The XR-567 functions as a precision oscillator with two separate square-wave outputs at pins 5 and 8, that are at nearly quadrature phase with each oth...
Makes use of proportional relationship between input current li and amplifier input bias current lABC of CA3094 programmable opamp. Linearity is within...
An exclusive-OR gate, IClD, turns a simple CMOS oscillator into an FSK generator. When the data input increases, IClD inverts, and negative feedback th...
Colpitts 1MHz To 20 MHz Crystal Oscillator Circuit This is a simple Colpitts crystal oscillator for 1 to 20 MHz, PARTS LIST R1 220kΩ R2 1kΩ C1 82pF C...
This article describes Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This figure shows the circuit and corresponding waveforms, where a SIDAC is used as a relaxation oscillator. Being a negative-resistance device, the SI...
This article describes the Colpitts Crystal Oscillator Schematic Diagram (2N3904). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article...
This article describes the Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator (CA3600E). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This oscillator uses a bridge circuit with an optoisolator as a gain-control device. The resultant distortio n can be held to 9 ppm (.000 9%) with prop...
The 27MHz crystal oscillator circuit is as shown in the figure. The R1, R2, R3 are the biasing resistor, the C6 is the bypass capacitor, the voltage di...
A discrete oscillator circuit shown in the schematic diagram below is? a variable duty cycle and variable frequency oscillator, can be used to produce ...
The circuit diagram and waveform of the astable multi-vibrator have been shown in picture 3-1.THey can be calculated according to the following formula...
2100Hz oscillator circuit diagram as shown:...
Description. A circuit diagram that can be used for the generation of CW Morse code is shown here.This circuit can be very useful those who would like ...
The UJT below is configured to produce a sawtooth wave at a frequency of 104 Hz. The capacitor begins to charge through the 4.7 kOhm resistor when the ...
The oscillator with frequency below 10Hz is very appropriate to use RC oscillator. Zener diode is used here to stabilize the rate, the output peak - pe...
In the circuit, A1 is used as inverting amplifier, the input-output phase difference is 180°, the integrators A2 and A3 have 90 ° phase shift, theref...
Voltage-tunable ferroelectric capacitors give tuning ratio of about 2 to 1 from 20 to 250 Mc and 1.5 to 1 from 250 to 400 Mc.-T. W. Butler, Jt., Ferroe...
Capacitor microphones form part of grid tank circuit of 6-Mc tuned-plate tuned-grid r-f oscillator that also detects 6.5-cps modulation by class-C oper...
As shown in the figure is the first-order active phase shift oscillator circuit. In this circuit, the first-order active phase shift oscillator is comp...
This circuit uses an LT1011 comparator biased in its linear mode and a crystal to establish its resonant frequency. This circuit can achieve a few hund...
Radio Circuits In this electronic project circuit you can see a very simple high efficiency Colpitts oscillator . In the higher frequency ranges, above...
This Wien-bridge oscillator is very popular for signal generators, since it is easily turned over a wide frequency range, and has a very low distortion...
This low cost, crystal-controlled oscillator uses one TTL gate. Two factors ensure oscillator start-up: The connection of NAND gates G1, G2, and G3 int...
Produces synchronizing impulses between 0.2 and 7 microsec wide at rates of 200 to 2,000 pps. One triode section is used as trigger amplifier to preven...
The oscillator that is composed of the quartz crystal can be divided into two kinds: the parallel resonant type crystal oscillator and the series reson...
At 1 Mhz, the 330K resistor in the oscillator circuit will need to be reduced proportionally to about 15K. When the terminal count is reached, a 7 uS r...
Holds frequency setting for many hours after removal of control signal. Operates between 100 kc and 1 Mc. Gives square-wave output.-R. J. Sheirn, Trans...
Timing resistor R may be adjusted to any value between 10 K and 50 M to obtain a frequency range from 400 kHz to 100 Hz. Returning the timing resistor ...
The 555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Aditional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting if d...
- Capacitor feedback oscillator circuit
- Oscillator Operation
- Crystal Oscillator Datasheet
- Quadrature Oscillator (TLV2472)
- 12kHz Intermediate-frequency Oscillator Circuit
- CMOS gate voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- Relaxation Oscillators
- Automobile-rf oscillator locater
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator CIRCUIT (74HC14)
- Voltage-tuned NE-602 oscillator circuit
- High drive oscillator-flasher
- TTL oscillator
- The Circuit Diagram of Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474)
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3904)
- ZERO CROSSING AC SWITCH OSCILLATOR
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application (MC145106)
- How to Use VCO buffer for Isolating Oscillator Circuit
- REVERSE BIAS OSCILLATOR
- The PLL synthesized oscillator circuit diagram
- Simple Crystal Oscillator Test Circuit
- The double-T sinusoidal oscillator with stable output compos
- Crystal Oscillator - Parallel Resonant
- Parallel type crystal oscillator circuit
- Low frequency oscillator (flashing shine circuit) circuit 2
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- Crystal Oscillator
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator (February 17, 2009)
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator (CD4049UB)
- Butler common base oscillator
- Clapp Oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency
- Basic Phase Shift Oscillator 1KHz
- Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO)
- Comparator Based Crystal Oscillator
- Bifilar oscillator metal detector
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- Stable sine wave oscillator composed of F007
- Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Cir
- 800Hz Oscillator Circuit
- Stable Low Frequency Crystal Oscillator (2N3823)
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator (1N757)
- Simple two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Precision pulse oscillator with frequency demodulation circu
- 1 khz oscillator
- Mini metal detecror (colpitts oscillator)
- Clock circuit using SX 28 internal oscillator
- Voltage - controlled oscillator circuit diagram with operati
- Precision oscillator