Circuit diagram Notes: Using a single cable such as speaker wire or doorbell cable, this circuit can be remotely positioned, for example, at the bottom...
Description A Simple Splitter Driving Two (or even more) PC Monitors Notes The signal sources in the analog output stage of the PC SVGA card see the ri...
Part 1 - Schematic Firmware The entire firmware relies on logical decisions at every step. I wrote the code in a way that the complete code is divided ...
The Security Guard duty monitor below, shown in eight circuits at Digital Circuits 1 are examples of logic circuits, i have converted them from the DOS...
Using a dual-colour LED and few surrounding components, we can make a very simple battery monitor. This battery monitor circuit is suitable for? monito...
When your Monitronics alarm is activated and then triggered by an event like a burglary or fire, Monitronics immediately goes into action. Your home se...
By detecting a voltage drop in resistor connected in series with the battery, we can measure the current flowing in or out of the battery. A simple dif...
Monitoring a flame and directly switching a 120-V load is easily accomplished using the Ll4G1 for point sources of light. For light sources which subte...
A simple bridge rectifier and a 12-V regUlator powers the MOSFET sensing circuit. The unregUlated output of the bridge rectifier operates the drain sol...
This is a supply voltage monitor circuit, an indicator to show if the power supply is in good condition. Designed using the IC 555 timer, this circuit ...
? simple heart-beat transducer can be made from an infrared LED and an infrared phototransistor. ?t works because skin acts as a ref1ecti?e surface for...
This circuit shows a typical over/under-voltage fault monitor for a single supply. The upper trip points, controlling OUT 1, are centered on 5.5 V with...
This article describes the Monitor Pin Detector (74HC245). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand...
An IR photodiode, which senses IR skin reflectivity as a result of increased blood volume during the periods that the heart forcibly contracts, is used...
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet The common mode inputs to the LT1999 switch between Vs and one diode drop below ground.The LT1999 is a hig...
This article describes the PC Heat Monitor (LL4148). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand bette...
This article describes Supply Voltage Monitor (BC558). The principle is very simple, very practical. The circuit components can help you understand bet...
View Full Size Image View Original Design Note High input impedance of LT1991 P3 and M3 inputs, ( 150K ), is used to eliminate errors introduced by the...
This article is about an enlarged ear monitoring circuit brief. Before you look at the diagram, I will first introduce you to one of the circuits two c...
View Full Size Image View Original LT Journal The LTC4261 negative voltage Hot Swap controllers allow a board to be safely inserted and removed from a ...
This article describes the Darkness monitor CIRCUIT (2N5061). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you underst...
This circuit is designed to monitor the atmospheric charge. By observing the increase in the atmospheric charge, it is possible to predict a nearby lig...
The circuit of battery monitor below uses 3 separate LEDs. Voltage level between 6v to below 11v will turn the red LED on and will turn off above 11v. ...
The PC processor generates very high temperature during its operation which is dissipated by the large heat sink placed above the processor. If the hea...
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet The HV version of the LTC6101 can operate with a total supply voltage of 105V. Current flow in high supply...
This circuit is Current Monitor. R1 senses current flow of a power supply. The JFET is used as a buffer because lD= lS, therefore the output monitor vo...
Description. Here is a simple circuit that will give a visual indication when the soil water level inside your flower pot goes low below a certain limi...
This project is a micro controller chess game. The objective has to be able to play chess on a VGA monitor, including an intelligent computer to play a...
The Sensus Voltage Monitors (TVM1 and TVM3) gauge line voltage and provide real-time notifications of steady state values, outages and under or over vo...
Light filtering through the finger tip is detected by the cadmium sulphide photoresistor CD1 which forms the feedback network for transducer amplifier ...
- PC Heat Monitor Circuit
- Computer Voltage and Temperature Monitoring
- Over/Under Voltage Monitor CIRCUIT (TDA7560H)
- Plant-water monitor
- Plant moisture level monitor
- 48V Supply Current Monitor with Isolated Output and 105V Sur
- LT1991 Individual Battery Cell Monitor for a 4-Cell Battery
- VGA Monitor Splitter and Extender(2N3906)
- Voltage Monitor
- Water Level Sensor/Detector/Monitor With Alarm
- Phone line based remote monitoring circuit
- Three input first response monitor CIRCUIT (2N5062)
- Acid rain monitor
- How to build Voltage Monitor
- Battery Equality Monitor Circuit Schematic
- Bidirectional Battery-Current Monitor
- 120W Supply Monitor Includes ICC of LT2940
- Monitor Life Extender
- First Response Input Monitor Game Circuit
- Wireless temperature monitor has data-logging capabilities
- Supply Voltage Monitor (TIL209)
- Battery voltage monitor CIRCUIT (UA741)
- Oscillation Monitor
- Dual over-under temperature monitor
- Flame Failure Monitor
- Supply Voltage Monitor
- Outstanding Combination of Fan Regulator and Voltage Monitor
- Fuse Monitor / Alarm
- The LT6105 Can Monitor the Current of Either positive or ne
- The Current Monitor Circuit
- Car Battery Voltage Monitor Circuit
- Telephone line monitor
- Security Monitor Using LM386
- Shortwave Monitor(LM386)
- Flashing battery monitor circuit diagram
- Heart Rate Monitor(TL072)
- Sound level monitor
- Failure Switch Monitor for Car Lamps/Bulbs
- Monitoring Off-Air Condition
- Heartbeat Monitor Circuit
- Monitor Life Extender(TLC555)
- High Side Current Sense and Fuse Monitor
- Two Transistors Lead Acid Battery Monitor
- Current Monitor
- Mains Frequency Monitor(LM311)
- 1-Cell Monitor with Bottom-Side Sense
- Telephone line monitor Circuit
- Constructing Voltmeter Monitor Circuit using LM3914
- Supply Voltage Monitor with 555 IC
- Mains Voltage monitor using LM3914
- Solenoid Current Monitoring
- Heart rate monitor
- ESP SIM Sound Impairment Monitor (1N4001)
- How to build Battery Equality Monitor Circuit Schematic
- Room Monitor
- Infra-Red Sensor/Monitor(CSC9270LDGP)
- LM3914 12V Battery Monitor Circuit
- Motor Monitor with Circuit Breaker
- Audio Perimeter Monitor System
- Temperature Measurement (Sensing) and Monitoring
- ESP SIM Sound Impairment Monitor (MJE2955)
- Armature Current Monitor for DC Motor Applications
- Electronic Shift Monitor
- Plant Watering Monitor circuit
- Battery Current Monitor Circuit, A Single Supply Operation
- Darkness monitor CIRCUIT (2N5061)
- Room Monitor Circuit
- Temperature Measurement (Sensing) and Monitoring (TC9400)
- Linear LTC4151 Voltage and Current Monitoring Device Datashe
- Remote Audio Detection And Security Monitoring
- How to build Telephone line monitor
- Turn signal indicating monitor circuit
- Monitor Pin Detector CIRCUIT (74HC245)
- Audio Perimeter Monitor
- Fuse Monitor(CIRCUIT)
- Load Monitor Alarms Above 60W
- S/PDIF monitor
- Automotive battery monitor circuit
- PicChess using monitor Vga circuit
- ATTiny2313 Monitor tester
- Voltage Monitor Circuit
- Oscillator Remote Telephone Status Monitor Circuit
- Over/Under Voltage Monitor
- Low Voltage Battery Monitor by LM339
- Board System Monitoring for Temperature and Voltage Conditio
- Home security monitor system
- Ignition monitor strobe
- Injector Pulse Width Monitor with LM324 ,LM3914
- Pulse Rate Monitor(TLC274)
- Fuse Monitor Indicator
- High Voltage/Current and Temperature Monitoring
- OP90 Single-Supply Current Monitor
- Fuse monitoring / alarm circuit