Below is a relaxation oscillator circuit using a 74HC14, an inverter with a Schmitt trigger input. Its mean that the transition point for an increasing...
Output frequency of alarm tone generator changes continuously. With suitable ampliler and loudspeaker, can easily be heard in noisy environments where ...
This circuit provides both sine- and square-wave outputs at frequencies from below 20 Hz to above 20 kHz, by varying R3. R8 sets amplitude.Distortion v...
A typical circuit at 20 MHz is shown. The crystal, which has an internal series resistance Rs of 14ohm, oscillates at its third harmonic. The diode cla...
In the circuit, crystal X ( 3.2MHz ) forms the oscillator circuit, after its oscillation output is connected to BCD counter CD4518, it will divide the ...
Used with incremental-tuning precision R-C oscillator for testing and aligning equipment having sharp resonances. oscillator signal is fed through phas...
Sensitive 70-Mc one-tube oscillator feeds local and remote tank circuits to which capacitive or inductive transducers may be connetted, for conversion ...
A tone burst sent at the beginning of each transmission is decoded (at receiver) by a PLL causing output from pin 3 of logic gate to turn on carrier-op...
A typical circuit at 20 MHz is shown. The crystal, which has an internal series resistance RS, of 14 Ω , oscillates at its third harmonic. The diode c...
Although a simple crystal oscillator may be built from one comparator of an LT1720/LT1721, this will suffer from a number of inherent shortcomings and ...
there is one drawback of using these chips comparing to 8250 chips, as there is no Programmable Baud Rate Generator or any other means of changing spee...
The NE555N is a highly stable controller capable of producing accurate timing pulses. With a monostable operation, the time delay is controlled by one ...
Uses low-cost crystal having high series resistance, up to 30 ohms. Provides adequate output to supply most master oscillator-power amplifier applicati...
The full circuit diagram for the audio sine-wave generator is shown. Resistors R1 and R2 bias the noninverting (pin 3) input of IC1, and their parallel...
A touch-operated CPO is shown in the figure. The gates of IC1-a are biased high through the two 22-MΩ resistors (R1 and R2), keeping its output low. G...
Crystal is in feedback path of Pierce oscillator, between base and collector of al, with 2.5-mH RF choke in place of tuned collector circuit. Oscillato...
The article herein describes information on howvoltage controlled oscillator (VCO) buffermay isolate oscillator circuits output problems. The VCO buffe...
Circuit includes power supplies for oscillator and keyer bias.-R. E. Mathews and F. R.Sias, Jr., Testing Space Craft with Induction Heaters, Electronic...
A CD4093 chip and a few components make up a siren oscillator, which drives power MOSFET T1. A 4-Ω speaker is driven directly from this device. The si...
CMOS buffers added to an op amp oscillator improve performance, largely as a result of nonsymmetry and variability of th e op amp`s output saturation v...
A circuit using one 7400 TTL10 can use crystals of the fundamental type, from 1 to about 13 MHz. Output is rich in harmonics, making this oscillator us...
This circuit uses an LTC1043 to differentiate between a temperature-sensing network and a dc reference. The singla-ended output biases a varactortuned ...
This circuit shows a line-synchronized oscillator that will not lose lock under noisy line conditions. The circuit is suited to applications that requi...
The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit is as shown in the figure. The input voltage range of the oscillator is 0-10V, the change sensitivity is 1kHz...
Digitally programmed oscillator. The circuit uses an AD537 monolithic V/F converter and an AD7520 multiplying D/A convener. It is a programmable square...
Gives high stability from 800 kc to 3 Mc, from 0 to 65℃ with either crystal or capacitor. Optimum operating frequency can be found and utilized by ch...
Circuit Notes This Colpitts-crystal oscillator IS ideal forlow frequency crystal oscillator circuits。 Ex-cellent stability is assured because the 2N3...
The chart shows the multi-output crystal oscillator. It is mainly composed of three gates of A1, four resistors, two capacitors and a crystal. Rl ~ R4 ...
Frequency of four-mesh phase-shift oscillator can be varied several cycles around 10 cps, using 2.5-meg pot. Attenuation of four-mesh feedback network ...
When power is connected to the circuit, C1 charges through R1 and R3. When the voltage reaches the UJT gate's (G) threshold voltage (usually around 0.5...
- 27MHz crystal oscillator circuit
- Low frequency oscillator-flasher
- The simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric coupl
- Precision Oscillator Drives Up To 100mA Loads
- 1 Second Time Base From Crystal Oscillator
- SQUARE WAVE OSCILLATOR Circuit
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- 70MHz parallel crystal oscillator
- Negative Resistance Oscillators
- Butler aperiodic oscillator
- Clapp Oscillator
- Precision Gated Oscillator Circuit
- 56 ~ 484 khz high frequency oscillator
- ZENER OSCILLATORS
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator with an Adjustable Duty Cy
- Crystal oscillator circuit using operational amplifier
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency
- Wide frequency oscillator
- Reverse Bias Oscillators
- 10 to 1000 MHz Oscillator
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- 50 300 MHz Colpitts oscillator circuit diagram electronic pr
- LTC6945 Wideband Point-to-Point Radio Local Oscillator
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal (CD406
- Code Practice Oscillator Key
- Overtone crystal oscillator
- Sawtooth Wave Oscillator
- Adjustment application oscillator circuit
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency
- 1kHz sine wave oscillator(741)
- Butler emitter follower oscillator
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- Gated 1Khz Oscillator (Normally On) Circuit
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Colpitts 1 To 20Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- 800Hz oscillator
- Quadrature Oscillator (TLV2472)
- VERY LOW POWER GATED CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- The oscillator and trigger circuit with operational amplifie
- 1kHz Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit
- 1Hz generator and 2Hertz oscillator
- Low Distortion Crystal Oscillator
- Colpitts harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- Square Wave Oscillator with Minimum Components Count
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109)
- 44MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- The crystal oscillator circuit with frequency in 2MHz
- Tank Circuit and it's uses in Oscillator
- Simple Colpitts Oscillator circuit
- TTL crystal oscillator