Another great quartz crystal oscillator schematic with bb139, a 2-nd harmonic quartz crystal and one BF214 transistor. So, the Q quartz is half of the ...
An exclusive-OR gate, IC1D, turns a simple CMOS oscillator into an FSK generator. When the data input increases, IC1D inverts, and negative feedback th...
Figure (a) and (b) show the two 2MHZ basic oscillator circuits. According to the circuit structure, it can adjust its best operating point by testing....
It consists of an integrated circuit CD4060, a crystal with resonant frequency of 30720Hz and other components. CD4060 is a 14-bit binary serial counte...
As seen in the figure is keying oscillator circuit composed of monostable trigger CC4098, Four-2 input terminal and NOT gate CC4011. This circuit has a...
Frequency can be adjusted over limited range with 500-ohm rheostat, which can easily be replaced with photocell or other resistive transducer to give f...
Two dualgate MOSFETs operate in untuned Colpitts crystal oscillator Used in SSB transceiver made by Sideband Associates for radiomarine communication i...
Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Circuit is showed in the picture above....
Code Practice Oscillator Key Circuit PARTS LIST R1 10kΩ R2 100Ω R3 100Ω R4 18kΩ R5 180kΩ C1 0.047μF C2 0.047μF C3 0.0022μF Q1 2N4871 Q2 BC109 S...
This article describes the Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator CIRCUIT (1N4009). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this ...
The following information within contain application note which describe you with severalsquare wave oscillatorsthat can be built using CMOS logic elem...
The 12kHz oscillator shown as the chart is composed of 12kHz crystal oscillator, output level adjustment circuit, level rising circuit and the alarm ci...
The pulse button control annular oscillator circuit is composed of the NAND gate. If the input Vi is the high level, the oscillator will start oscillat...
J-FET is connected between the resistors R3 and R4 in the Wien bridge, and it uses transistor to replace operational amplifier , this circuit is called...
A single gate of a 4584 chip is connected in a simple RC square-wave audio-oscillator circuit. C1, R1, and R2 set the oscillator's frequency. The frequ...
If you go to AVR site and open an AVR application note AVR053 you will notice that there are different RC oscillators installed in to AVR chips during ...
High permeability of ferrite-core transformer allows use of few coil turns, keeping capacitance at minimum so narrow pulses are produced.-C. D. Hardin ...
his oscillator uses a bridge circuit with an optoisolator as a gain-control device. The resultant distor-tion can be held to 9 ppm (.0009%) with proper...
L1 is a loop of 10 to 20 turns of insulated wire with a diameter anywhere between 4` to 4'. Oscillator frequency (7 to 30 MHz) shifts substantially whe...
This crystal oscillator produces a good FM signal that can be tripled to 146 MHz and produces a clean 5-kHz deviation signal for FM voice. The bias con...
Used to trigger 24 elapsed-time counters until end of storage period, for storing and reading out elapsed time between consecutive but randomly occurri...
Circuit diagram There are a number of npn transistors that will oscillate in the audio range when reverse biased. Minimum supply voltage is 7V for low ...
The principle of operation of a car hooter has been applied to both a ceramic sounder and a loudspeaker. A break in the supply current is caused by the...
This circuit uses four sections of an LM3900 to form a sine-wave oscillator. One section is used as a gain-controlled amplifier (to sustain feedback), ...
Output of National LM122 timerisfed back to trigger input through capacitor to give self-starting oscillator. Frequency is 1/RtCt. Output is narrow neg...
This circuit provides sine-wave outputs at frequencies shown in Fig.5-14B with low distortion (between 0.2% and 0.4% for 20% clipping, as set by R2).Th...
This circuit isolates the crystal from the dc base supply with an rf choke for better starting characteristics. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://w...
This article describes the IC 4049 Square wave oscillator generator CIRCUIT (CD4049). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this arti...
The easiest way to introduce positive feedback is to use transformer feedback method, just as shown in the figure. Replace the input voltage of the fee...
This circuit has an amplifier to supply 10 dBm to an SBL series (Mini-circuits) or similar type doubly-balanced mixer assembly. This circuit has values...
- Safe Oscillator For Watch Crystals(4011B)
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator
- RC low-frequency oscillator circuit
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator
- temperature stable oscillator
- Crystal oscillator-doubler
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator Using JFET (AT24C02BN)
- The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with high output a
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- Phase Shift Oscillator
- High-performance quadrature sine wave oscillator
- PLL Composite Oscillator Circuit Composed of CD4046
- Stable sine wave oscillator composed of F007
- Sawtooth Wave Oscillator (TL082)
- Oscillator / Pipe Locator(4060B)
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency
- Crystal oscillator Circuit composed of 555
- Low-Cost Wien Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- 555 Audio Oscillator
- Voltage Control Oscillator with Automatic Trace-Frequency-Wa
- PLL Oscillator
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- The Vacuum-Tube Voltmeter and the Grid-Dip Oscillator
- Four-decade variable oscillator
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- Pulse button control annular oscillator circuit
- Voltage control annular oscillator circuit
- Hartley Oscillator
- Crystal oscillator circuit using operational amplifier
- Circuit of Sine wave Oscillator with Ajustable Frequency and
- Low Power Oscillator
- The oscillator formed by CC4066
- Astable oscillator frequency adjustable siren
- Precision pulse oscillator with frequency demodulation circu
- The sine wave oscillator using LM386
- Three-phase square wave signal oscillator circuit
- The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with triangular an
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- Colpitts harmonic oscillator
- High-performance quadrature sine wave type oscillator circui
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- MC14060B on Chip Oscillator Buffer Marking Diagrams and Data
- MINIMAL AUDIO OSCILLATORS
- Exponential voltage-controlled oscillator (555) circuit
- Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Cir
- the independent oscillator divider circuit of watchdog delic
- Colpitts 1 To 20Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Oscillator IIV
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- 10 to 1000 MHz Oscillator