Provides ample power for 60 db erasure of saturated tape, using 10 ma of 80-kc erase signal. Total power output is 1.5 W at efficiency of 60%. Bias cur...
CI in series with the crystal may be used to adjust the oscillator output frequency?· Value may range between 20 pF and 0.01 ?μ?￥, or may be a trim...
This circuit generates simultaneously, a triangle and a square waveform. It is self starting and has no latch up problems. IC1 is an integrator with a ...
This circuit shows a Pierce-class oscillator with fine-frequency trimmer and an oven-control system. The LT1005 voltage regulator and the LT1001 op amp...
I have used this circuit many times when I needed a low frequency reference, which did not draw much power. With the components show, the current from ...
Oscillators are amplifiers with such a large amount of positive feedback that they produces an output signal with no signal applied to the input. The o...
The marking diagrams of MC14060B 14-Bit binary counter and oscillator are presented as herein illustrations. The MC14060B are packed in four package, t...
The circuit is an inverter set up as a linear amplifier. Adding the crystal and capacitors to the feedback path, we tum the amplifier into an oscillato...
The crystal oscillator operates from 6 to 120 MHz by changing only C2 and L. The table lists component vaues for crystal oscillator at different freque...
The quartz crystal oscillator circuit which is composed of the quartz crystal resonator and the coupling capacitance of the multivibrator is as shown i...
The circuit is composed of lag comparator with A1 and inverting integrator A2, and the charging and discharging time constant is decided by integral re...
Silicon transistor serves as switch that eliminates arcing contacts, permitting use of pump in explosive atmosphere, even inside fuel tank. Power trans...
Many gated oscillator circuit generates wave of which the first period tends to be too long or too short, and not stable, too. In the figure is a gated...
Since high frequency voltage-controlled oscillators, or VCOs, are not easy to construct, Maxim (www.maxim-ic.com) has produced an integrated 1.2GHz osc...
Provides 5-V pulses at about 5 kHz only if photocell is illuminated by its companion LED. Repetition rate varies with illumination, so interruption or ...
Cathode-couped multivibrator includes noise-immunizing tuned circuit in plate circuit of 'triode.-C. L. Barsony, Graphical Checkout of Multivibrator De...
A positive transient, such as the power switch closing, charges r through L to a voltage above the supply voltage, if Q is sufficient. When the current...
This is a musical generator that uses bandpass filter circuit withua741op-amp as act converts asound signalin multiple feedback patterns. When connecte...
This circuit has a frequency range of 0 MHz to 2 MHz. Frequency can be adjusted to a precise value with trimmer capacitor C2 The second NOR gate serves...
Transistortransistor logic (TTL) is a class of digital circuits built from bipolar junction transistors (BJT) and resistors. It is called transistortra...
The voltage-controlled sinusoidal oscillator circuit is shown in the chart. It is composed of MC1046B. When the controlling input voltage is 0 ~ 5V, th...
In crystal oscillators, the usual electrical resonant circuit is replaced by a mechanically vibrating crystal. The crystal (usually quartz) has a hig...
Tuning range is achieved by adjusting Voricap bias voltage from 0.4 to 60 V.-E. Gottlieb and J. Giorgis, Tunnel Diodes-Using Them as Sinusoidal Generat...
A voltage-variable capacitance tuning diode is placed in series with the crystal feedback path. Changing the voltage on VR varies the tuning diode capa...
Three gates of a 74LS04 form the oscillator circuit. Capacitor C1 allows fine-frequency adjustment to a specific television channel and helps stabilize...
This fully temperature-compensated oscillator is operated from a 1.5-V source (single battery) and draws only 230-μA current, making the circuit ideal...
Can be added to any transceiver not already having built-in sidetone oscillator, to hear keying of transmitter. RF input from transmitter is rectified ...
Varying the 100 K pot changes the discharge rate of Ct and hence the frequency. A square wave output is generated The maximum frequency using CMOS is l...
Metal clips on neon lamps are used to synchronize successive stages of neon-lamp relaxation oscillators, overcoming their inherent instability. Used in...
Using crystal COLPITTS oscillator circuitas shown:Since the load JFET circuit does not change with temperature changes, so suited to the circuit diagra...
- 70MHz parallel crystal oscillator
- Photographic Oscillator Circuit
- Square wave oscillator(741)
- Double T Sinusoidal Oscillator with Stable Output Circuit Co
- Miniature Audio Oscillator
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474)
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- The sine wave oscillator using LM386
- Colpitts 1 To 20Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Cmos oscillator
- Ultrasonic transducer oscillator circuit
- 1024KHz temperature compensation crystal oscillator circuit
- Stable Low Frequency Crystal Oscillator (2N3823)
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- Quartz oscillator circuit
- 100MHz power oscillator circuit using dual- gate FET
- Bubba Oscillator CIRCUIT (TLV2474)
- Pierce harmonic oscillator
- Synchronized clock oscillator circuit diagram
- Astable Multivibrator Or Free-Running Square-Wave Oscillator
- Musical chime generator with ua741 oscillator
- Square Wave Oscillator
- The PLL synthesized oscillator circuit diagram
- Oscillator/Reference Oven Temperature Regulation
- Radio circuit with quartz crystal oscillator
- Mini metal detecror (colpitts oscillator)
- The Blocking Oscillator
- SCR OSCILLATOR
- Data-controlled variable frequency oscillator
- Voltage control TTL symmetric harmonic oscillator circuit
- temperature stable oscillator
- Low-Cost Wien Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer
- The Terman oscillator circuit
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP)
- 27MHz crystal oscillator circuit
- Electronics - ICL8038-based Oscillator
- TTL Crystal Oscillator Schematic
- 1 khz oscillator
- Precision Gated Oscillator Circuit
- Colpitis oscillator
- High drive oscillator-flasher
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram
- 800 Hz oscillator
- Square Wave Oscillator with Minimum Components Count (MAX169
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007