Separate noninteracting frequency and duty-factor controls permit construction of simple telemetry oscillators having inherently linear transfer functi...
Audio oscillator provides screen-grid voltage for crt directly and second-anode voltage through high-voltage transformer and rectifier-filter.-NBS, Han...
Voltage-controlled oscillator circuit is as shown. 555, R1, R2, C1 ~ C3 and VT1 form a voltage-controlled multivibrator, FET (JFET) VT is voltage-contr...
In this variable audio frequency oscillator, the output of U1 at pin 2 is used to drive an 8-Ω speaker through R2 (which functions as a current-limite...
As shown in the figure, 555, Rl, RPland C1form thecontrolled audio oscillator , f = 1.44 / ( R1 +2 RP1) C1 , the icon parameter frequency isbetween 600...
Output through cathode follower is split into three channels(two are not shown) to get clock pulses at three phases.-G,O. Olson,Design of High-Frequenc...
The oscillating tube is rystcal triode and Rb1,Rb2 and Re consititute stable bias circuit.Ce is AC shunt capacitor,itC3 and C4 is blocking coupling cap...
The oscillator by 555、R1、R3、C1 and Light activated triode VT constitutes,internal impedance of Light activated triode VT With the lightchanges, W...
Quadrature oscillator generate two sine-wave signal, but one signal is shifted 90 degree from the other signal. One output that lead the other called c...
Used for recording 50-kc reference base on magnetic tape in 10-channel instrumentation system. Circuit is ordinary plate-to-cathode coupled blocking os...
RC 4151 precision voltage-to-frequency converter generates a pulse train output linearly proportional to the input voltage. Reprinted Url Of This Artic...
SINUS VARIABLE (15 TO 150 KHZ) OSCILLATOR FREQUENCY SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM This is a circuit of sine wave oscillators covering a frequency range of 15 to 15...
The oscillator circuit (see Figure 1) involves two unity gain phase shift stages, A1 and A2, in tandem and a gain stage, A3, with back to back diodes a...
Diagram shows a 100MHz oscillator operating on the fifth harmonic. Again to maintain the transistor`s gain, note the increase in the collector`s load r...
My Friend need to like a Pulse Generator Oscillator circuit that stable frequency at 32.768KHz,for digital cmos binary counter, so he tell to me even l...
Sine-wave stabilization or ringing coil pulls Synchroguide horizontal oscillator frequency back to correct value when lube or other components drift in...
Circuit Notes This circuit operates at or near series resonance. It has fair to poor circuit design with parasitics, touch to tune, and fair frequency ...
This TTL tone oscillator can generate one of three tones. The tone generation depends on the status of the two input control lines. The design consists...
A positive transient, such as the power switch closing, charges C through L to a voltage above the supply voltage, if Q is sufficient. When the current...
The variable oscillator circuit includes active elements for discharging the timing capacitor CT shown in Fig. 66-7A. A second method is given as in Fi...
This circuit shows a crystal oscillator that is designed as a clock for an LTC1062 filter (chapter 7). The clock frequency is determined by the crystal...
Figure 21-14 shows a 50-MHz oscillator operating on a third harmonic. The collector's load resistor R1 has been increased because the quartz crystal's ...
This article describes the 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator (MBR40250G). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This circuit produces a 20-MHz clock phase locked to a 10-MHz dock present in the Apple MAC II.To generate the 20-MHz signal, the circuit produces a 25...
Varying the amount of this comparator circuit's hysteresis makes it possible to vary output frequencies in the 740-Hz to 2.7-kHz range smoothly. The am...
This simple and symmetrical free-running generator has a 50-Ω output impedance, a pulse width of 100 ns and complementary outputs that swing essential...
UJT relaxation oscillator having loudspeaker load produces single click each time flash of light falls on light-activated SCR Setting of R1 determines ...
Connects across microphone leads of FM transceiver, to produce control (command) tone for entry to repeater or for other purposes. Switch may be placed...
3.58 MHz injection-locked oscillator for color TV,Using one ECG703A IC. The burst transformer induces the chroma reference directly intothefeedback loo...
In the figure is the FM modulation circuit of crystal oscillator. FM modulation has direct and indirect FM ways, the direct FM method is to directly ch...
- Bubba Oscillator
- Low Distortion Oscillator (2N4416)
- local oscillator circuit with 465KHz difference frequency
- TTL oscillator
- Capacitor feedback oscillator circuit
- Frequency Stability of Oscillators
- Low Distortion Crystal Oscillator
- Astable oscillator frequency adjustable siren
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator 1.2GHz
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Quartz oscillator circuit
- The crystal oscillator circuit with frequency in 2MHz
- Crystal oscillator using TTL
- 1Mhz fet crystal oscillator
- Oscillator interfaces data for TV
- Phase-shift oscillator
- Tuning fork oscillator
- Ultrasonic transducer oscillator circuit
- Square Wave Oscillator with Minimum Components Count (MAX169
- Square Wave Oscillator
- Sawtooth Wave Oscillator
- Oscillator Buffers
- 44MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Voltage control annular oscillator circuit
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- 48MHz HCMOS Oscillator Circuit
- Big loop oscillator
- Broad-band Sine Wave Voltage-controlled Oscillator Circuit C
- Tone-burst oscillator and decoder
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram
- 800Hz Oscillator Circuit
- Quadrature Oscillator
- 1kHz to 1MHz sine oscillator circuit
- Crystal oscillator circuit using operational amplifier
- Crystal oscillator-doubler
- Photographic Oscillator Circuit
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- NE555N Timer Oscillator Circuits
- CMOS gate voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- Linear CMOS oscillator
- Transformer feedback oscillator circuit
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- Monostable oscillator
- SQUARE WAVE OSCILLATOR Circuit
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- Simple Crystal Oscillator Test Circuit
- Colpitts 1 To 20Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Oscillators Tutorial
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191)
- 330Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Ceramic filter oscillator circuit
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator (1N757)
- Pierce crystal oscillator
- Inductance Three-point LC Oscillator Circuit
- Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator (CA3600E)
- Varactor-tuned 10 mhz ceramic resonator oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator Datasheet