This circuit uses negative feedback to a digital-to-time converter, and can supply a current-con-trolled delay to replace the oscillator in a phase-loc...
A Schmitt trigger provides good squaring of the output sometimes eliminating the need for an extra output stage. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://...
The picture shows the sine wave oscillator which is composed of the quartz crystal SJT and the gate A of the hex inverter IC CD4069．Compared with the...
As shown in the figure is a stable sinusoidal oscillator circuit. In order to get a stable oscillation, the gain of the circuit should be 1. If the gai...
The Pierce circuit oscillates at 4 kHz．At low frequencies，the crystal's internal senes resistance RS isquite high (45 K at 4 kHz）．Therefore，a...
Article gives basic design equations for d-c power supply using power transistors. Efficiency is up to 90%. D-c output voltage is 590 V for 3,500-ohm l...
This is a PLL composite oscillator composed of CD4046. It constitutes of reference oscillator, phase comparator, loop filter, voltage-controlled oscill...
The schematic appearsCD4060B pinning diagram of HEF4060Bfrom Philips Semiconductors . It is a 14 stages ripple carry binary counter/divider and oscilla...
As shown in the figure is a multiple output crystal oscillator. It is mainly composed of 3 gates of Al, four resistances, two capacitances and a piece ...
Introduction The vacuum-tube voltmeter (VTVM) and the grid-dip oscillator (GDO) were popular instruments in vacuum-tube days, both using, as their name...
Just about any standard oscillator (such as a Colpitts or Hartley configuration) can be used to generate the LO (local oscillator) frequency needed by ...
Used in high-quality stereo cassette deck operating from AC line or battery. Provides up to 33 VRMS at 50-kHz erase frequency, as required for complete...
We select the so called phase shift oscillator as a first example as it exemplifies very simply the principles set forth in the previous blog post ....
When frequency stability is not of prime importance, a simple, yet retable, digital clock oscillator can be made with the aid of relatively few compone...
Close the pushbutton switch and the circuit starts the siren up-shifting to a higher frequency. Release it and the tone slides down until S2 is closed ...
Q1, a unijunction transistor, generates a sawtooth of about 1.5 to 2 kHz, depending on C1 and R1. Q2 acts as a speaker driver. A 9-V battery is used, a...
This unit is easily tunable and stable, consumes little power, and costs less than other types of oscillators that operate at the same frequencies. Thi...
This article describes the Bubba Oscillator CIRCUIT (TLV2474). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unders...
Circuit NotesOne section of the MC10101 is connected as a 100 MHz crystal oscillator with the crystal in series with the feedback loop. The LO tank cir...
Positive transient, such as closing of switch, charges C through L. When current reverses, diode blocks and triggers scs. When capacitor discharges, sc...
The Colpitts sinusoidal oscillator provides stable output amplitude and frequency from 0°F to +150°F. In addition, output amplitude is large and harm...
Figure 21-13 shows a 100-MHz oscillator operating on the fifth harmonic. Again to maintain the transistor's gain, note the increase in the collector's ...
Circuit NotesThis simple and cheap crystal oscillator comprises one third of a 7404, four resistors and a crystal. The inverters are biased into their ...
Many gated oscillator circuit generates wave of which the first period tends to be too long or too short, and not stable, too. In the figure is a gated...
This circuit connected directly with collector, thus good for heat dissipation, under a given device parameters, the working frequency is 30MHz , the o...
Although not intended for this application, Hall-effect switch can be used as the basis for a rather unusual oscillator. The oscillator can be reconfig...
This article describes the Sawtooth Wave Oscillator (TL082). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understa...
This oscillator uses a tapped coil in the collector circuit, with the tap grounded for the signal. L1 and L2 are coupled inductively and typically have...
Series oscillator circuit tunes electrically over range of 12 to 22 Mc.-E. Gottlieb and J. Giorgis, Tunnel Diodes-Using Them as Sinusoidal Generators, ...
The swept-frequency oscillator offers an inexpensive source of discrete frequencies for use in testing digital circuits. In this configuration, the cir...
- 2Mhz oscillator
- Simple sinusoidal oscillator circuit
- Oscillator/Reference Oven Temperature Regulation
- 56 ~ 484 khz high frequency oscillator
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit (NE567)
- 27MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Gated 1Khz Oscillator (Normally Off) Circuit
- Electronic Siren Oscillator Circuit
- Intermittent oscillator control thyristor circuit
- Adjustable Rate Constant Sinusoidal Frequency Oscillator Cir
- Bubba Oscillator
- Tube-type crystal oscillator
- Astable oscillator
- CW Practice oscillator
- 800Hz Oscillator Circuit
- Reverse Bias Oscillators
- Pulse button control annular oscillator circuit
- Oscillator circuit diagram with triangle-wave/square wave ou
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator
- COLPITTS 1 To 20 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- Simple two-phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Grid Dip Oscillator (GDO) Instrument
- Rf driver audio oscillator circuit diagram
- Quartz crystal sinusoidal oscillator
- The Blocking Oscillator
- Ceramic filter oscillator circuit
- UJT Relaxation Oscillator with Op-Amp Squarer
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator Circuit with its Duty Cycl
- Morse Practice Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator Buffers
- Variable frequency oscillator
- Voltage control annular oscillator circuit
- 4093 Cmos Astable Oscillator Circuit
- Simple Colpitts Oscillator circuit
- local oscillator circuit with 465KHz difference frequency
- Square wave oscillator(741)
- The oscillator circuit with the independent adjustable charg
- Third-overtone crystal oscillator
- Oscillator Circuit of Three - Point Capacitance
- Comparator Based Crystal Oscillator
- Op-Amp Colpitts Oscillator circuit (LT1191)
- Circuit of Sine wave Oscillator with Ajustable Frequency and
- Crystal oscillator Circuit composed of 555
- High Frequency Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (LT1191)
- Reverse Bias Oscillator Circuit
- Pulse Generator Oscillator 32.768KHz by watch crystal (CD406
- The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with triangular an
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator
- PLL Composite Oscillator Circuit Composed of CD4046
- The 3-phase square wave signal oscillator
- 1kHz to 1MHz sine oscillator circuit
- Terman Oscillator Circuit
- Electron coupled oscillator circuit
- Commonly used simple oscillator circuit diagram