The power + U of output circuit is the DC voltage which is rectified, smoothed form the AC power. The control circuit uses +12 V power supply, therefor...
Cole Rapids oscillator circuit is shown below....
The relationship of Vi~555 oscillator frequency fo：...
Gives frequency stability of one part in 1 billion per day at normal room temperature, at which a 12-Ib, 45-V battery can furnish crystal oven and circ...
In a basic astable timer, configuration timing periods 11 and 12 are not controlled independently. The lack of control makes it difficult to maintain a...
A 555 timer configured as an astable multivibrator is used in this circuit lo generate an audio note. CI can be changed to vary the audio note as desir...
Figure A is the oscillator circuit composed ofthree-polar ceramic filter.Figure b is the oscillator circuit composed of two-polar ceramic filter....
Sawtooth wave oscillatoris used in cathode ray tube deflection circuitry, in a PWM modulator, or in a analog to digital conversion. You can also use it...
This circuit uses an overtone crystal in a Butler oscillator. L1 is approximately 1300μH, and the crystal frequency should be from 20 to 50 MHz....
View Full Size Image View Original Datasheet Variation on the classic sine-wave Wien-bridge oscillator. The op amp to the left forces a symmetric signa...
Timing resistor R may be adjusted to any value between 10 K and 50 M to obtain a fre-quency range from 400 kHz to 100 Hz. Return-ing the timing resisto...
Mylar capacitor with known and reproducible temperature characteristics makes oscillator frequency vary with temperature, Diode bias regulator circuit ...
Just about any standard oscillator (such as a Colpitts or Hartley configuration) can be used to generate the LO (local oscillator) frequency needed by ...
Gives good sinewave output at reed frequency, using phototransistor to sense chopped light and transistor to boost output voltage. Can be used for remo...
The Colpitts oscillator circuit is a superb circuit and is widely used in commercial signal generators upto 100 MHz. The basic circuit of a Colpitts os...
This gated 1-kHz oscillator offers press-to-turn-on operation, A, and waveforms at the output of pin 3 and across CI, B. Reprinted Url Of This Article:...
This oscillator uses mauctivity coupled emitter and collector windings to its main tank circuit.Take care so that L1 and L2 are not coupled to each oth...
If youre interested in RF circuit, then you should khow about this basic RF oscillator. This basic RF oscillator circuit is easy to build and the compo...
As shown in the figure is the 800 Hz oscillator characteristic of its simple circuit, high frequency accuracy and stable output level. It consists of f...
This article describes the Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator CIRCUIT (74HC14). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can...
This article describes the PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can h...
Uses mylar capacitor as main temperature sensing element, with temperature coefficient of 0.5 kc/℃, in tunnel-diode oscillator that translates temper...
My Friend need to like a Pulse Generator Oscillator circuit that stable frequency at 32.768KHz,for digital cmos binary counter, so he tell to me even l...
A tone burst sent at the beginning of each transmission is decoded (at receiver) by a PLL causing output from pin 3 of logic gate to turn on carrier-op...
Frequency-modulated 52 MHz oscillator. The circuit uses an MPS6511 transistor especially designed for oscillators. The 1N5146 is a varactor diode rated...
The linear CMOS oscillator circuit is shown as the chart. Just using a potentiometer RPl to make the CD4047 CMOS oscillator frequency be adjusted in th...
The 555 Timer A relaxation oscillator is a circuit that repeatedly alternates between two states at with a period that depends on the charging of a cap...
TTL inverter stages, Ul and U2, are cross-connected with a crystal Yl. A resistor in each stage biases the normally digital gates into a region where t...
This is a Low Distortion Crystal Oscillator circuit. This circuit generate a sinewave that has low phase noise and distortion. This circuit can be used...
Output is 50 Hz when R1 and R2 are 3.3 megohms, increasing to 30 kHz as resistor values are reduced to 5100 ohms. Circuit has no inherent lower frequen...
- 48MHz HCMOS Oscillator Circuit
- 70MHz Paralleled Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- Butler common base oscillator
- Crystal oscillator circuit using operational amplifier
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- 96Mhz crystal oscillator
- Automobile-rf oscillator locater
- 555 Simple Voltage-controlled Oscillator
- Crystal oscillator Circuit composed of 555
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal
- High-performance quadrature sine wave type oscillator circui
- Wide Supply Range 32 kHz Oscillator
- The oscillator formed by CC4066
- TTL crystal oscillator
- Local Oscillator For Double Balanced Mixers Circuit
- Saw oscillator modulator
- Fifth-overtone oscillator
- Crystal oscillator using TTL (SN7404)
- Tone-burst oscillator and decoder
- Wide range oscillator
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Pierce harmonic oscillator 20Mhz
- Tuned Collector Oscillator
- Tuned Base Oscillator
- The Colpitts oscillator
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- 555 Astable Oscillator Frequency and Duty Cycle Diagram for
- Voltage-controlled duty cycle oscillator
- The simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric coupl
- Linear CMOS oscillator circuit
- Feedback oscillator
- Oscillator Operation
- The PLL synthesized oscillator circuit diagram
- Gated 1Khz Oscillator (Normally Off) Circuit
- The separate excitation crossover oscillator used in four re
- Phase-shift oscillator
- Tunnel Diode Relaxation Oscillator
- The LC oscillator circuit for electronic cello
- Commonly used simple oscillator circuit diagram
- Square-Wave Oscillator
- 1Mhz fet crystal oscillator
- Fast and synchronized voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- How to build Reverse Bias Oscillator
- Low frequency oscillator (flashing shine circuit) circuit 2
- 1Hz generator and 2Hertz oscillator
- 555 Audio Oscillator
- ZENER OSCILLATORS
- Colpitts Oscillator
- Triangle-square wave oscillator
- Wien oscillator regulator
- State variable filter SVF Heterogeneous output oscillator