Provides ample power for 60 db erasure of saturated tape, using 10 ma of 80-kc erase signal. Total power output is 1.5 W at efficiency of 60%. Bias cur...
CI in series with the crystal may be used to adjust the oscillator output frequency?· Value may range between 20 pF and 0.01 ?μ?￥, or may be a trim...
This circuit generates simultaneously, a triangle and a square waveform. It is self starting and has no latch up problems. IC1 is an integrator with a ...
This circuit shows a Pierce-class oscillator with fine-frequency trimmer and an oven-control system. The LT1005 voltage regulator and the LT1001 op amp...
I have used this circuit many times when I needed a low frequency reference, which did not draw much power. With the components show, the current from ...
Oscillators are amplifiers with such a large amount of positive feedback that they produces an output signal with no signal applied to the input. The o...
The marking diagrams of MC14060B 14-Bit binary counter and oscillator are presented as herein illustrations. The MC14060B are packed in four package, t...
The circuit is an inverter set up as a linear amplifier. Adding the crystal and capacitors to the feedback path, we tum the amplifier into an oscillato...
The crystal oscillator operates from 6 to 120 MHz by changing only C2 and L. The table lists component vaues for crystal oscillator at different freque...
The quartz crystal oscillator circuit which is composed of the quartz crystal resonator and the coupling capacitance of the multivibrator is as shown i...
The circuit is composed of lag comparator with A1 and inverting integrator A2, and the charging and discharging time constant is decided by integral re...
Silicon transistor serves as switch that eliminates arcing contacts, permitting use of pump in explosive atmosphere, even inside fuel tank. Power trans...
Many gated oscillator circuit generates wave of which the first period tends to be too long or too short, and not stable, too. In the figure is a gated...
Since high frequency voltage-controlled oscillators, or VCOs, are not easy to construct, Maxim (www.maxim-ic.com) has produced an integrated 1.2GHz osc...
Provides 5-V pulses at about 5 kHz only if photocell is illuminated by its companion LED. Repetition rate varies with illumination, so interruption or ...
Cathode-couped multivibrator includes noise-immunizing tuned circuit in plate circuit of 'triode.-C. L. Barsony, Graphical Checkout of Multivibrator De...
A positive transient, such as the power switch closing, charges r through L to a voltage above the supply voltage, if Q is sufficient. When the current...
This is a musical generator that uses bandpass filter circuit withua741op-amp as act converts asound signalin multiple feedback patterns. When connecte...
This circuit has a frequency range of 0 MHz to 2 MHz. Frequency can be adjusted to a precise value with trimmer capacitor C2 The second NOR gate serves...
Transistortransistor logic (TTL) is a class of digital circuits built from bipolar junction transistors (BJT) and resistors. It is called transistortra...
The voltage-controlled sinusoidal oscillator circuit is shown in the chart. It is composed of MC1046B. When the controlling input voltage is 0 ~ 5V, th...
In crystal oscillators, the usual electrical resonant circuit is replaced by a mechanically vibrating crystal. The crystal (usually quartz) has a hig...
Tuning range is achieved by adjusting Voricap bias voltage from 0.4 to 60 V.-E. Gottlieb and J. Giorgis, Tunnel Diodes-Using Them as Sinusoidal Generat...
A voltage-variable capacitance tuning diode is placed in series with the crystal feedback path. Changing the voltage on VR varies the tuning diode capa...
Three gates of a 74LS04 form the oscillator circuit. Capacitor C1 allows fine-frequency adjustment to a specific television channel and helps stabilize...
This fully temperature-compensated oscillator is operated from a 1.5-V source (single battery) and draws only 230-μA current, making the circuit ideal...
Can be added to any transceiver not already having built-in sidetone oscillator, to hear keying of transmitter. RF input from transmitter is rectified ...
Varying the 100 K pot changes the discharge rate of Ct and hence the frequency. A square wave output is generated The maximum frequency using CMOS is l...
Metal clips on neon lamps are used to synchronize successive stages of neon-lamp relaxation oscillators, overcoming their inherent instability. Used in...
Using crystal COLPITTS oscillator circuitas shown:Since the load JFET circuit does not change with temperature changes, so suited to the circuit diagra...
- Varactor-tuned 10 mhz ceramic resonator oscillator
- Terman Oscillator Circuit
- 1024KHz temperature compensation crystal oscillator circuit
- D-FLIP/FLOP OSCILLATORS
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator
- The oscillator formed by CC4066
- Ne602 Rf Oscillator circuits
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Overtone crystal oscillator
- Use the LM386 as the sine wave oscillator circuit
- Electron coupled oscillator circuit
- POINT-CONTACT OSCILLATORS
- Square Wave Oscillator using Comparator/Op-Amp
- Oscillator Circuit of Three - Point Capacitance
- Wide-Range Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- 12kHz IF oscillator
- Precision pulse oscillator with frequency demodulation circu
- Linear CMOS oscillator
- TTL Crystal Oscillator Schematic
- RF driver audio oscillator
- General Purpose Oscillator(74HC86)
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit
- Colpitts harmonic oscillator 100Mhz
- Tuning fork oscillator
- Simple sinusoidal oscillator
- The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with high output a
- Crystal Oscillator Datasheet
- MC14060B on Chip Oscillator Buffer Marking Diagrams and Data
- local oscillator circuit with 465KHz difference frequency
- The quartz crystal oscillator circuit using NAND gate
- Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- Code Practice Oscillator Key
- Voltage control TTL symmetric harmonic oscillator circuit
- Temperature-compensated crystal oscillator
- Very Low Distortion Oscillator
- Simple Colpitts Oscillator circuit
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator (MBR40250G)
- High-performance quadrature sine wave type oscillator circui
- 1 Second Time Base From Crystal Oscillator
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit (NE567)
- MINIMAL AUDIO OSCILLATORS
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- Capacitor feedback oscillator improved circuit
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3904)
- The precise gated oscillator
- 48MHz HCMOS Oscillator Circuit
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator Using JFET (AT24C02BN)
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- Square Wave Oscillator with Minimum Components Count (MAX169
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t