The RF engineer sometimes has to look for an instrument that will check a low frequency quartz crystal unit reliably and rapidly. This is a difficult p...
As shown, 555 and Rl, RPl, C1 and other components form controllable audio oscillator, f = 1.44 / (R1 +2 RP1) C1, the frequency of parameter in the dia...
The crystal is placed between the collector of the output stage and the base of the input stage. The frequency of oscillation can be set to a precise v...
Time sequencer using ECG955M timer/oscillator chips. The first timer is started by momentarily connecting pin 2 to ground. It runs for 10 ms, then trig...
Used to isolate duty-cycle generator induction heater control system from pulser of power oscillator.-R.E.Mathews and F. R. Siad, Jr., Testing Space Cr...
As shownin the figure, the controlled multivibrator iscomposed of 555 and R1, R2, C1, and the oscillation frequency is related to the RC time constant ...
The local oscillator for the NE602 can take the form of either a crystal-controlled (a through d) or a resonant-tank circuit(e and )....
The oscillator delivers an output of high spectral purity without any substantial sacrifice of the usual stability of a crystal oscillator. The crystal...
This self-starting fixed frequency oscillator circuit gives excellent frequency stability. R1 and C1 comprise the frequency determining network while R...
The Colpitts Oscillator is characterised by tapping the mid-point of the capacitive side of the oscillator section. The inductor can be the primary sid...
With the composition of a 555 circuit, a quartz crystal oscillator circuit can be formed. As shown in the figure 3-7, after jointing point A and point ...
PLIERS-4214 differential multipliers eliminate need for opamps in quadrature oscillator in which frequency is controlled by external DC voltage. R3, R4...
This article describes the Colpitts Crystal Oscillator (2N3904). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unde...
PLL synthesizer oscillator circuit is a feedback loop composed of reference oscillator, phase comparator, loop filter, voltage controlled oscillator, p...
L1C1 are selected to be resonant at a frequency below the desired crystal harmonic but above the crystal`s next lower odd harmonic. C2 should have a va...
This gated 1-kHz oscillator offers press-to-turn-off operation, A, and waveforms at the output of pin 3 and across CI, B. Reprinted Url Of This Article...
Close the pushbutton switch and the circuit starts the siren up-shifting to a higher frequency. Release it and the tone slides down until S2 is closed ...
The quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit is mainly used in the new digital system clock-pulse generator. When the quartz crystal of this ...
Used with automatic doppler cycle counter to determine position and velocity of missiles and satellites. Output signal amplitude is maintained constant...
Simple design provides for adjustment of both volume and tone.-Circuits, 73 Magazine, July 1974, p 81....
In this crystal oscillator circuit, C3 adjusts the frequency of the oscillator for exact netting. The crystal is a fundamental type. C1= 100 pF and C2 ...
Many RC oscillators use the advanced circuits in the phase shift unit. They use the voltage feedback amplifier, and the gain of the voltage feedback am...
These circuits show four basic clock oscillators composed of digital IC gates, and a discrete-component oscillator, all of which are well suited as clo...
For higher frequencies, use an overtone crystal oscillator like the one shown here. The circuit is a Butler oscillator. The overtone crystal is connect...
The 455-kHz oscillator circuit uses a field-effect transistor (FET)for Q1. The output signal is taken from the source circuit of Q1. T1 is a 455-kHz IF...
A 1-kHz gated oscillator with no long turn-on cycle is shown. R2, R3, and D1 preset the voltage on tuning capacitor C1 to 1/3 of the supply voltage....
Oscillators that generate a predetermined number of pulses are often required in applications such as video work. This oscillator starts 13 ms after th...
PLL Oscillator This PLL was first published in March 1983 in Free Radio Magazine and was re-published a year later in the same magazine. It uses the we...
C1 provides positive feedback between amplifier V2 and cathode follower V1, causing oscillation at frequency and amplitude at which loop gain is unity....
A /xPC 1651G IC operates in the fundamental mode with an experimental crystal at 330 MHz. The 56-to-270 pF capac itor is not critical; about 1-dBm RF o...
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application
- A Shortwave Pulsed-Marker Oscillator Circuit
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- Wien oscillator regulator
- High drive oscillator-flasher
- Precision pulse oscillator with frequency demodulation circu
- Ttl-compatible crystal oscillator
- Radio circuit with quartz crystal oscillator
- SQUARE WAVE OSCILLATOR Circuit
- LC Oscillators and Types
- 100 MHz RF Oscillator Circuit
- Photographic Oscillator Circuit
- The sine wave oscillator circuit with adjustable frequency,
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- 74HC4060 14-stage binary ripple counter with oscillator
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- Colpitis oscillator
- Voltage-controlled sinusoidal oscillator composed of MC1046B
- Wien Oscillator Regulator Circuit
- The precise gated oscillator
- The circuit of 100kHz oscillator
- Construct Square Wave Oscillator using CMOS Logic Element
- 100Mhz Overtone Oscillator
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator CIRCUIT (1N4009
- Code-Practice Oscillator Iii
- Astable oscillator
- RF driver audio oscillator
- IC 4049 Square wave oscillator generator CIRCUIT (CD4049)
- Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator (CA3600E)
- Reverse Bias Oscillator
- Tuned Collector Oscillator
- Voltage control annular oscillator circuit
- The Blocking Oscillator
- Very Low Distortion Oscillator
- Square Wave Oscillator
- Phase Shift Oscillator
- Phase-shift oscillator
- Overtone crystal oscillator
- Learning How to Design Oscillator
- Cmos crystal oscillator
- PLL Composite Oscillator Circuit Composed of CD4046
- Circuit of Sine wave Oscillator with Ajustable Frequency and
- Fifth-overtone oscillator
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator 1.2GHz
- CW Practice oscillator
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- The oscillator circuit composed of frequency integrator circ
- High frequency crystal oscillator
- The double-T sinusoidal oscillator with stable output compos