Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
ircuit uses a simple RC network to pro-duce an exceptionally shrill tone from a minia-ture speaker. With the parts values shown, the circuit oscillates at a frequency of 3.6 kHz and drives a miniature 2 1/2 speaker with ear-piercing volume. The output waveform is a square wave with a width of 150 pts, sloping rise and fall times, and a peak-to-peak amplitude of 4.2 volts (when powered by 9 volts). Current drain of the oscillator is 90 mA at 9 volts, and total power dissipation at this voltage is 0.81 watt, which is well below the 1.25 watts the 14-pin version will absorb (at room temperature) before shutting down.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- High frequency crystal oscillator
- Intermittent oscillator control thyristor circuit
- Electron coupled oscillator circuit
- Tank Circuit and it's uses in Oscillator
- The circuit of 100kHz oscillator
- LC Oscillators and Types
- Synchronized clock oscillator circuit diagram
- 100MHz power oscillator circuit using dual- gate FET
- ZENER OSCILLATORS
- Safe Oscillator For Watch Crystals(4011B)
- High-performance quadrature sine wave oscillator