This circuit uses a crystal within an amplifier's feedback path to create an oscillator. Although shown as 10 MHz, the circuit works well with a wide v...
The FET input amplifier has fixed bias with source feedback. This provides a very high input impedance with very low capacitance. The FET amplifier dri...
Before power is applied, the input and output are at ground potential and capacitor C is discharged. On power-on, the output goes high (VDD) and C char...
The Pierce circuit oscillates at 4kHz. At low frequencies, the crystal`s internal series resistance Rs is quite high (45 Kat 4kHz). Therefore, an FET-b...
A 1-kHz gated oscillator with no long turn-on cycle is show. R2, R3, and D1 preset the voltage on tuning capacitor CI to % of the supply voltage. Repri...
CI capacitor in series with the crystal may be used to adjust the output frequency of the oscillator. The valu e can range between 20 pF and 0.01 ^iF, ...
The circuit consists of a variable current source that charges a capacitor, which is rapidly discharged by a Schmitt-trigger comparator. The sawtooth w...
Produces f-m signal output that is directly proportional to applied force, such as stress or pressure resistive-type gage. Operating and band, edge fre...
Crystal oscillator, especially the low frequency one, can be easily implemented using op-amp as the amplifier. Here is the schematic diagram of such ci...
U1-b acts as an integrator while U1-a is a threshold detector. R2 sets the trip level and therefore the amplitude. R3 controls charging current of C1 a...
Circuit NotesBy placing a tuned circuit in the UJT oscillator's current-pulse path, a 3750-Hz sinusoid can be created at B2 with the component values s...
Common RC sine wave oscillator circuit is RC series-parallel sine wave oscillator circuit. It is also called Wien bridge sine wave oscillator circuit.S...
The 44MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit is as shown in figure 1. In order to get the high oscillation frequency, this circuit uses the frequency mu...
Here is an oscillator circuit that uses no L/C components. It uses two sections of a 7400 TTL IC, two resistors, and a crystal to make up a simple and ...
Simple network design is a key feature of the Pierce circuit, as these 1-MHz oscillators illustrate .Operating the crystal slightly above resonance (Fi...
Two Colpitts oscillators, designed for 7,350 cps and 12,300 cps, are used with reactance-type frequency modulation. Input stage of each oscilllator is ...
This are simple and cheapcrystal oscillator circuit, that we use a few parts comprises a TTL digital numberSN7404(Package contains six inverters), four...
As the picture shows, this is an oscillator of square wave. It can generate the square wave with more than 100 to 1000 Hz frequency. Its frequency can ...
Fig, 15-36 This self-starting fixed-frequency oscillator gives excellent frequency stability. The frequency is determined by R1/C1, and R2 provides the...
The figure shows the separate excitation crossover oscillator used in four recirculating water lantern controller, the circuit only adopts two sets of ...
Circuit NotesThis circuit has a frequency range of 0.5 MHz to 2.0 MHz. Frequency can be adjusted to a precise value with trimmer capacitor C2. The seco...
An electronic siren including yelp and wail oscillators, means for mixing the signals from the yelp and wail oscillators, and an amplifier output circu...
Tuned collector oscillator. Tuned collector oscillation is a type of transistor LC oscillator where the tuned circuit (tank) consists of a transforme...
This circuit operates 30-200 ppm above series resonance. Physically simple, but analytically complex It is inexpensive with fair frequency stability. R...
Tank circuit is basically made by an LC circuit. It is also called a resonant circuit, tuned circuit. It is an electric circuit consisting of a capacit...
The circuit comprises two RC circuits, the value can determine the oscillation frequency. The output rectangular wave voltage is approximately 7.5V. It...
A μPC 16516G IC operates in the fundamental mode with an experimental crystal at 330 MHz. The 56-to-270 pF capacitor is not critical; about + 1-dBm RF...
Allows the transducer to oscillate at its self-resonating point, with no tedious setup. As far as I can tell, the circuit will run on 5V-9V....
This simple Hartley JFET oscillator has a built-in zener-diode regulator to condition the power-supply voltage down to 9.1 V. L1 depends on the desired...
This low cost, crystal-controlled oscillator uses one TTL gate. Two factors ensure oscillator start-up: The connection of NAND gates G1, G2, and G3 int...
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator (February 17, 2009)
- Low-voltage, low power, programmable crystal oscillator circ
- Quadrature Oscillator
- The voltage-controlled oscillator with triangular wave and s
- 10 to 1000 MHz Oscillator
- Precision Lf Oscillator Circuit
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer (2N4871)
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- Gated 1Khz Oscillator (Normally Off) Circuit
- Low-Cost Wien Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191)
- The Blocking Oscillator
- Electronic Siren Oscillator Circuit
- Clapp Oscillator
- The Test Oscillator
- Low Distortion, Crystal Stabilized Oscillator
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- Low-distortion two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Radio circuit with quartz crystal oscillator
- The oscillator and trigger circuit with operational amplifie
- The FM modulation circuit of crystal oscillator
- Colpitts harmonic oscillator
- Colpitts harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- Gated 1Khz Oscillator (Normally On) Circuit
- Voltage control annular oscillator circuit
- Data-controlled variable frequency oscillator
- REVERSE BIAS OSCILLATOR
- RC low-frequency oscillator circuit
- HIGH FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR Circuit
- Crystal quartz oscillator circuit
- RF oscillator circuit (2N3904)
- Separate-excited Crossed Oscillator Used in Quad Cycled Ligh
- ZERO CROSSING AC SWITCH OSCILLATOR
- Terman Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator IIV
- Low Power Oscillator
- Variable frequency oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- Schmitt trigger crystal oscillator
- Musical chime generator with ua741 oscillator
- RF driver audio oscillator
- The Vacuum-Tube Voltmeter and the Grid-Dip Oscillator
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3823)
- Drum tone oscillators CIRCUIT (NE5532)
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- The simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric coupl
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Oscillator Circuit of Three - Point Capacitance
- Square Wave Oscillator with Minimum Components Count
- Produce Oscillator Applications Using the version of the 555
- 48MHz HCMOS Oscillator Circuit
- Inductance Three-point LC Oscillator Circuit
- D-FLIP/FLOP OSCILLATORS
- 74HC4060 14-stage binary ripple counter with oscillator
- Cole Rapids oscillator circuit