The 12kHz intermediate frequency oscillators in the graph is composed of 12kHz quartz oscillators, output level adjustment,a level ascending circuit an...
The chart shows 70MHz parallel crystal oscillator circuit. The oscillator is mainlycomposed ofthe transistor VTl, crystal SJT and capacitor Cl, C5 and ...
Transmitter serving as interface between video game and TV set can be tuned with L1 to vacant chan, nol in low TV band. Regular antenna should be disco...
This free-running square-wave oscillator uses two npn transistors. Output frequency is approximately 300 Hz with the values shown....
In this circuit, timer 1 is operated in the astable mode, and timer 2 is operated monostable; timer 1 triggers timer 2. The output (pin 9) has the same...
A slotted-pair isolator (A) is effectively an enclosed-pair isolator with a slit that will allow an obstacle to interrupt the light path. That could be...
Afc input signal acts through series resistor to vary collector voltage of 40.Mc oscillator. Sensitivity is 2.5 Mc per V. Bias network adjustment is cr...
There are a number of npn transistors that will oscillate in the audio range when reverse biased. Minimum supply voltage is 7V for low power transistor...
This free-running square-wave oscillator uses two npn transistors. Output frequency is approximately 300 Hz with the values shown. Reprinted Url Of Thi...
If circuit is broken at X, discharge current of C1 can be used to shut off transistor stage.-A. G. Lloyd, Overload Protection for Transistor Voltage Re...
Here is the circuit of a Op-Amp based Square Wave Generator. One of the main application of this is in a Simple PWM circuit and Triangle Opamp Oscillat...
Cole Rapids oscillator circuit is shown below....
What is a PLL oscillator? PLLstands for phase locked loop, and this means a control method by comparation of the controlled plant or system to a refere...
This circuit uses a 74S00 Schottky TTL gate no inductors are required. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/crystal/third-over...
This page has two unusual two-transistor oscillators. I set the component values for a low frequency application. Both circuits draw only about 1 micro...
Uses two gates of CM0S quad NAND gate as 3.2-kHz oscillator, one gate as buffer, and one as amplifier serving in active bandpass filter. Requires only ...
This article describes the UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer (2N4871). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article...
The quartz oscillator frequency can be corrected and frequency on pin 9 can be measured by a frequency counter CD4060 about 32768Hz. If the deviation e...
Pulse-counting discriminator in feedback loop gives adequate linearity for computing applications. As input voltage rises from 0 to 10 mV, oscillator o...
Provides loop transmission of 1, under maximum frequency pulloff of 5 cps from 9.1-kc crystal frequency, and has net phase shift around loop of 360°wi...
As seen in the figure is the separate-excited crossed oscillator used quad cycled colored lights controller circuit. In this circuit, the quad cycled c...
The circuit shown in the chart is 800Hz oscillator with the advantages of simple circuit, high accuracy of frequency and stable output level. It consis...
Below we will provide you with useful article information toproduce your own specific oscillatoror pulse generator from integrated circuits (ICs), resi...
Low-distortion oscillator. A1 is connected as a noninverting amplifier and has again of three. As shown the oscillator output is 1 kHz, determined by R...
The VLF oscillator uses a large toroid coil as the frequency-determining component and a 2N5485 FET as the active device. R3 is used as a feedback cont...
The current-controlled oscillator frequency can be doubled by applying a portion of the square-wave output at pin 5 back to the input at pin 3, as show...
In order to use TCA580 as oscillator, the circuit must connect an external circuit for attenuation, then the loop - oscillation loop's quality factor b...
It uses ICL8038 to form a linear voltage controlled oscillator with output frequency and input voltage being proportional. In the circuit, A1 is used t...
This Colpitts crystal oscillator is ideal for low-frequency oscillator applications. Excellent stability is assured because the 2N3823 JFET circuit loa...
The Colpitis sinusoidal oscillator provides stable output amplitude and frequency from 0?°F to 150?°F. In addition, output amplitude is large and har...
- Photographic Oscillator Circuit
- Third-overtone crystal oscillator
- PLL Oscillator
- Simple voltage control oscillator circuit
- Variable frequency oscillator
- Tuned Collector Oscillator
- Voltage-Tuned Vhf Oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- 1MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Clapp Oscillator
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator Schematic Diagram (2N3904)
- Parallel type crystal oscillator circuit
- Low Distortion Oscillator
- The oscillator and trigger circuit with operational amplifie
- Parallel-mode aperiodic crystal oscillator
- 12kHz IF oscillator
- MINIMAL AUDIO OSCILLATORS
- The LC oscillator circuit for electronic cello
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator
- Saw oscillator modulator
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- Astable oscillator frequency adjustable siren
- 1kHz sine wave oscillator(741)
- Low Distortion Oscillator (2N4416)
- Tube-type crystal oscillator
- Precision pulse oscillator with frequency demodulation circu
- Three-phase square wave signal oscillator circuit
- Philips CD4060B Oscillator Pinning Diagram and Datasheet
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency
- Quartz oscillator circuit
- Oscillator Circuit of Three - Point Capacitance
- Crystal quartz oscillator circuit
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 20Mhz
- Crystal Oscillator - Parallel Resonant
- Reverse Bias Oscillators
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- Ttl-compatible crystal oscillator
- Reverse Bias Oscillator
- The voltage-controlled oscillator with triangular wave and s
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Crystal oscillator Circuit composed of 555
- COLPITTS 1 To 20 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- TTL oscillator
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit