This VHF VCO circuit is suitable for 30 to 200 MHz. Q1 can be replaced by a 2N3563 for operation above 100 MHz . LI is chosen to resonate to the desire...
This article describes the Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram (2N5484). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components i...
As shown in the figure is a colpitz oscillator circuit. It has a crystal with fundamental frequency of 1499 kHz. Crystal SJT is connected at the ends o...
The tracer works by placing a square-wave signal ?n the line to be traced, The square wave is full of harmonics. ? small radio placed close to a wire c...
The chart shows the first-order active phase shift oscillator. In the circuit, A1 and A2 form the first order active phase shifter, and they form loops...
This article describes the 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This circuit shows the basic connection for an XR-2207 connected for single-supply operation .The functions and electrical characteristics are as shown...
The driver alcohol detection alarm controller circuit is as shown in the figure. The QM-NJ9 is alcohol gas sensor, if it detects the alcohol odor, the ...
The picture 1 is inductance three-point LC oscillator circuit.Inductance coil L1 and L2 is a coil and 2 point is middle tap.If we suppose that the coll...
This circuit will provide both a sine and square wave output for frequencies from below 20 Hz to above 20 kHz. The frequency of oscillation is easily t...
Modulator consists of two variable-capacitance diodes in series to r-f and in parallel to audio modulating signals and d-c bias. Frequency deviation is...
Capacitor CI charges through resistor Rl, and when the gate level established by potentiometer R2 is high enou gh, the SCR is triggered. Current flows ...
Figure shows a pair of tuned circuits. The capacitor unit is the variable voltage capacitor diode or varactor VFO circuit. Diode display equivalent of ...
This circuit is the improved hartley oscillator circuit, changing the base current can adjust the frequency in a given range. The output signal amplitu...
As it is shown in the figure, two non-gates A1 and A2 form the self-excited multivibrator. The oscillation frequency of the circuit will change with th...
The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with high output amplitude stability is as shown in the figure. In this circuit, the VT2 controls the collect...
Description: A low frequency test oscillator for testing tone controls and experimenting. Circuit Notes: The circuit is a standard wien bridge oscillat...
Its performance is not comparable to more advanced commercial products, of course, but it still works. Anyway, during WWII metal detectors based on the...
The microprocessor-controlled oscillator has a 8159 to 1 frequency range covering 2.5 Hz to 20 kHz. An exponential, current output IC DAC functioning a...
These three high-stability oscillator circuits show the minor, but significant, differences between them: (a) Gouriet-Clapp oscillator with series reso...
By using a high-frequency quad current-feedback amplifier (the HA5025) as an RC oscillator, four quadrature sine waves can be generated. The HA5025's f...
This article briefly describes the Oscillator / Pipe Locator (4060B). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understandin...
Wien bridge determines frequency of oscillator, which is combined with amplifier stages to give single oscillator stage having suffident output power t...
This circuit uses two multipliers for integration-with-contro llable-time -constants in a feedback loop. R2 and R5 will be recognized in the AD534 volt...
In the figure is the oscillator circuit composed of frequency integrator circuits. In the circuit, X is the 10.24MHz crystal oscillator. TC5082P contai...
Uses two tunnel-diodes in astable mvbr to give symmetrical square wave output. Used to produce wide frequency swing with respect to center frequency, l...
Provides constant voltage for filament of backward-wave oscillator. Output voltage is compared with fixed reference in d-c amplifier, and difference is...
Five basic types of LC oscillators are shown. The frequency can be changed by using the formula:where Leffective =equivalent inductance Ceffective =equ...
Used in Fire Department service. 0perates within tolerance of quartz crystal from -55 to +85℃ and bias range of 110 to 150 mv for Citizens Band servi...
Can be used for sequential switching, with operating cycles of various lengths at audio and subaudio frequencies. When first turned on, one of lamps fi...
- MINIMAL AUDIO OSCILLATORS
- Low frequency oscillator (flashing shine circuit) circuit 1
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP)
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator
- Transformer feedback oscillator circuit
- Saw oscillator modulator
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- Cmos oscillator
- Square Wave Oscillator with Minimum Components Count
- 50Hz ACCURATE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- Colpitis oscillator
- 800 Hz oscillator
- the independent oscillator divider circuit of watchdog delic
- Sawtooth Oscillator
- Code Practice Oscillator Key
- Butler emitter follower oscillator
- Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO)
- Colpitts harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- temperature stable oscillator
- TTL Crystal Oscillator Schematic
- Voltage-Tuned Vhf Oscillator
- 45MHz FET oscillator circuit
- SQUARE WAVE OSCILLATOR Circuit
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- The simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric coupl
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- The adjustable voltage-controlled oscillator with large duty
- High-performance quadrature sine wave oscillator
- Hartley Oscillator
- 56 ~ 512kHz high frequency oscillator
- Low Distortion Crystal Oscillator
- Tunnel Diode Relaxation Oscillator
- ZENER OSCILLATORS
- Fundamental Pierce oscillator circuit
- Quadrature Oscillator
- The oscillator and trigger circuit with operational amplifie
- Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal (CD406
- The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with high output a
- Temperature-compensated crystal oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109)
- 1Mhz fet crystal oscillator
- RC oscillator
- 555 Astable Oscillator Frequency and Duty Cycle Diagram for
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Multi-output crystal oscillator
- CMOS gate voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Phase-Locked 20-Mhz Oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application Circuit Schematic