Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
When power is connected to the circuit, C1 charges through R1 and R3. When the voltage reaches the UJT gate's (G) threshold voltage (usually around 0.5 to 0.8 of the supply voltage), the dynamic resistance between B2 and B1 drops to a very low value. Capacitor C1 then discharges through the emitter-base junction and the 8-Ω speaker. The frequency of the UJT oscillator is determined by the values of C1, R1, and R3.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- The sine wave oscillator using LM386
- Crystal oscillator Circuit composed of 555
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Code practice oscillator II
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator CIRCUIT (1N4009
- Bubba Oscillator CIRCUIT (TLV2474)
- Low Power Oscillator
- Automobile-rf oscillator locater
- Phase-Locked 20-Mhz Oscillator
- The switching output circuit of ultrasonic oscillator
- Intermittent oscillator control thyristor circuit