The power + U of output circuit is the DC voltage which is rectified, smoothed form the AC power. The control circuit uses +12 V power supply, therefor...
Cole Rapids oscillator circuit is shown below....
The relationship of Vi~555 oscillator frequency fo：...
Gives frequency stability of one part in 1 billion per day at normal room temperature, at which a 12-Ib, 45-V battery can furnish crystal oven and circ...
In a basic astable timer, configuration timing periods 11 and 12 are not controlled independently. The lack of control makes it difficult to maintain a...
A 555 timer configured as an astable multivibrator is used in this circuit lo generate an audio note. CI can be changed to vary the audio note as desir...
Figure A is the oscillator circuit composed ofthree-polar ceramic filter.Figure b is the oscillator circuit composed of two-polar ceramic filter....
Sawtooth wave oscillatoris used in cathode ray tube deflection circuitry, in a PWM modulator, or in a analog to digital conversion. You can also use it...
This circuit uses an overtone crystal in a Butler oscillator. L1 is approximately 1300μH, and the crystal frequency should be from 20 to 50 MHz....
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet Variation on the classic sine-wave Wien-bridge oscillator. The op amp to the left forces a symmetric signa...
Timing resistor R may be adjusted to any value between 10 K and 50 M to obtain a fre-quency range from 400 kHz to 100 Hz. Return-ing the timing resisto...
Mylar capacitor with known and reproducible temperature characteristics makes oscillator frequency vary with temperature, Diode bias regulator circuit ...
Just about any standard oscillator (such as a Colpitts or Hartley configuration) can be used to generate the LO (local oscillator) frequency needed by ...
Gives good sinewave output at reed frequency, using phototransistor to sense chopped light and transistor to boost output voltage. Can be used for remo...
The Colpitts oscillator circuit is a superb circuit and is widely used in commercial signal generators upto 100 MHz. The basic circuit of a Colpitts os...
This gated 1-kHz oscillator offers press-to-turn-on operation, A, and waveforms at the output of pin 3 and across CI, B. Reprinted Url Of This Article:...
This oscillator uses mauctivity coupled emitter and collector windings to its main tank circuit.Take care so that L1 and L2 are not coupled to each oth...
If youre interested in RF circuit, then you should khow about this basic RF oscillator. This basic RF oscillator circuit is easy to build and the compo...
As shown in the figure is the 800 Hz oscillator characteristic of its simple circuit, high frequency accuracy and stable output level. It consists of f...
This article describes the Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator CIRCUIT (74HC14). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can...
This article describes the PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can h...
Uses mylar capacitor as main temperature sensing element, with temperature coefficient of 0.5 kc/℃, in tunnel-diode oscillator that translates temper...
My Friend need to like a Pulse Generator Oscillator circuit that stable frequency at 32.768KHz,for digital cmos binary counter, so he tell to me even l...
A tone burst sent at the beginning of each transmission is decoded (at receiver) by a PLL causing output from pin 3 of logic gate to turn on carrier-op...
Frequency-modulated 52 MHz oscillator. The circuit uses an MPS6511 transistor especially designed for oscillators. The 1N5146 is a varactor diode rated...
The linear CMOS oscillator circuit is shown as the chart. Just using a potentiometer RPl to make the CD4047 CMOS oscillator frequency be adjusted in th...
The 555 Timer A relaxation oscillator is a circuit that repeatedly alternates between two states at with a period that depends on the charging of a cap...
TTL inverter stages, Ul and U2, are cross-connected with a crystal Yl. A resistor in each stage biases the normally digital gates into a region where t...
This is a Low Distortion Crystal Oscillator circuit. This circuit generate a sinewave that has low phase noise and distortion. This circuit can be used...
Output is 50 Hz when R1 and R2 are 3.3 megohms, increasing to 30 kHz as resistor values are reduced to 5100 ohms. Circuit has no inherent lower frequen...
- CMOS Gate voltage-controlled oscillator
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Bubba Oscillator
- Fast and synchronized voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- Data-controlled variable frequency oscillator
- 32.768 KHz oscillator using a watch crystal
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- Code practice oscillator (LM3909)
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Astable/Monostable oscillator using 555 IC
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- The oscillator formed by CC4066
- Bifilar oscillator metal detector
- Voltage changer controls frequency by blocking oscillator
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Butler emitter follower oscillator
- Negative Resistance Oscillators
- Quadrature Oscillator
- Precision pulse oscillator with frequency demodulation circu
- High-performance quadrature sine wave oscillator
- The switching output circuit of ultrasonic oscillator
- International crystal oscillator
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- 12kHz IF oscillator
- The oscillator circuit diagram composed of crystal inverter
- Ne602 Rf Oscillator circuits
- Crystal oscillator II
- Oscillator With Quadrature Output Using 567 IC
- Voltage control oscillator circuit of the practical CMOS int
- Pierce XTAL Oscillator using JFET Circuit Schematic Diagram
- Transformer feedback oscillator circuit
- Tuned Collector Oscillator
- 50Khz oscillator
- High Frequency Colpitts Crystal Oscillator
- Morse Practice Oscillator Circuit
- Tuning fork oscillator
- The FM modulation circuit of crystal oscillator
- General Purpose Oscillator(74HC86)
- Multi-output crystal oscillator
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- Learning How to Design Oscillator
- Reverse Bias Oscillator
- AVR internal oscillator jitter research
- Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO)
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator
- 50Hz ACCURATE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- Fifth-overtone oscillator