Declaration:We aim to transmit more information by carrying articles . We will delete it soon, if we are involved in the problems of article content ,copyright or other problems.
Crystal is in feedback path of Pierce oscillator, between base and collector of al, with 2.5-mH RF choke in place of tuned collector circuit. Oscillator works from 400 kHz to 20 MHz, depending on crystal. Designed for fundamental crystals; third overtone types will oscillate but at fun-damental. Value of 01 is for 1 MHz and higher; increase to 330 pF for lower frequencies. An-tenna can be 20-inch wire; increasing length increases signal radiation. Can be used as signal source for receiver alignment (with either radiated or probe-coupled signal), as marker generator, or in combination with station receiver as code-practice oscillator.-D. DeMaw, Build a UTO-1, QST, Oct. 1977, p 19-21.
Maybe you like
Similar Circuit Diagram
- 2Mhz oscillator
- Transformer feedback oscillator circuit
- Mini metal detecror (colpitts oscillator)
- The precise gated oscillator
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Crystal Oscillator Datasheet
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109)
- Bifilar oscillator metal detector
- High-frequency crystal oscillator
- The oscillator circuit diagram composed of crystal inverter