The XR-567 functions as a precision oscillator with two separate square-wave outputs at pins 5 and 8, that are at nearly quadrature phase with each oth...
Makes use of proportional relationship between input current li and amplifier input bias current lABC of CA3094 programmable opamp. Linearity is within...
An exclusive-OR gate, IClD, turns a simple CMOS oscillator into an FSK generator. When the data input increases, IClD inverts, and negative feedback th...
Colpitts 1MHz To 20 MHz Crystal Oscillator Circuit This is a simple Colpitts crystal oscillator for 1 to 20 MHz, PARTS LIST R1 220kΩ R2 1kΩ C1 82pF C...
This article describes Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This figure shows the circuit and corresponding waveforms, where a SIDAC is used as a relaxation oscillator. Being a negative-resistance device, the SI...
This article describes the Colpitts Crystal Oscillator Schematic Diagram (2N3904). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article...
This article describes the Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator (CA3600E). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This oscillator uses a bridge circuit with an optoisolator as a gain-control device. The resultant distortio n can be held to 9 ppm (.000 9%) with prop...
The 27MHz crystal oscillator circuit is as shown in the figure. The R1, R2, R3 are the biasing resistor, the C6 is the bypass capacitor, the voltage di...
A discrete oscillator circuit shown in the schematic diagram below is? a variable duty cycle and variable frequency oscillator, can be used to produce ...
The circuit diagram and waveform of the astable multi-vibrator have been shown in picture 3-1.THey can be calculated according to the following formula...
2100Hz oscillator circuit diagram as shown:...
Description. A circuit diagram that can be used for the generation of CW Morse code is shown here.This circuit can be very useful those who would like ...
The UJT below is configured to produce a sawtooth wave at a frequency of 104 Hz. The capacitor begins to charge through the 4.7 kOhm resistor when the ...
The oscillator with frequency below 10Hz is very appropriate to use RC oscillator. Zener diode is used here to stabilize the rate, the output peak - pe...
In the circuit, A1 is used as inverting amplifier, the input-output phase difference is 180°, the integrators A2 and A3 have 90 ° phase shift, theref...
Voltage-tunable ferroelectric capacitors give tuning ratio of about 2 to 1 from 20 to 250 Mc and 1.5 to 1 from 250 to 400 Mc.-T. W. Butler, Jt., Ferroe...
Capacitor microphones form part of grid tank circuit of 6-Mc tuned-plate tuned-grid r-f oscillator that also detects 6.5-cps modulation by class-C oper...
As shown in the figure is the first-order active phase shift oscillator circuit. In this circuit, the first-order active phase shift oscillator is comp...
This circuit uses an LT1011 comparator biased in its linear mode and a crystal to establish its resonant frequency. This circuit can achieve a few hund...
Radio Circuits In this electronic project circuit you can see a very simple high efficiency Colpitts oscillator . In the higher frequency ranges, above...
This Wien-bridge oscillator is very popular for signal generators, since it is easily turned over a wide frequency range, and has a very low distortion...
This low cost, crystal-controlled oscillator uses one TTL gate. Two factors ensure oscillator start-up: The connection of NAND gates G1, G2, and G3 int...
Produces synchronizing impulses between 0.2 and 7 microsec wide at rates of 200 to 2,000 pps. One triode section is used as trigger amplifier to preven...
The oscillator that is composed of the quartz crystal can be divided into two kinds: the parallel resonant type crystal oscillator and the series reson...
At 1 Mhz, the 330K resistor in the oscillator circuit will need to be reduced proportionally to about 15K. When the terminal count is reached, a 7 uS r...
Holds frequency setting for many hours after removal of control signal. Operates between 100 kc and 1 Mc. Gives square-wave output.-R. J. Sheirn, Trans...
Timing resistor R may be adjusted to any value between 10 K and 50 M to obtain a frequency range from 400 kHz to 100 Hz. Returning the timing resistor ...
The 555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Aditional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting if d...
- 48MHz HCMOS Oscillator Circuit
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency
- Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO)
- temperature stable oscillator
- NE555N Timer Oscillator Circuits
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Voltage Sensitive Oscillator by 2N4891
- Overtone crystal oscillator
- 70MHz Paralleled Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- The sine wave oscillator using LM386
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Variable frequency oscillator
- Wide frequency oscillator
- Terman Oscillator Circuit
- The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with triangular an
- Ne602 Rf Oscillator circuits
- Tunable frequency oscillators
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109)
- Miller oscillator
- 100MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Stable Low Frequency Crystal Oscillator
- Qrp Sidetone Generator Code Practice Oscillator Circuit
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Pulse button control annular oscillator circuit
- The circuit of 100kHz oscillator
- TTL oscillator
- 1 khz oscillator
- Square and Triangle Opamp Oscillator
- Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Cir
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- Rf driver audio oscillator circuit diagram
- Electron coupled oscillator circuit
- State variable filter SVF Heterogeneous output oscillator
- The quartz crystal oscillator circuit using NAND gate
- Big loop oscillator
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator
- A Shortwave Pulsed-Marker Oscillator Circuit
- Linear CMOS oscillator circuit
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator Schematic Diagram (2N3904)
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator (CD4049UB)
- Parallel type crystal oscillator circuit
- 50 300 MHz Colpitts oscillator circuit diagram electronic pr
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- Phase-Locked 20-Mhz Oscillator
- Crystal Oscillator - Parallel Resonant
- TTL crystal oscillator