The RF engineer sometimes has to look for an instrument that will check a low frequency quartz crystal unit reliably and rapidly. This is a difficult p...
As shown, 555 and Rl, RPl, C1 and other components form controllable audio oscillator, f = 1.44 / (R1 +2 RP1) C1, the frequency of parameter in the dia...
The crystal is placed between the collector of the output stage and the base of the input stage. The frequency of oscillation can be set to a precise v...
Time sequencer using ECG955M timer/oscillator chips. The first timer is started by momentarily connecting pin 2 to ground. It runs for 10 ms, then trig...
Used to isolate duty-cycle generator induction heater control system from pulser of power oscillator.-R.E.Mathews and F. R. Siad, Jr., Testing Space Cr...
As shownin the figure, the controlled multivibrator iscomposed of 555 and R1, R2, C1, and the oscillation frequency is related to the RC time constant ...
The local oscillator for the NE602 can take the form of either a crystal-controlled (a through d) or a resonant-tank circuit(e and )....
The oscillator delivers an output of high spectral purity without any substantial sacrifice of the usual stability of a crystal oscillator. The crystal...
This self-starting fixed frequency oscillator circuit gives excellent frequency stability. R1 and C1 comprise the frequency determining network while R...
The Colpitts Oscillator is characterised by tapping the mid-point of the capacitive side of the oscillator section. The inductor can be the primary sid...
With the composition of a 555 circuit, a quartz crystal oscillator circuit can be formed. As shown in the figure 3-7, after jointing point A and point ...
PLIERS-4214 differential multipliers eliminate need for opamps in quadrature oscillator in which frequency is controlled by external DC voltage. R3, R4...
This article describes the Colpitts Crystal Oscillator (2N3904). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
PLL synthesizer oscillator circuit is a feedback loop composed of reference oscillator, phase comparator, loop filter, voltage controlled oscillator, p...
L1C1 are selected to be resonant at a frequency below the desired crystal harmonic but above the crystal`s next lower odd harmonic. C2 should have a va...
This gated 1-kHz oscillator offers press-to-turn-off operation, A, and waveforms at the output of pin 3 and across CI, B. Reprinted Url Of This Article...
Close the pushbutton switch and the circuit starts the siren up-shifting to a higher frequency. Release it and the tone slides down until S2 is closed ...
The quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit is mainly used in the new digital system clock-pulse generator. When the quartz crystal of this ...
Used with automatic doppler cycle counter to determine position and velocity of missiles and satellites. Output signal amplitude is maintained constant...
Simple design provides for adjustment of both volume and tone.-Circuits, 73 Magazine, July 1974, p 81....
In this crystal oscillator circuit, C3 adjusts the frequency of the oscillator for exact netting. The crystal is a fundamental type. C1= 100 pF and C2 ...
Many RC oscillators use the advanced circuits in the phase shift unit. They use the voltage feedback amplifier, and the gain of the voltage feedback am...
These circuits show four basic clock oscillators composed of digital IC gates, and a discrete-component oscillator, all of which are well suited as clo...
For higher frequencies, use an overtone crystal oscillator like the one shown here. The circuit is a Butler oscillator. The overtone crystal is connect...
The 455-kHz oscillator circuit uses a field-effect transistor (FET)for Q1. The output signal is taken from the source circuit of Q1. T1 is a 455-kHz IF...
A 1-kHz gated oscillator with no long turn-on cycle is shown. R2, R3, and D1 preset the voltage on tuning capacitor C1 to 1/3 of the supply voltage....
Oscillators that generate a predetermined number of pulses are often required in applications such as video work. This oscillator starts 13 ms after th...
PLL Oscillator This PLL was first published in March 1983 in Free Radio Magazine and was re-published a year later in the same magazine. It uses the we...
C1 provides positive feedback between amplifier V2 and cathode follower V1, causing oscillation at frequency and amplitude at which loop gain is unity....
A /xPC 1651G IC operates in the fundamental mode with an experimental crystal at 330 MHz. The 56-to-270 pF capac itor is not critical; about 1-dBm RF o...
- Precision Oscillator Drives Up To 100mA Loads
- Precision oscillator
- ADF4007 Local Oscillator electronic project
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- TTL Crystal Oscillator Schematic
- Simple Crystal Oscillator Test Circuit
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator
- Oscillator interfaces data for TV
- 27MHz crystal oscillator circuit
- Crystal oscillator Circuit composed of 555
- Very Low Distortion Oscillator
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- Linear CMOS oscillator
- Relaxation Oscillators
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- Voltage-controlled duty cycle oscillator
- LTC6945 Wideband Point-to-Point Radio Local Oscillator
- Linear voltage-controlled oscillator circuit diagram
- Bubba Oscillator
- High-frequency crystal oscillator
- Voltage-Tuned Vhf Oscillator
- Reverse Bias Oscillator
- 45MHz FET oscillator circuit
- The Vacuum-Tube Voltmeter and the Grid-Dip Oscillator
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit
- Saw oscillator modulator
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- 100MHz power oscillator circuit using dual- gate FET
- MC14060B on Chip Oscillator Buffer Marking Diagrams and Data
- Simple two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Colpitts Oscillator
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Using crystal COLPITTS oscillator
- 555 Simple Voltage-controlled Oscillator
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator
- Wide range oscillator
- 32.768 KHz Oscillator using Watch Crystal
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram
- VERY LOW POWER GATED CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- Code Practice Oscillator Project Notes
- RC low-frequency oscillator circuit
- Voltage Sensitive Oscillator by 2N4891
- Voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit