The 12kHz intermediate frequency oscillators in the graph is composed of 12kHz quartz oscillators, output level adjustment,a level ascending circuit an...
The chart shows 70MHz parallel crystal oscillator circuit. The oscillator is mainlycomposed ofthe transistor VTl, crystal SJT and capacitor Cl, C5 and ...
Transmitter serving as interface between video game and TV set can be tuned with L1 to vacant chan, nol in low TV band. Regular antenna should be disco...
This free-running square-wave oscillator uses two npn transistors. Output frequency is approximately 300 Hz with the values shown....
In this circuit, timer 1 is operated in the astable mode, and timer 2 is operated monostable; timer 1 triggers timer 2. The output (pin 9) has the same...
A slotted-pair isolator (A) is effectively an enclosed-pair isolator with a slit that will allow an obstacle to interrupt the light path. That could be...
Afc input signal acts through series resistor to vary collector voltage of 40.Mc oscillator. Sensitivity is 2.5 Mc per V. Bias network adjustment is cr...
There are a number of npn transistors that will oscillate in the audio range when reverse biased. Minimum supply voltage is 7V for low power transistor...
This free-running square-wave oscillator uses two npn transistors. Output frequency is approximately 300 Hz with the values shown. Reprinted Url Of Thi...
If circuit is broken at X, discharge current of C1 can be used to shut off transistor stage.-A. G. Lloyd, Overload Protection for Transistor Voltage Re...
Here is the circuit of a Op-Amp based Square Wave Generator. One of the main application of this is in a Simple PWM circuit and Triangle Opamp Oscillat...
Cole Rapids oscillator circuit is shown below....
What is a PLL oscillator? PLLstands for phase locked loop, and this means a control method by comparation of the controlled plant or system to a refere...
This circuit uses a 74S00 Schottky TTL gate no inductors are required. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscillators/crystal/third-over...
This page has two unusual two-transistor oscillators. I set the component values for a low frequency application. Both circuits draw only about 1 micro...
Uses two gates of CM0S quad NAND gate as 3.2-kHz oscillator, one gate as buffer, and one as amplifier serving in active bandpass filter. Requires only ...
This article describes the UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer (2N4871). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article...
The quartz oscillator frequency can be corrected and frequency on pin 9 can be measured by a frequency counter CD4060 about 32768Hz. If the deviation e...
Pulse-counting discriminator in feedback loop gives adequate linearity for computing applications. As input voltage rises from 0 to 10 mV, oscillator o...
Provides loop transmission of 1, under maximum frequency pulloff of 5 cps from 9.1-kc crystal frequency, and has net phase shift around loop of 360°wi...
As seen in the figure is the separate-excited crossed oscillator used quad cycled colored lights controller circuit. In this circuit, the quad cycled c...
The circuit shown in the chart is 800Hz oscillator with the advantages of simple circuit, high accuracy of frequency and stable output level. It consis...
Below we will provide you with useful article information toproduce your own specific oscillatoror pulse generator from integrated circuits (ICs), resi...
Low-distortion oscillator. A1 is connected as a noninverting amplifier and has again of three. As shown the oscillator output is 1 kHz, determined by R...
The VLF oscillator uses a large toroid coil as the frequency-determining component and a 2N5485 FET as the active device. R3 is used as a feedback cont...
The current-controlled oscillator frequency can be doubled by applying a portion of the square-wave output at pin 5 back to the input at pin 3, as show...
In order to use TCA580 as oscillator, the circuit must connect an external circuit for attenuation, then the loop - oscillation loop's quality factor b...
It uses ICL8038 to form a linear voltage controlled oscillator with output frequency and input voltage being proportional. In the circuit, A1 is used t...
This Colpitts crystal oscillator is ideal for low-frequency oscillator applications. Excellent stability is assured because the 2N3823 JFET circuit loa...
The Colpitis sinusoidal oscillator provides stable output amplitude and frequency from 0?°F to 150?°F. In addition, output amplitude is large and har...
- Butler emitter follower oscillator 100Mhz
- The Circuit Diagram of Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474)
- Oscillator IIV
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator (CD4049UB)
- 1kHz Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit
- LC Oscillators and Types
- International crystal oscillator
- Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Cir
- Oscillator circuit diagram with triangle-wave/square wave ou
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application Circuit Schematic
- LTC6945 Wideband Point-to-Point Radio Local Oscillator
- Phase-Locked 20-Mhz Oscillator
- Astable oscillator frequency adjustable siren
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator With Quadrature Output Using 567 IC
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- A Shortwave Pulsed-Marker Oscillator Circuit
- Colpitis oscillator
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- Closed-loop three-phase multivibrator oscillator circuit dia
- Low-Cost Wien Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO)
- Code practice oscillator II
- Sawtooth Wave Oscillator (TL082)
- PLL Oscillator
- Low Distortion Oscillator (2N4416)
- 800Hz Oscillator Circuit
- Quartz crystal sine wave oscillator circuit
- Astable Multivibrator Or Free-Running Square-Wave Oscillator
- Code practice oscillator (LM3909)
- 50Khz oscillator
- Simple Crystal Oscillator Test Circuit
- Stable Low Frequency Crystal Oscillator (2N3823)
- Low frequency oscillator (flashing shine circuit) circuit 1
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 20Mhz
- SCR OSCILLATOR
- The Blocking Oscillator
- 330Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Low Distortion Oscillator
- Data-controlled variable frequency oscillator
- 1kHz sine wave oscillator(741)
- The simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric coupl
- Mosfet Mixer-Oscillator Circuit For Am Receivers Circuit
- Crystal oscillator using TTL (SN7404)
- IC-compatible crystal oscillator
- Safe Oscillator For Watch Crystals(4011B)
- Sawtooth Oscillator
- Simple two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator (1N757)
- Low cost Wien oscillator composed of F007
- Low-frequency oscillator 10-150khz