This VHF VCO circuit is suitable for 30 to 200 MHz. Q1 can be replaced by a 2N3563 for operation above 100 MHz . LI is chosen to resonate to the desire...
This article describes the Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram (2N5484). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components i...
As shown in the figure is a colpitz oscillator circuit. It has a crystal with fundamental frequency of 1499 kHz. Crystal SJT is connected at the ends o...
The tracer works by placing a square-wave signal ?n the line to be traced, The square wave is full of harmonics. ? small radio placed close to a wire c...
The chart shows the first-order active phase shift oscillator. In the circuit, A1 and A2 form the first order active phase shifter, and they form loops...
This article describes the 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This circuit shows the basic connection for an XR-2207 connected for single-supply operation .The functions and electrical characteristics are as shown...
The driver alcohol detection alarm controller circuit is as shown in the figure. The QM-NJ9 is alcohol gas sensor, if it detects the alcohol odor, the ...
The picture 1 is inductance three-point LC oscillator circuit.Inductance coil L1 and L2 is a coil and 2 point is middle tap.If we suppose that the coll...
This circuit will provide both a sine and square wave output for frequencies from below 20 Hz to above 20 kHz. The frequency of oscillation is easily t...
Modulator consists of two variable-capacitance diodes in series to r-f and in parallel to audio modulating signals and d-c bias. Frequency deviation is...
Capacitor CI charges through resistor Rl, and when the gate level established by potentiometer R2 is high enou gh, the SCR is triggered. Current flows ...
Figure shows a pair of tuned circuits. The capacitor unit is the variable voltage capacitor diode or varactor VFO circuit. Diode display equivalent of ...
This circuit is the improved hartley oscillator circuit, changing the base current can adjust the frequency in a given range. The output signal amplitu...
As it is shown in the figure, two non-gates A1 and A2 form the self-excited multivibrator. The oscillation frequency of the circuit will change with th...
The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with high output amplitude stability is as shown in the figure. In this circuit, the VT2 controls the collect...
Description: A low frequency test oscillator for testing tone controls and experimenting. Circuit Notes: The circuit is a standard wien bridge oscillat...
Its performance is not comparable to more advanced commercial products, of course, but it still works. Anyway, during WWII metal detectors based on the...
The microprocessor-controlled oscillator has a 8159 to 1 frequency range covering 2.5 Hz to 20 kHz. An exponential, current output IC DAC functioning a...
These three high-stability oscillator circuits show the minor, but significant, differences between them: (a) Gouriet-Clapp oscillator with series reso...
By using a high-frequency quad current-feedback amplifier (the HA5025) as an RC oscillator, four quadrature sine waves can be generated. The HA5025's f...
This article briefly describes the Oscillator / Pipe Locator (4060B). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth understandin...
Wien bridge determines frequency of oscillator, which is combined with amplifier stages to give single oscillator stage having suffident output power t...
This circuit uses two multipliers for integration-with-contro llable-time -constants in a feedback loop. R2 and R5 will be recognized in the AD534 volt...
In the figure is the oscillator circuit composed of frequency integrator circuits. In the circuit, X is the 10.24MHz crystal oscillator. TC5082P contai...
Uses two tunnel-diodes in astable mvbr to give symmetrical square wave output. Used to produce wide frequency swing with respect to center frequency, l...
Provides constant voltage for filament of backward-wave oscillator. Output voltage is compared with fixed reference in d-c amplifier, and difference is...
Five basic types of LC oscillators are shown. The frequency can be changed by using the formula:where Leffective =equivalent inductance Ceffective =equ...
Used in Fire Department service. 0perates within tolerance of quartz crystal from -55 to +85℃ and bias range of 110 to 150 mv for Citizens Band servi...
Can be used for sequential switching, with operating cycles of various lengths at audio and subaudio frequencies. When first turned on, one of lamps fi...
- Crystal oscillator circuit using operational amplifier
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency
- Adjustment application oscillator circuit
- 1Hz generator and 2Hertz oscillator
- REVERSE BIAS OSCILLATOR
- Fundamental Pierce oscillator circuit
- Low Power Oscillator
- The voltage controlled oscillator circuit composed of CD4007
- 44MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Two -phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Cmos oscillator
- Pierce oscillator
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- 48MHz HCMOS Oscillator
- Three-phase square wave signal oscillator circuit
- Oscillator interfaces data for TV
- Oscillator Operation
- Astable oscillator frequency adjustable siren
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- 50Hz ACCURATE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- The Circuit Diagram of Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474)
- Voltage-controlled duty cycle oscillator
- Quartz crystal sine wave oscillator circuit
- The Colpitts oscillator
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator
- High-frequency crystal oscillator
- Crystal oscillator using TTL (SN7404)
- CW Practice oscillator
- Colpitis oscillator
- Closed-loop three-phase multivibrator oscillator circuit dia
- The Philips SA612A Datasheet, a Gilbert Cell Oscillator for
- Tuning fork oscillator
- The oscillator circuit composed of frequency integrator circ
- Butler common base oscillator
- Low frequency crystal oscillator
- Electron coupled oscillator circuit
- RF driver audio oscillator
- High Frequency Colpitts Crystal Oscillator
- Linear CMOS oscillator circuit
- High-performance quadrature sine wave oscillator
- The precise gated oscillator
- The LC oscillator circuit for electronic cello
- Clapp Oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency