①Because the clock of the watchdog is dependent,the counting clock and the system belong to the same frequency division link.The watchdog won't opera...
This circuit replaces the lamp（Fig. 5-18）with an electronic gain control or stabilization loop. To use this circuit, adjust the 50-Ω trimmer until...
The following transistors may be used: HEP-254, OC-2, SK-3004, AT30H To increase the frequency, decrease the value of the capacitors in the ladder netw...
This circuit operates 10-40 ppm above series resonance It is a good circuit design with good to very good frequency stability. Reprinted Url Of This Ar...
Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO) Related Articles OSCILLATOR OPERATION TUNED BASE OSCILLATOR PHASE SHIFT OSCILLATOR COLPITTS OSCILLATOR Use the link OSC...
Here is a challenge. Design an astable oscillator which draws only a few nanoamps of current from a +3v supply. I gave this some thought and came up wi...
HIGH FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR Circuit 360kHz is the absolute maximum as the 555 starts to malfunction with irregular bursts of pulses above this frequency....
Java-Runtime is required for Circuit Simulation. Download Java for Windows Download Java for Linux Download Java for Other OS Start Simulation Circuit ...
Tunnel-diode oscillator with General Radio 314-586 delay line produces square-wave output in range of 0.5 to 20 Mc.- Transistor Manual, Seventh Edition...
This xtal oscillator is a FET equivalent of a vacuum tube tuned to plate-tuned grid xtaloscillator. Feedback is via the drain to gate capacitance....
The oscillating tube is rystcal triode and Rb1,Rb2 and Re consititute stable bias circuit.Ce is AC shunt capacitor,itC3 and C4 is blocking coupling cap...
This is a simpie Colpitis crystal oscillator for 1 to 20 MHz, can be easily made from junk-box part s (provided that a crystal is handy). Reprinted Url...
A oscilloscope would be useful in analyzing the waveforms produced by this circuit, but it is not essential. An audio detector is a very useful piece o...
In the figure is simplest multi-oscillator circuit of photoelectric couplers. When the power is on, as the voltages on the two terminals of capacitor C...
As shown in the figure is the broad-band sine wave voltage-controlled oscillator circuit. The oscillation frequency of the circuit depends on integrati...
If fine output control is desired, add the 10 K potentiometer. When the oscillator is connected to a dc circuit then connect a dc blocking capacitor in...
This Colpitts oscillator is very stable and usable where good stability is needed, but crystal control is not desirable. It is capable of 1 part in 104...
In order to generate a single note you may try these simple circuits. With only three components you may implement some basic buzzers. You need a telep...
The oscillator circuit uses a center-tapped transistor output transformer to serve as a load for the collector of Q1, supply a feedback signal for the ...
Combines Q multiplier with Miller effect to produce simple and stable f-m oscillator and modulator.-P. W. Wood, Transistorized F-M Oscillator, Electron...
The crystal element in this circuit is con-nected directly between the base and ground.Capacitor C1 is used to improve the feedback due to the internal...
Consistently self-starting and yet capable of operating from over 1 Hz to 10 MHz, this low-cost oscillator requires only five components. Calculate the...
Excellent frequency and amplitude stability is accomplished by eliminating all grid current in tank circuit and by isolating tank from driving tube by ...
Instead of using a varactor to frequency-modulate a high-frequency oscillator, this circuit uses base-charging capacitance modulation. Consequently, th...
To generate a system clock or auxiliary sleep clock in microcontrollers (μCs) and low-power instruments we usually use A 32kHz oscillator. A CMOS inve...
Drives ultrasonic transducer at odd harmonically related frequencies in 900 kc to 5 Mc optimum range, for neurosurgery, al power levels within 1 db of ...
Capacitors C1 and C2 and the crystal form a π section that causes a phase shift of 180°. Circuit IC1 is an inverter, which also causes a phase shift ...
This circuit works well in the range of 50 kHz to 500 kHz. Slight component modifications are needed for higher frequency operation For operation over ...
This article describes the JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3823). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this article can he...
Tone/frequency 567 decoder IC (integrated circuit) is not only produce an accurate oscillation, but also delivering a good current handling capability....
- Cmos Pair 2-Mhz Crystal Oscillator
- PLL Oscillator for Medium Wave Frequency (BC109)
- Bifilar oscillator metal detector
- The 3-phase square wave signal oscillator
- 1kHz sine wave oscillator(741)
- Code practice oscillator II
- 100MHz power oscillator circuit using dual- gate FET
- Tuned Base Oscillator
- 48MHz HCMOS Oscillator Circuit
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- 1-20MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Parallel-mode aperiodic crystal oscillator
- Oscillator operates from one cell
- CRYSTAL-BASE OSCILLATOR CIRCUIT SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- voltage control oscillator circuit composed of LH0042
- The LC oscillator circuit for electronic cello
- CMOS gate voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- Commonly used simple oscillator circuit diagram
- Oscillators Tutorial
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- D-FLIP/FLOP OSCILLATORS
- MC14060B on Chip Oscillator Buffer Marking Diagrams and Data
- Voltage control oscillator circuit composed of the Schmitt t
- Hartley Oscillator
- Stable Sinusoidal Oscillator Circuit Composed of F007
- Colpitis oscillator
- First-order Active Phase Shift Oscillator Circuit
- Low Distortion Oscillator
- The Quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Frequency Stability of Oscillators
- Crystal Oscillator Datasheet
- Stable sine wave oscillator composed of F007
- Oscillator generator twin frequencies circuit
- 150 To 30000Khz Oscillator
- 800 Hz oscillator
- Basic JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- 56 ~ 484 khz high frequency oscillator
- 555 Astable Oscillator Frequency and Duty Cycle Diagram for
- The PLL synthesized oscillator circuit diagram
- The switching output circuit of ultrasonic oscillator
- The oscillator and trigger circuit with operational amplifie
- The voltage controlled oscillator circuit composed of CD4007
- Tank Circuit and it's uses in Oscillator
- 555 Voltage-controlled Oscillator with an Adjustable Duty Cy
- The oscillator circuit with the independent adjustable charg
- High frequency crystal oscillator
- SQUARE WAVE OSCILLATOR Circuit
- High-frequency crystal oscillator
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator Schematic Diagram (2N3904)
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator
- Relaxation Oscillators
- High-frequency Voltage Control Oscillator Circuit Composed o
- Hartley Oscillator
- Low-distortion two-phase oscillator circuit diagram