This circuit uses negative feedback to a digital-to-time converter, and can supply a current-con-trolled delay to replace the oscillator in a phase-loc...
A Schmitt trigger provides good squaring of the output sometimes eliminating the need for an extra output stage. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://...
The picture shows the sine wave oscillator which is composed of the quartz crystal SJT and the gate A of the hex inverter IC CD4069．Compared with the...
As shown in the figure is a stable sinusoidal oscillator circuit. In order to get a stable oscillation, the gain of the circuit should be 1. If the gai...
The Pierce circuit oscillates at 4 kHz．At low frequencies，the crystal's internal senes resistance RS isquite high (45 K at 4 kHz）．Therefore，a...
Article gives basic design equations for d-c power supply using power transistors. Efficiency is up to 90%. D-c output voltage is 590 V for 3,500-ohm l...
This is a PLL composite oscillator composed of CD4046. It constitutes of reference oscillator, phase comparator, loop filter, voltage-controlled oscill...
The schematic appearsCD4060B pinning diagram of HEF4060Bfrom Philips Semiconductors . It is a 14 stages ripple carry binary counter/divider and oscilla...
As shown in the figure is a multiple output crystal oscillator. It is mainly composed of 3 gates of Al, four resistances, two capacitances and a piece ...
Introduction The vacuum-tube voltmeter (VTVM) and the grid-dip oscillator (GDO) were popular instruments in vacuum-tube days, both using, as their name...
Just about any standard oscillator (such as a Colpitts or Hartley configuration) can be used to generate the LO (local oscillator) frequency needed by ...
Used in high-quality stereo cassette deck operating from AC line or battery. Provides up to 33 VRMS at 50-kHz erase frequency, as required for complete...
We select the so called phase shift oscillator as a first example as it exemplifies very simply the principles set forth in the previous blog post ....
When frequency stability is not of prime importance, a simple, yet retable, digital clock oscillator can be made with the aid of relatively few compone...
Close the pushbutton switch and the circuit starts the siren up-shifting to a higher frequency. Release it and the tone slides down until S2 is closed ...
Q1, a unijunction transistor, generates a sawtooth of about 1.5 to 2 kHz, depending on C1 and R1. Q2 acts as a speaker driver. A 9-V battery is used, a...
This unit is easily tunable and stable, consumes little power, and costs less than other types of oscillators that operate at the same frequencies. Thi...
This article describes the Bubba Oscillator CIRCUIT (TLV2474). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you unders...
Circuit NotesOne section of the MC10101 is connected as a 100 MHz crystal oscillator with the crystal in series with the feedback loop. The LO tank cir...
Positive transient, such as closing of switch, charges C through L. When current reverses, diode blocks and triggers scs. When capacitor discharges, sc...
The Colpitts sinusoidal oscillator provides stable output amplitude and frequency from 0°F to +150°F. In addition, output amplitude is large and harm...
Figure 21-13 shows a 100-MHz oscillator operating on the fifth harmonic. Again to maintain the transistor's gain, note the increase in the collector's ...
Circuit NotesThis simple and cheap crystal oscillator comprises one third of a 7404, four resistors and a crystal. The inverters are biased into their ...
Many gated oscillator circuit generates wave of which the first period tends to be too long or too short, and not stable, too. In the figure is a gated...
This circuit connected directly with collector, thus good for heat dissipation, under a given device parameters, the working frequency is 30MHz , the o...
Although not intended for this application, Hall-effect switch can be used as the basis for a rather unusual oscillator. The oscillator can be reconfig...
This article describes the Sawtooth Wave Oscillator (TL082). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can help you understa...
This oscillator uses a tapped coil in the collector circuit, with the tap grounded for the signal. L1 and L2 are coupled inductively and typically have...
Series oscillator circuit tunes electrically over range of 12 to 22 Mc.-E. Gottlieb and J. Giorgis, Tunnel Diodes-Using Them as Sinusoidal Generators, ...
The swept-frequency oscillator offers an inexpensive source of discrete frequencies for use in testing digital circuits. In this configuration, the cir...
- 70MHz parallel crystal oscillator
- Crystal oscillator using TTL
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- The circuit of 100kHz oscillator
- Oscillator With Quadrature Output Using 567 IC
- Low cost Wien oscillator composed of F007
- 555 Audio Oscillator circuit driven by radiofrequency
- 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator (MBR40250G)
- 800Hz oscillator
- Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator CIRCUIT (74HC14)
- Crystal Oscillator - Parallel Resonant
- 1Hz generator and 2Hertz oscillator
- 567 IC Oscillator With Double Frequency Out
- Negative Resistance Oscillators
- The quartz crystal oscillator circuit using NAND gate
- High-frequency crystal oscillator
- Mosfet Mixer-Oscillator Circuit For Am Receivers Circuit
- 70MHz Paralleled Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- CMOS gate voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- 100MHz Varicap Oscillator CIRCUIT (TL7759CP)
- 1kHz sine wave oscillator(741)
- Tunable frequency oscillators
- 800 Hz oscillator
- The voltage-controlled oscillator circuit with triangular an
- Quartz crystal rectangular wave oscillator circuit
- REVERSE BIAS OSCILLATOR
- Tank Circuit and it's uses in Oscillator
- Tuned Base Oscillator
- Three-phase square wave signal oscillator circuit
- Quadrature Oscillator (TLV2472)
- Tuned Base Oscillator
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit
- Yelp oscillator
- 555 Astable Oscillator Frequency and Duty Cycle Diagram for
- 1 Second Time Base From Crystal Oscillator
- Ultrasonic transducer oscillator circuit
- the independent oscillator divider circuit of watchdog delic
- 8 ~ 12MHz voltage controlled oscillator circuit diagram with
- 90-125 Mhz Crystal RF Oscillator
- Intermittent oscillator control thyristor circuit
- The Circuit Diagram of Bubba Oscillator (TLV2474)
- Photographic Oscillator Circuit
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Electronics - ICL8038-based Oscillator
- The sine wave oscillator circuit with adjustable frequency,
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- 1024KHz temperature compensation crystal oscillator circuit
- Simple variable frequency oscillator circuit
- Schmitt trigger crystal oscillator
- 800Hz Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillators Tutorial
- Precision Oscillator Drives Up To 100mA Loads
- 1Mhz fet crystal oscillator