A 4049 single section acts as a crystal oscilla-tor, driving another section as a buffer, leaving four sections for other use. Use a 32- or 20-pF paral...
16.3 MHz oscillator for low-side injection in CB operation using a TIS148 dualgate MOSFET(courtesy Texas Instruments Incorporated)....
Covers frequency range of about 3.2-8 kHz with values shown. WilI drive Ioudspeaker inserted at point X. For lower frequency (range of 120-1800 Hz) and...
This article describes the Crystal oscillator using TTL (SN7404). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you und...
Among this circcuit, the resistors R1,2 and resistors R5, R6, R7 are the DC bias component of the transistors VT1 and VT2.High-frequency choke coil L2 ...
Using a potentiometer and steering diodes, this 1.2-kHz oscillator will provide 1 to 99% duty cycle. Vary CI to change frequency. NOTE: Diodes have the...
The output of a video amplifier is differentiated before being fed to a Schottky comparator. The propagation delay is reduced to typically 10ns. The ou...
50Hz ACCURATE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM The IC ELM446 is an 8 pin digital divider integrated circuit, that provides both 50Hz and 1Hz output...
These two circuits are interesting from an academic point of view. Their practical implementation is rather critical and it is not easy to get steady o...
This circuit shows an RC clock circuit, which depends primarily on the RC elements for stability. The nominal-120-ppm/℃ temperature coefficient of th...
This oscillator runs at about 150 Hz, but C1 and/or R4 can be proportionately changed to alter this frequency. Rise and fall times are 12 and 7 μs, re...
After core-setting current is removed, pulse output of Q1 is followed by output of Q2 after delay of 100 microsec to 3 sec, depending primarily on inpu...
PLL oscillator is used to get very stable frequency woth very low distortion of sine wave output. The stability is equal to crystal-based oscillator, a...
This CPO usesa 567 phase-locked loop, IC1, as the variable tone generator. The oscillator's frequency is set by R6, and the frequency range can be chan...
Description. Here is a simple variable frequency circuit based on timer NE555. Here NE55 is wired as an astable multivibrator, whose output frequency c...
One of the interesting features of CA3130 op-amp is its high input resistance, because using such high? input resistance, we can build an astable multi...
This circuit operates as an oscillator and a timer. The 2N6028 is normally on due to excess holding current through the 100 k resistor. When the switch...
Electrolytic capacitors are unnecessary to generate a 1 cps frequency. As an scs triggers on, the 0.2 ?μ?￥ commutating capacitor turns off the other...
Frequency of oscillation depends on the R1/C1 time constant and allows frequency adjustment byvarylng R1....
Provides 70% frequency deviation. When tuned to 2 Mc, frequency deviation is -205 kc at 0 V control input and +1,289 kc at 20 V, though frequency devia...
Parallel-triggered circuit responds to trigger pulses separated by only few microsec, as required for distance-mark generators and pulse coding circuit...
The figure shows a prototype strip tine oscillator that is capable of providing an operating range of 3.5:1 before oscillation ceases Length A∶40 mm，...
This article describes the High Frequency Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (LT1191). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this ar...
This article briefly describes the Safe Oscillator For Watch Crystals (4011B). This principle is easy to understand, but also very practical. Depth und...
This article describes Crystal Oscillator (LM111). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This figure shows the circuit, waveforms, and characteristics, where a UJT is used as a relaxation oscillator. This basic building block is used in mos...
Phase-shift oscillator firing circuit for airborne 20-mm guns permits operation anywhere in range of 600 to 900 rounds per minute,Accuracy is improved ...
This article describes the Stable Low Frequency Crystal Oscillator (2N3823). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can h...
This is a 100MHz Varicap Oscillator circuit. This circuit can provide modulation signals less than 28V and frequency deviation of 28 MHz peak-to-peak. ...
The Hartley oscillator is as popular asColpitts os-cillatorand is widely used as local oscillator in radio receivers. The circuit arrangement is shown ...
- Astable oscillator
- High frequency crystal oscillator
- 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator (MBR40250G)
- Multi-output crystal oscillator
- The crystal oscillator circuit with frequency in 2MHz
- High-performance quadrature sine wave type oscillator circui
- Variable frequency oscillator
- 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator
- Colpitts Oscillator
- The oscillator circuit with the independent adjustable charg
- Simple sinusoidal oscillator
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 20Mhz
- Low frequency crystal oscillator
- Parallel type crystal oscillator circuit
- SCR OSCILLATOR
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- Four-decade variable oscillator
- The 3-phase square wave signal oscillator
- 10Khz oscillator
- CD4060 oscillator frequency circuit
- Low Power Oscillator
- 96Mhz crystal oscillator
- Electronic Siren Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator Operation
- Crystal Oscillator (LM111)
- The sawtooth oscillator composed of integral circuit and com
- Quadrature Oscillator
- Sawtooth Wave Oscillator (TL082)
- Low frequency oscillator (flashing shine circuit) circuit 1
- VERY LOW POWER GATED CRYSTAL OSCILLATORS
- PLL Oscillator
- TTL crystal oscillator
- International crystal oscillator
- 56 ~ 512kHz high frequency oscillator
- 45MHz FET oscillator circuit
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency
- The adjustable voltage-controlled oscillator with large duty
- Square wave oscillator(741)
- Low Distortion Crystal Oscillator
- Cmos oscillator
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- Crystal oscillator using TTL (SN7404)
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Stable sine wave oscillator composed of F007
- Scanning oscillator circuit diagram
- Ceramic filter oscillator circuit
- TTL Crystal Oscillator Schematic
- Low-voltage, low power, programmable crystal oscillator circ
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- Double T Sinusoidal Oscillator with Stable Output Circuit Co
- Pierce oscillator