Another great quartz crystal oscillator schematic with bb139, a 2-nd harmonic quartz crystal and one BF214 transistor. So, the Q quartz is half of the ...
An exclusive-OR gate, IC1D, turns a simple CMOS oscillator into an FSK generator. When the data input increases, IC1D inverts, and negative feedback th...
Figure (a) and (b) show the two 2MHZ basic oscillator circuits. According to the circuit structure, it can adjust its best operating point by testing....
It consists of an integrated circuit CD4060, a crystal with resonant frequency of 30720Hz and other components. CD4060 is a 14-bit binary serial counte...
As seen in the figure is keying oscillator circuit composed of monostable trigger CC4098, Four-2 input terminal and NOT gate CC4011. This circuit has a...
Frequency can be adjusted over limited range with 500-ohm rheostat, which can easily be replaced with photocell or other resistive transducer to give f...
Two dualgate MOSFETs operate in untuned Colpitts crystal oscillator Used in SSB transceiver made by Sideband Associates for radiomarine communication i...
Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Circuit is showed in the picture above....
Code Practice Oscillator Key Circuit PARTS LIST R1 10kΩ R2 100Ω R3 100Ω R4 18kΩ R5 180kΩ C1 0.047μF C2 0.047μF C3 0.0022μF Q1 2N4871 Q2 BC109 S...
This article describes the Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator CIRCUIT (1N4009). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this ...
The following information within contain application note which describe you with severalsquare wave oscillatorsthat can be built using CMOS logic elem...
The 12kHz oscillator shown as the chart is composed of 12kHz crystal oscillator, output level adjustment circuit, level rising circuit and the alarm ci...
The pulse button control annular oscillator circuit is composed of the NAND gate. If the input Vi is the high level, the oscillator will start oscillat...
J-FET is connected between the resistors R3 and R4 in the Wien bridge, and it uses transistor to replace operational amplifier , this circuit is called...
A single gate of a 4584 chip is connected in a simple RC square-wave audio-oscillator circuit. C1, R1, and R2 set the oscillator's frequency. The frequ...
If you go to AVR site and open an AVR application note AVR053 you will notice that there are different RC oscillators installed in to AVR chips during ...
High permeability of ferrite-core transformer allows use of few coil turns, keeping capacitance at minimum so narrow pulses are produced.-C. D. Hardin ...
his oscillator uses a bridge circuit with an optoisolator as a gain-control device. The resultant distor-tion can be held to 9 ppm (.0009%) with proper...
L1 is a loop of 10 to 20 turns of insulated wire with a diameter anywhere between 4` to 4'. Oscillator frequency (7 to 30 MHz) shifts substantially whe...
This crystal oscillator produces a good FM signal that can be tripled to 146 MHz and produces a clean 5-kHz deviation signal for FM voice. The bias con...
Used to trigger 24 elapsed-time counters until end of storage period, for storing and reading out elapsed time between consecutive but randomly occurri...
Circuit diagram There are a number of npn transistors that will oscillate in the audio range when reverse biased. Minimum supply voltage is 7V for low ...
The principle of operation of a car hooter has been applied to both a ceramic sounder and a loudspeaker. A break in the supply current is caused by the...
This circuit uses four sections of an LM3900 to form a sine-wave oscillator. One section is used as a gain-controlled amplifier (to sustain feedback), ...
Output of National LM122 timerisfed back to trigger input through capacitor to give self-starting oscillator. Frequency is 1/RtCt. Output is narrow neg...
This circuit provides sine-wave outputs at frequencies shown in Fig.5-14B with low distortion (between 0.2% and 0.4% for 20% clipping, as set by R2).Th...
This circuit isolates the crystal from the dc base supply with an rf choke for better starting characteristics. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://w...
This article describes the IC 4049 Square wave oscillator generator CIRCUIT (CD4049). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this arti...
The easiest way to introduce positive feedback is to use transformer feedback method, just as shown in the figure. Replace the input voltage of the fee...
This circuit has an amplifier to supply 10 dBm to an SBL series (Mini-circuits) or similar type doubly-balanced mixer assembly. This circuit has values...
- The oscillator formed by CC4066
- Wide range oscillator
- Cole Rapids oscillator circuit
- Linear CMOS oscillator circuit
- Frequency Stability of Oscillators
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Mini metal detecror (colpitts oscillator)
- Four-decade variable oscillator
- Low Distortion Oscillator
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator
- 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator (MBR40250G)
- 150 To 30000Khz Oscillator
- Using crystal COLPITTS oscillator
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Crystal Oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application Circuit Schematic
- Voltage Sensitive Oscillator (2N4891)
- Voltage-Tuned Vhf Oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator Datasheet
- Drum tone oscillators CIRCUIT (NE5532)
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator Using JFET
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator (1N757)
- Low Power Oscillators
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- Separate-excited Crossed Oscillator Used in Quad Cycled Ligh
- Electronics - ICL8038-based Oscillator
- Construct Square Wave Oscillator using CMOS Logic Element
- Phase Shift Oscillator
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator with an Adjustable Duty Cy
- Third-overtone crystal oscillator
- Low-frequency oscillator 10-150khz
- Parallel type crystal oscillator circuit
- local oscillator circuit with 465KHz difference frequency
- Rf oscillator
- CRYSTAL-BASE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- The crystal oscillator circuit with frequency in 2MHz
- Sawtooth Wave Oscillator
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator Circuit with its Duty Cycl
- Basic JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- Parallel-mode aperiodic crystal oscillator
- Low Distortion Crystal Oscillator
- ZENER OSCILLATORS
- Voltage Sensitive Oscillator by 2N4891
- Code Practice Oscillator Key
- 100MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Low frequency oscillator (flashing shine circuit) circuit 1
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application (MC145106)
- High-performance quadrature sine wave type oscillator circui
- Precision Gated Oscillator Circuit
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Pierce oscillator