The XR-567 functions as a precision oscillator with two separate square-wave outputs at pins 5 and 8, that are at nearly quadrature phase with each oth...
Makes use of proportional relationship between input current li and amplifier input bias current lABC of CA3094 programmable opamp. Linearity is within...
An exclusive-OR gate, IClD, turns a simple CMOS oscillator into an FSK generator. When the data input increases, IClD inverts, and negative feedback th...
Colpitts 1MHz To 20 MHz Crystal Oscillator Circuit This is a simple Colpitts crystal oscillator for 1 to 20 MHz, PARTS LIST R1 220kΩ R2 1kΩ C1 82pF C...
This article describes Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understand better ...
This figure shows the circuit and corresponding waveforms, where a SIDAC is used as a relaxation oscillator. Being a negative-resistance device, the SI...
This article describes the Colpitts Crystal Oscillator Schematic Diagram (2N3904). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article...
This article describes the Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator (CA3600E). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help ...
This oscillator uses a bridge circuit with an optoisolator as a gain-control device. The resultant distortio n can be held to 9 ppm (.000 9%) with prop...
The 27MHz crystal oscillator circuit is as shown in the figure. The R1, R2, R3 are the biasing resistor, the C6 is the bypass capacitor, the voltage di...
A discrete oscillator circuit shown in the schematic diagram below is? a variable duty cycle and variable frequency oscillator, can be used to produce ...
The circuit diagram and waveform of the astable multi-vibrator have been shown in picture 3-1.THey can be calculated according to the following formula...
2100Hz oscillator circuit diagram as shown:...
Description. A circuit diagram that can be used for the generation of CW Morse code is shown here.This circuit can be very useful those who would like ...
The UJT below is configured to produce a sawtooth wave at a frequency of 104 Hz. The capacitor begins to charge through the 4.7 kOhm resistor when the ...
The oscillator with frequency below 10Hz is very appropriate to use RC oscillator. Zener diode is used here to stabilize the rate, the output peak - pe...
In the circuit, A1 is used as inverting amplifier, the input-output phase difference is 180°, the integrators A2 and A3 have 90 ° phase shift, theref...
Voltage-tunable ferroelectric capacitors give tuning ratio of about 2 to 1 from 20 to 250 Mc and 1.5 to 1 from 250 to 400 Mc.-T. W. Butler, Jt., Ferroe...
Capacitor microphones form part of grid tank circuit of 6-Mc tuned-plate tuned-grid r-f oscillator that also detects 6.5-cps modulation by class-C oper...
As shown in the figure is the first-order active phase shift oscillator circuit. In this circuit, the first-order active phase shift oscillator is comp...
This circuit uses an LT1011 comparator biased in its linear mode and a crystal to establish its resonant frequency. This circuit can achieve a few hund...
Radio Circuits In this electronic project circuit you can see a very simple high efficiency Colpitts oscillator . In the higher frequency ranges, above...
This Wien-bridge oscillator is very popular for signal generators, since it is easily turned over a wide frequency range, and has a very low distortion...
This low cost, crystal-controlled oscillator uses one TTL gate. Two factors ensure oscillator start-up: The connection of NAND gates G1, G2, and G3 int...
Produces synchronizing impulses between 0.2 and 7 microsec wide at rates of 200 to 2,000 pps. One triode section is used as trigger amplifier to preven...
The oscillator that is composed of the quartz crystal can be divided into two kinds: the parallel resonant type crystal oscillator and the series reson...
At 1 Mhz, the 330K resistor in the oscillator circuit will need to be reduced proportionally to about 15K. When the terminal count is reached, a 7 uS r...
Holds frequency setting for many hours after removal of control signal. Operates between 100 kc and 1 Mc. Gives square-wave output.-R. J. Sheirn, Trans...
Timing resistor R may be adjusted to any value between 10 K and 50 M to obtain a frequency range from 400 kHz to 100 Hz. Returning the timing resistor ...
The 555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Aditional terminals are provided for triggering or resetting if d...
- ADF4007 Local Oscillator electronic project
- Tone-burst oscillator and decoder
- Precision oscillator
- IC 4049 Square wave oscillator generator CIRCUIT (CD4049)
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator
- The sine wave oscillator using LM386
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Quartz Crystal Oscillator
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- 150 To 30000Khz Oscillator
- 330Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- Intermittent oscillator control thyristor circuit
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP)
- 50Hz ACCURATE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191)
- The PLL synthesized oscillator circuit diagram
- the independent oscillator divider circuit of watchdog delic
- Tuned Collector Oscillator
- Oscillator Buffers
- Butler aperiodic oscillator
- The oscillator and trigger circuit with operational amplifie
- Voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Application
- Negative Resistance Oscillators
- Voltage-controlled duty cycle oscillator circuit
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3823)
- Crystal Oscillator Principle Circuit
- Quartz oscillator circuit
- Simple Colpitts Oscillator circuit
- Code practice oscillator (LM3909)
- A Shortwave Pulsed-Marker Oscillator Circuit
- Two -phase oscillator circuit diagram
- The double-T sinusoidal oscillator with stable output compos
- Oscillator circuit diagram with triangle-wave/square wave ou
- Transformer feedback oscillator circuit
- Tunnel Diode Relaxation Oscillator
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator (February 17, 2009)
- Automobile-rf oscillator locater
- Linear CMOS oscillator circuit
- The precise gated oscillator
- LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATORS Circuit
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator Schematic Diagram (2N3904)
- LF Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator CIRCUIT (74HC14)
- Cmos oscillator
- Electronics - ICL8038-based Oscillator
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- Low Distortion Oscillator
- ZERO CROSSING AC SWITCH OSCILLATOR
- 8 ~ 12MHz voltage controlled oscillator circuit diagram with
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 20Mhz
- TTL gates oscillators Siren circuit
- Code Practice Oscillator Key