This article describes the Square Wave Oscillator with Minimum Components Count (MAX1697). The content is very simple, very helpful. Components in this...
The FET input amplifier has fixed bias with source feedback. This provides a very high input impedance with very low capacitance. The FET amplifier dri...
Oscillator transistor also acts as a d-c amplifier between afc input and varactor diode to give electronic tuning over range of 11 Mc with sensitivity ...
The voltage-controlled oscillator with triangular wave and square wave output is shown as the chart. The circuit is a controlled voltage-controlled osc...
As shown in the figureis the circuit for double T sinusoidal oscillator with stable output.This circuit uses automatic gain control amplifier LM170 to ...
This oscillator is suitable for low-noise applications. L is wound on a 6-mm form, and C is 15 to 220 pF. The frequency range is 20 to 80 MHz. The outp...
This circuit uses both sections of a 747 op amp. The frequency of the sine and cosine output is set by the values of R3, C3, R2, and C2, as shown. Rayt...
Description. Here is a simple variable frequency circuit based on timer NE555. Here NE55 is wired as an astable multivibrator, whose output frequency c...
Reverse Bias Oscillator Circuit Circuit diagram There are a number of npn transistors that will oscillate in the audio range when reverse biased. Minim...
This circuit is useful where several different crystal frequencies must be switched using a dc source. The values shown are typical for 40- to 60-MHz t...
As shown in the figure is a 48MHz crystal oscillator composed of HCMOS integrated circuit. The fundamental frequency of the crystal is 16MHz, but the o...
As shown in the figure is a colpitz oscillator circuit. It has a crystal with fundamental frequency of 1499 kHz. Crystal SJT is connected at the ends o...
This 1 Hz and 2Hz generator or oscillator is built with 4060 as an oscillator and a 14 bits counter. To obtain a 1Hz signal after 4060 we use 1/2 4013....
By using a crystal between 27 and 33 MHz, the 3rd harmonic will deliver between 82 and 99 MHz. Reprinted Url Of This Article: http://www.next.gr/oscill...
This circuit can be used as a light detector and possibly as an aid for the visually handi-capped. The frequency of the oscillator is deter-mined by th...
Provides train of pulses to be recd by 7-digit binary counter. Number of pulses in train depends on width of gate pulse received from gate amplifier, a...
In the circuit, VT2 controls the collector current of VT1, therefore, the oscillation amplitude of VT1 is very stable. VT4 output signal is converted i...
Provides sync signals for tv camera sweeps. Crystal vibrates in lowest-frequency natural mode of long thin bars, resulting in high impedance and diffic...
This oscillator is typical for 350- to 500-MHz operation. The microstrip inductor is a PC board trace. The tap is typically 15% from the bottom end. Th...
Used in afc system that locks 2,000-Mc klystron to crystal oscillator reference frequency. Receiving-tube multipliers provide 50 mw at 500 Mc, and sili...
The driver in the package is connected as a Schmitt trigger oscillator (A) where R1 and R2 are used to generate hysteresis. R3 and C are the inverting ...
Circuit uses a simple RC network to produce an exceptionally shrill tone from a miniature speaker. With the parts values shown, the circuit oscillates ...
Oscillator circuit is an electronic circuit that produce a periodic signal. The term quadrature refers to a fourth (1/4) phase shift of full wave cycle...
This circuit is a series of JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator. JFET Pierce crystal oscillator allows a wide range of crystal frequencies to be used withou...
Many RC oscillators use advanced circuit in phase shift unit. It uses a voltage feedback amplifier, of which the gain will get a sharp decline in a hig...
Two gates of the Quad 4093 are used to make an oscillator. R,t: can be from about 5 kft to around 10 . Cx can be from about 10 pF to many, the limit be...
UJT relaxation oscillator. UJT relaxation oscillator is a type of RC ( resistor-capacitor) oscillator where the active element is a UJT (uni-junction t...
Phase information of each transmitted pulse is stored in coherent oscillator V3 for use as reference voltage for analyzing doppler return from targets....
Refined version of Lampkin variable r-f oscillator for dual-conversion receiver gives uniform output over band and sufficient stability for single-side...
Pentode audio oscillator feeds hermetically sealed transformer-rectifter-filter unit.-NBS, Handbook Preferred Circuits Navy Aeronautical Electronic Equ...
- Low Distortion, Crystal Stabilized Oscillator
- Potentiometer control digital oscillator circuit
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- Crystal quartz crystal oscillator circuit using FET
- Double T Sinusoidal Oscillator with Stable Output Circuit Co
- Terman Oscillator Circuit
- RC oscillator
- Radio circuit with quartz crystal oscillator
- 70MHz parallel crystal oscillator
- REVERSE BIAS OSCILLATOR
- Single Gate Relaxation Oscillator
- Code practice oscillator
- Collpitts Oscillator Circuit
- Tank Circuit and it's uses in Oscillator
- Two -phase oscillator circuit diagram
- Quadrature Oscillator (TLV2472)
- Oscillators-An introductory blog post
- Ac motor oscillator
- Safe Oscillator For Watch Crystals(4011B)
- Ultra Low Current Oscillator
- The FET crystal oscillator circuit-inductance feedback oscil
- Wide-Range Crystal Oscillator Circuit
- Oscillator Circuit of Three - Point Capacitance
- Colpitts Crystal Oscillator CIRCUIT (2N3904)
- RC sine wave oscillator circuit
- Phase Shift Oscillator
- Crystal oscillator circuit using operational amplifier
- Astable Multivibrator Or Free-Running Square-Wave Oscillator
- 555 Simple Voltage-controlled Oscillator
- Code Practice Oscillator Key
- RC series-parallel frequency selection network oscillator ci
- voltage control oscillator circuit composed of LH0042
- The sine wave oscillator using LM386
- ZENER OSCILLATORS
- CMOS gate voltage-controlled oscillator circuit
- JFET Pierce Crystal Oscillator
- Voltage-Tuned Vhf Oscillator
- 1 Second Time Base From Crystal Oscillator
- Variable Frequency And Duty Cycle Oscillator
- Produce Oscillator Applications Using the version of the 555
- Oscillator With Quadrature Output Using 567 IC
- HIGH FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR Circuit
- Wide range oscillator
- CW Practice oscillator
- Sawtooth Oscillator
- Reverse Bias Oscillator
- MC14060B on Chip Oscillator Buffer Marking Diagrams and Data
- Frequency Modulated Oscillator
- 27MHz quartz crystal oscillator circuit
- Mosfet Mixer-Oscillator Circuit For Am Receivers Circuit