED or Lamp Flasher (2N3904)
- Led display digital Voltmeter
- Led driver using LTM8042
- Low cost / Automatic Emergency Light
- Expandable 16 Stage LED Sequencer(74HCT164)
- 15?58VIN to 33.3V 3A LED Automotive Headlight Driver with Up
- Dual Voltage Controlled Oscillator w/Modulator (LM317)
- Audio Controlled Switch Circuit
- Cute Scroller 7x5 LEDs on Mini Attiny2313
- Flasher-light control
- LED Scanner circuit
- 16-Channel, Constant-Current LED driver with 4-Channel Group
- Low Power LED Voltmeter CIRCUIT (LM3914N)
- Voltmeter circuit using LED
- Air Bullet Technology to cool overheated LED
- Mains operated blinking LED
- Very cheap ac light dimmer (BAT43)
- 2 LED CMOS Flasher Circuit Diagram